New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2003-05-19 05:05:16

lunanic111
Banned

Re: lunanic111 - Cydonia Message Decoded

I have decoded the Cydonia "Face on Mars' Message, and its a star map!

To learn more, visit:

http://patriot7772.tripod.com/cydonia.html

I am sorry to have to ask for donations for the star map, but in the end you will benefit, for I plan on building the world's first shortwave radio station dedicated only to science, ancient mysteries, the bible, and other odd and various topics about space.  So we need your support!  (Have you ever priced a shortwave radio transmitter?? LOL)

I thank you for visiting my page, and any support you can give us, will be greatly appreciated.

Own a web site?  Link to us, and we will link to you.  Its part of my "You scratch my link, I'll scratch yours" campaign.

#2 2003-10-08 20:30:54

~Eternal~

Re: lunanic111 - Cydonia Message Decoded

O_O LIFE OMG.
Maybe... o_o meh don't listen to ramblings of a mad man but good job yikes.

The MiniTruth passed its first act #001, comname: PATRIOT ACT on  October 26, 2001.

Board footer