New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1301 2020-05-22 14:54:31

louis

Re: The Real Mars

A very important video from Art Alien TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg4FHWQeXDM

Looks like Joe might have discovered a genuine plant on Mars - a type of cactus, possibly. The interesting part is that there appear to be roots visible which embed into an area of what appears to be damp sand (looks like the dampness is caused by melting frost dripping off a rock ledge).

I am torn - fascinating to think there might be plant life but equally I'd hate for anything to block human settlement.  The planetary scientists may well use this to try and halt Mars colonisation.

Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

#1302 2020-05-22 15:08:48

jorgear

louis wrote:

Looks like Joe might have discovered a genuine plant on Mars - a type of cactus, possibly. The interesting part is that there appear to be roots visible which embed into an area of what appears to be damp sand (looks like the dampness is caused by melting frost dripping off a rock ledge).

I am torn - fascinating to think there might be plant life but equally I'd hate for anything to block human settlement.  The planetary scientists may well use this to try and halt Mars colonisation.

Plants, forests, big lakes, water underground... and a civilization still living there. And maybe a more dense atmosphere.

#1303 2020-05-22 17:40:52

louis

I wouldn't rule anything out or in at this stage. But this is the most persuasive plant video I have seen so far. I'd say this puts the onus on people who deny there is life to explain what we are looking at in that picture.

jorgear wrote:
louis wrote:

Plants, forests, big lakes, water underground... and a civilization still living there. And maybe a more dense atmosphere.

#1304 2020-05-22 21:09:25

Tmcom

jorgear wrote:
louis wrote:

Too hard to tell if it is a plant, since it has no green color, and the top one he pointed out is more likely metal than a plant, or a sliver of rock. Joe is going by the NASA -179 at night idea, but plants and prickles cannot survive at those temp's.

The coldest on Earth was minus 88, in Russia, and that was blizzard conditions, with only tree's surviving or growing, but prickles, no way.

NASA have lied about a lot of stuff they keep driving past on Mars, so moving the decimal place so minus 2 is minus 200 wouldn't be that big a deal.

#1305 2020-05-23 04:03:54

Tmcom

Now these are plants, or tall prickles.

pGgGLEs.jpg

And before people start saying, "it is just the rock shadow" nope, this image shows exactly the same group of plants, (arrow in both images) so not a shadow or rock detail).

The second image down shows a line of them, and eventhough l was unable to get anything out of the darker ones, an unmistakable prickle shape can be seen.

The white thing on the right is the rover, behind some of them, which doesn't surprize me with the irony of it.

And the bottom image, l have pushed everything Photoshop has to see then as well as is possible, and they are tall prickles, and some most likely have pink flowers at the right time of the year; pink large flowers, means bee's and or birds.

Here is the second image, showing the same plants as above.

qfGsPyE.jpg

Mars is the second habitable world in our system, no doubt, and it is ineviatable that citizens of the Earth will be aware of this fact whether they like it or not.

I believe that the year 2033, will be the big announcement.

cool

#1306 2020-05-27 03:36:11

Tmcom

More plants.

gOq9cFj.jpg

Left image shows the robotic arm, (middle arrow) but what is on the left and in the distance, not the rover.

Right image, blue sky and green landscape.

smile

#1307 2020-05-29 03:18:24

Tmcom

Another sunset dominated by plant life, as well as a possible Egyptian type, image.

LxyNCEz.jpg

Blue mountains and plants everywhere, some are prickles.

Bottom images this image, which could only be the rovers wheel, but l cannot see how? Looks like someone carved this Sungod type depiction.

wink

#1308 2020-05-29 14:43:35

louis

An interesting video from the Vertex Channel, the usual mix of the far-fetched, the unlikely but also the persuasive and intriguing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd6Kyso00aU

I found the images at 01:20 and 05:09 of particular interest.

