New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2022-11-01 10:01:37

tahanson43206

RGClark Postings

RGClark opened an interesting new topic today, and GW Johnson gave it the stamp of approval, by completing Post #2.

I was inspired to see what other interesting topics/ideas RGClark might have posted over the years.

Post #1 was ** really ** interesting (to me for sure), and I'd like to encourage everyone with an interest in beamed power to take a look.

RGClark is Member 1515, with over 500 posts.

For RGClark ... I'm hoping you might be willing to provide an update since 2006, on the idea you presented.

A great many advances have been made since then, in multiple areas that would apply to your proposal.

(th)

#2 2023-05-15 08:38:12

tahanson43206

Re: RGClark Postings

RGClark added a new post today, to the Hiroshima Bomb topic ....

http://newmars.com/forums/viewtopic.php … 69#p209769

This post contains an analysis and forecast of space development, based upon analysis of other transportation industries.

Searchterm:Forecast space launch industry by RGClark

(th)

Board footer