#1309 2020-05-30 02:21:46

Tmcom

More plants, but this time we get a closer look at some.

lOUrdxr.jpg

Top/right looks like a ring, and top left/etc, more plants; but this one shows two tall plants with white flowers up top.

smile

#1310 2020-05-31 23:14:23

Tmcom

Just watched COSMOS, episode 8, and saw several scientists throughout history that went against the para grim of the day, and instead of following the herd, followed the evidence and facts instead, as we are doing here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo_Galilei

https://www.famousscientists.org/christiaan-huygens/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giovanni_Domenico_Cassini

Some or most went against the Earth being the center of the solar system, and light having a speed limit, and where correct as they followed the trail of evidence, not the herd, (the herd tend to go mad together, then support the madness with insanity).

No, no stretching here, just following the evidence and coming up with the only conclusion possible.

I will leave the stretching to the nutcases, that believe the Earth is flat, (overwhelming evidence against that idea) and other similar ideas that the general public are turning a cold shoulder to, (insanity, fanaticism and emotional retardation, are not facts, far from it)!

cool

Last edited by Tmcom (2020-05-31 23:19:21)

#1311 2020-06-01 17:06:58

louis

A thought-provoking video from Art Alien TV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLzw7Y2NE44&t=130s

I think 95% of people looking at that image, if asked, would say "It looks like an ape."

That doesn't make it an ape or a carving of an ape or anything to do with an ape but it does mean we have to ask some questions:

1.  How much of Mars has been surveyed so far within say 1 Km of the rovers? I'd guess not much more than 1000 Sq kms if that. How many anomalies like this "ape" have been found within this surveyed area? I'd say at least 200 images that contain v. puzzling phenomena. Why are so many anomalies being found? I don't accept the "anomaly rate" (as in "rocks that look like other things") is anything like on Earth. So either there is a geological explanation peculiar to Mars or we are looking at the remains of a pre-existing civilisation and ecosystem.

2. What does "pareidolia" mean in this context? We are told it is "the tendency for incorrect perception of a stimulus as an object, pattern or meaning known to the observer, such as [amongst other things] seeing faces in inanimate objects".  If 95% of people see an ape, isn't it more likely that it is the 5% who don't who are perceiving incorrectly. What we have here is either an incredible coincidence - a rock face that really does look like an ape face (and not the only such image, of course) - or we have a genuine ape artefact. What we don't have is people "imagining" they can see something.

3. Why does NASA seem so uninterested in such images? Did they really expect there would be so many anomalous images found on Mars? 

4. Of course a genuine ape artefact would mean we had to reshape our whole understanding of the solar system and life. How would we go about that. Has there always been an intimate connection between life on Mars and on Earth? Is convergent evolution more applicable than we thought?

#1312 2020-06-01 21:18:05

Tmcom

louis wrote:

I think 95% of people looking at that image, if asked, would say "It looks like an ape."

That doesn't make it an ape or a carving of an ape or anything to do with an ape but it does mean we have to ask some questions:

1.  How much of Mars has been surveyed so far within say 1 Km of the rovers? I'd guess not much more than 1000 Sq kms if that. How many anomalies like this "ape" have been found within this surveyed area? I'd say at least 200 images that contain v. puzzling phenomena. Why are so many anomalies being found? I don't accept the "anomaly rate" (as in "rocks that look like other things") is anything like on Earth. So either there is a geological explanation peculiar to Mars or we are looking at the remains of a pre-existing civilisation and ecosystem.

2. What does "pareidolia" mean in this context? We are told it is "the tendency for incorrect perception of a stimulus as an object, pattern or meaning known to the observer, such as [amongst other things] seeing faces in inanimate objects".  If 95% of people see an ape, isn't it more likely that it is the 5% who don't who are perceiving incorrectly. What we have here is either an incredible coincidence - a rock face that really does look like an ape face (and not the only such image, of course) - or we have a genuine ape artefact. What we don't have is people "imagining" they can see something.

3. Why does NASA seem so uninterested in such images? Did they really expect there would be so many anomalous images found on Mars? 

4. Of course a genuine ape artefact would mean we had to reshape our whole understanding of the solar system and life. How would we go about that. Has there always been an intimate connection between life on Mars and on Earth? Is convergent evolution more applicable than we thought?

Sure it looks like what you said, but it is another reflective rock, not a sculpture in my professional opinion.

I can also glimpse part of the rovers wheels, but the rest, is a mystery. But more interesting is the background or the Martian clouds, or it is obviously an overcast day on Mars.

As l read recently, some can see the real reality or follow the evidence, and others, spooked by where it is leading, will keep their heads in the sand and go after the ones upsetting them with facts.

NASA is releasing this as a trickle so the smart ones, will be able to see Mars as it is, and won't go and smash a tv store's windows in when the big announcement is made, and can calm down the insane ones, that don't want to know.

#1313 2020-06-06 02:39:43

Tmcom

Another day, another plant!

M4orcfW.jpg

Rover is on the left, and throwing up some dust, right the sun is setting inbetween two green blobs, or plants. Might be two rocks with moss, which are still plants.

Pretty neat trick for moss and plants to be living on a planet with supposedly, virtually no oxygen, minus 200 and no atmosphere.

smile

#1314 2020-06-06 11:33:23

jorgear

Tmcom wrote:
louis wrote:

Sure it looks like what you said, but it is another reflective rock, not a sculpture in my professional opinion.

I can also glimpse part of the rovers wheels, but the rest, is a mystery. But more interesting is the background or the Martian clouds, or it is obviously an overcast day on Mars.

As l read recently, some can see the real reality or follow the evidence, and others, spooked by where it is leading, will keep their heads in the sand and go after the ones upsetting them with facts.

NASA is releasing this as a trickle so the smart ones, will be able to see Mars as it is, and won't go and smash a tv store's windows in when the big announcement is made, and can calm down the insane ones, that don't want to know.

Email
The most interesting will be to know what NASA will tell about Mars. I am sure they will only reveal that there are microorganisms on Mars. Nothing more. Telling that there was a big civilization there in the past would be so bothering for them because someone will ask them what happened to that civilization. They will tell a half truth.

I am sure that from the beginning Mars was an incomfortable planet for them due to that.

#1315 2020-06-07 08:52:21

Tmcom

jorgear wrote:
Tmcom wrote:
louis wrote:

Email
The most interesting will be to know what NASA will tell about Mars. I am sure they will only reveal that there are microorganisms on Mars. Nothing more. Telling that there was a big civilization there in the past would be so bothering for them because someone will ask them what happened to that civilization. They will tell a half truth.

I am sure that from the beginning Mars was an incomfortable planet for them due to that.

At the moment, they will give out crumbs so the herd don't stampede, (usually to a store that sells large tv,s) sometimes saying that they have found water under some ice sheet, (to try to make them think) and others to say that they saw a trickle of water down a crater, (instead of puddles which l found years ago).

And they also show through what l and others have found, is clear evidence that NASA is hiding stuff, water droplets on the rover and wet ground, then a week later it is all gone is pretty solid evidence of rain. If mars has rain it opens the door.

The herd don't want to know or hear that since it says, NASA is lying, and Mars is a lot more habitable than once thought. And that opens the door to a lot of other conspiracy theorys, which is apparently nuts.

Nuts is ignoring solid evidence, since it attacks their global ideals of NASA put men on the moon so they cannot lie, and the medical industry don't bury the quick and easy arternatives to the painful, expensive since they cannot make a buck from it, and so forth.

They either release a trickle, which only the intelligent can discern, or up that until the herd catch on, (the drops on the rover, should have woken them up, but mass media says nothing) or the more solid the evidence the more psychotic they become.

If or when NASA lands on Phomos or Demos, and two astranauts with a HD camera, show a closeup image of the monolith with hieroglyphs in 2033, then the herd most likely won't believe it and be in a state of shock.

Days later after all forums go silent, (apart from a few giving their "told you so, idiots" speech here and there) some will say something. And the stone pillar, with a sun god depiction, (MV it) will be the start to parklands, and citys on Mars, all of it.

Mars is in the habitable zone, and Hubble shows over and over a blue atmosphere and green on its surface, with hints of blue, and NASA keeps lying overall with no atmosphere and no green when a space probe gets close enough.

No within our lifetimes, it will all be shown.

smile

#1316 2020-06-08 03:47:59

Tmcom

Speaking of past civilizations.

iq5Gvyi.jpg

Found these pieces of metal sticking out of the ground. The top one could pass as some rock but the other three, not really.

This metal doesn't appear to be rusted, and has sat there for half a million years or more. Probably the same solid type silver we have seen previously, so unless this is a rich, ancient area, or Mars has considerable amounts of silver this is some pretty advanced metal, or beyond our present metallurgical understanding.

smile

Last edited by Tmcom (2020-06-08 03:49:37)

#1317 2020-06-09 19:52:37

SpaceNut
Administrator

#1318 2020-06-09 21:01:41

Tmcom

Nice one, but l have also noticed areas where quite a few where walking, usually associated with art work, (probably a school of grays and humans doing some artwork before the rover shows up).

The simple gray drawing is most likely something, as is the footprints, and half invisible thing? Most likely a plant, although with JPL fiddling around with the image, who knows. The rest just reflections.

I have found gray totem poles, several drawings of them and several of them taking a closer look at the rover, one of the insect ones, and humans from a distance, (the insect race cover up, and l doubt that grays get a dark tan).

From what l have seen grays are peace loving and curious, not the BS leaked NASA TY ones, where they are interviewing one at the bottom of area 51, who see's humans as ants, and has a voice Darth Vader would be envious of.

This is another reason why some refuse to believe in what is in front of there eyes, stark terror of the unknown.

If the rover was on its side, with a gray giving us the finger then we could start to worry, but no, fear is a very good way to control the masses, especially the stupid ones.

#1319 2020-06-10 03:36:19

Tmcom

This is irony!

JJx3Ab5.jpg

Rover left image/middle arrow, but what is the thing on the right in front of it, and the thing it is brushing aside on the left? Looks like a plant, and eventhough it was an uphill battle to find green on this, l did find some lime green.

Right image, the rover or its shadow, but three green things that appear to be stand alone on the left.

The rover may as well be driving over grass, while NASA gives press releases on how dead the place is.

/:

Last edited by Tmcom (2020-06-10 03:37:58)

#1320 2020-06-12 03:33:24

Tmcom

It seems that some martians are growing plants in certain shapes.

EWyVbcM.jpg

The CP shows that these are plants, with the two "O" being clearly visible, but the rest no so much, (the "O" on the left's top has grown away from being flat).

These are probably grown with wire or a framework, or they could be programmed to grow that way?

And what does this say, "You" or "Look" are my best guesses?

But either way plant life and plant life that is controlled, (the rover and its shadow is below and behind these, so NASA stopped the rover in front of solid evidence for intelligent life or aliens in our solar system and plant life, and took an image, lol).

cool

Last edited by Tmcom (2020-06-12 03:36:50)

#1321 2020-06-13 02:06:13

Tmcom

The sun is setting and the landscape is green and the clouds are overhead; the thing that looks like a tree is the rovers mast-cam.

ZBABxIo.jpg

The sun is setting and martian plants are everywhere.

I201wCY.jpg

These are not the rovers shadow, nor part of it, and the CP shows green on the tops ones.

smile

#1322 2020-06-17 04:00:34

Tmcom

I may have found an insect today, but l probably havn't, (l will let you decide).

kDgcCi1.jpg

This is curved, or artificial or not a silvery rock, and may be something creeping along this rock, but it is probably some part of a larger structure, since a silvery, reflective insect is pushing it, (but not impossible). It is also reflecting a green landscape, dark blue hills and light blue sky, not bad for a dead rock. Found some more but they don't really help.

vrQFH1j.jpg

Top, a landscape of plants, (CP even shows strong green on some) which is pushing this being green mineral deposits, (they would be rubble).

Bottom the camera torrent, and green on the left.

NASA also detected green oxygen recently, which apparently is only found on Earth, (it still won't spook the herd though).

https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?feature=7675

Found this off a forum, with an idiot that clings onto the dead rock theory, never mind that Mars has a magical atmosphere that changes color depending on who is taking a picture,....phew, somedays you just need a metal pole.

But anyway you can help drive the rover, and program it to avoid, plants, rain, water, locals, etc more efficiently!

I won't be signing up!

smile

#1323 2020-06-19 04:08:16

Tmcom

This has to be the all time worst Photoshop coverup l have ever seen.

dxoWP4H.jpg

Top images they plastered a fake looking shadow over this, for who knows what reason, (bottom image, l enhanced it to death, but couldn't see anything); and as the original one shows it goes over the brick type rock and ignores its shape, it also ignores the real shadow which does show the details, (as do all of the other rock shadows in this image).

This shadow also makes no sense with the rock shape, so yeah, JPL, really goofed up on that coverup, and also shows that they are intentionally manipulating images, so they are not raw images.

The last image probably gives us a hint as to what they were hiding,....a sky with clouds, (which is impossible) with blue mountains, (which is also impossible) and a landscape of green plants and grass, (which is really impossible).

%^&*^ NASA!

hmm

#1324 2020-06-19 04:36:58

jorgear

Tmcom wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/dxoWP4H.jpg

Top images they plastered a fake looking shadow over this, for who knows what reason, (bottom image, l enhanced it to death, but couldn't see anything); and as the original one shows it goes over the brick type rock and ignores its shape, it also ignores the real shadow which does show the details, (as do all of the other rock shadows in this image).

This shadow also makes no sense with the rock shape, so yeah, JPL, really goofed up on that coverup, and also shows that they are intentionally manipulating images, so they are not raw images.

The last image probably gives us a hint as to what they were hiding,....a sky with clouds, (which is impossible) with blue mountains, (which is also impossible) and a landscape of green plants and grass, (which is really impossible).

%^&*^ NASA!

hmm

Do you discover now that NASA manipulates all the photos? It is all a total manipulation, they show the photos in black and white so we can see with difficulty the remains of that massacred civilization.

They know all, and they hide all. Big cover up agency.

#1325 2020-06-19 05:40:56

Tmcom

jorgear wrote:
Tmcom wrote:

%^&*^ NASA!

hmm

Do you discover now that NASA manipulates all the photos? It is all a total manipulation, they show the photos in black and white so we can see with difficulty the remains of that massacred civilization.

They know all, and they hide all. Big cover up agency.

No, not now, l knew when Curiosity landed, (showed a live video feed of it landing with a blue sky, and also removed a good chunk of it from every TY video available) that they are full of it, as well as Carl Sagan, running about when Viking landed in 1977, changing all of the moniter images from a blue sky and green patches to BS red/orange, since the 1957 report spooked him.

And these days apart from the linkless ESA image l showed here, all of the rest show Mars to be a dead rock. While a kid with a $100 telescope see's a blue atmopshere every time Mars is in closest orbit.

All Hubble images also show this, but the herd just keep believing that Mars has a magical atmosphere, and every word NASA splutters.

I don't see what the big deal is, Earth is habitable, Mars is within the habitable zone, and has a blue atmosphere, so it is highly likely it is Earth like, but l forget it is the herd stampeding, evil alien race that want to knock us off at any time?

Or it could be stupid, naive people, what keep burying their heads and up raise them to listen to propaganda!

Last edited by Tmcom (2020-06-20 04:17:18)

Board footer