New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2017-03-06 03:59:25

Tmcom

The Real Mars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBICMPIIimo&t=19s

Hi, a newbie here.

And l did this video a few years ago, so at least 60% can be ignored, as it upon further analysis, be put down to natural anomalys, reflective rocks and illusions.

But not all can be attributed to these answers.

The water certainly cannot, and was found by me, years before NASA told us that they found saline water flowing down a crater wall, etc.

I tend to scour through Curiosity's images on a regular bases, and will post anything weird when l can.

cool

Last edited by Tmcom (2017-03-07 03:13:02)

#2 2017-03-07 02:58:09

Tmcom

Re: The Real Mars

Ok, first image for a new forum. smile

Mars has a lot of reflective rocks, most reflect back Curiosity or part of it, and some reflect back stuff, we aren't supposed to see.

iOsDRnR.jpg

This one shows the usual blue sky which Hubble gives us every time it takes an image of Mars, and the middle part is probably the rovers turrent.

I would like to think that the rest is, martain graffiti, but l am sure that it isn't, (well, fairly sure, lol).

cool

Last edited by Tmcom (2017-03-15 21:58:29)

#3 2017-03-11 02:02:42

Tmcom

Could be a depiction of a man leaning over to pick up a box, or maybe nothing. But either way an area of ground that is levelled off, on the side of a hill, is fascinating.

5cF6cYE.jpg

cool

Last edited by Tmcom (2017-03-15 21:51:24)

#4 2017-03-11 10:05:34

RobertDyck
Website

Image of Mars sunset, taken by Spirit rover...
117988main_image_feature_347_ys_4.jpg?w=514&h=385

YouTube: Video of Mars sunset, with music. Taken by Opportunity...
hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=336&h=188&stc=true&jpg444=true&jpgq=90&sp=68&sigh=3u3uz6EacFomqvOzZQ1INvsh-iI

YouTube: Explanation of blue sunsets on Mars. With video taken by Curiosity...
hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=336&h=188&stc=true&jpg444=true&jpgq=90&sp=68&sigh=RvNHG-63H3XWRZzQ4TMdPciJ9qg

What does Mars sky look like when it isn't sunset? Image of Earth from Curiosity...
6cfad93b227e97cd6e7f1a68b48d2961.jpg
Dust from the surface of the red planet paints the sky the same colour.

#5 2017-03-11 10:19:14

Tmcom

RobertDyck wrote:

Image of Mars sunset, taken by Spirit rover...
https://sarcasticrover.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/117988main_image_feature_347_ys_4.jpg?w=514&h=385

YouTube: Video of Mars sunset, with music. Taken by Opportunity...
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/4ZExs9KVj20/hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=336&h=188&stc=true&jpg444=true&jpgq=90&sp=68&sigh=3u3uz6EacFomqvOzZQ1INvsh-iI

YouTube: Explanation of blue sunsets on Mars. With video taken by Curiosity...
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/DwD3HD6t5Vs/hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=336&h=188&stc=true&jpg444=true&jpgq=90&sp=68&sigh=RvNHG-63H3XWRZzQ4TMdPciJ9qg

What does Mars sky look like when it isn't sunset? Image of Earth from Curiosity...
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/56 … 8d2961.jpg
Dust from the surface of the red planet paints the sky the same colour.

Nice images but the accuracy is out.

cool

#6 2017-03-13 02:29:20

Tmcom

Spotted something in the distance.

Two things that seriously look like pyramids, and a building type structure, (l never see one large rock on top of a bigger one on Mars).

31K1pca.jpg

cool

And while l am here, here are some more real Mars images.

Hubble image.

9OXJlsK.jpg

Typical NASA image.

j9VZtNr.jpg
And Curiosity raw image, one of a handful.

And Mars actually has an orange/yellow sunset, (l have scoured through years of Cur, images, and can attest to that).

Although interesting to note that 20 years worth of Spirit and Opportunity rover images, NEVER show a blue sky during the day. A mirky blue is the best. But Opportunity pulls it off after a few years, eventhough color calibration charts are Exactly the same on all three.

3iKG7Bs.jpg

Mars has a sky like ours, as well as other things, and NASA is,.....well, let's just say Pinocho should never get a job there?

smile

Last edited by Tmcom (2017-03-15 22:05:21)

#7 2017-03-13 17:27:24

SpaceNut
Administrator

What no one has said welcome to Newmars to a new member Tmcom, you have posted some pretty good images of what a man yearns to see when he sets foot on mars.

As for the far off peaks we will need to wait until we are closer to examine them before speculating as to what they might be.

I am concerned about the tires on the rover as they are getting more beat up every day of hard driving.

#8 2017-03-13 21:12:10

Tmcom

SpaceNut wrote:

What no one has said welcome to Newmars to a new member Tmcom, you have posted some pretty good images of what a man yearns to see when he sets foot on mars.

As for the far off peaks we will need to wait until we are closer to examine them before speculating as to what they might be.

I am concerned about the tires on the rover as they are getting more beat up every day of hard driving.

Thankyou Spacenut, always nice to be welcomed, and appreciated. smile

True, a distant blurry thing is a risky one to speculate on, but l have never seen a large rock sitting on top of another bigger one on Mars, so...

Curiosity's wheels are fine, metal doesn't deteriorate much, unless there is a lot of moisture about,...ahem.

cool

#9 2017-03-13 22:04:01

SpaceNut
Administrator

Actually they have become brittle due to the cold, are becoming cracked and have some holes in at least one of them...With the nuclear power source I was hoping that it would last a very long time, so hopefully the tires will last that long.

http://www.planetary.org/blogs/emily-la … amage.html

20140818_0713MH0002620000204354E01_DXXX_f537.jpg

https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/spaceimages/de … d=PIA20334

I agree that the peaks are quite different as compared to the remote mountain range behind them which seem enormous...

#10 2017-03-14 00:49:34

Tmcom

SpaceNut wrote:

Actually they have become brittle due to the cold, are becoming cracked and have some holes in at least one of them...With the nuclear power source I was hoping that it would last a very long time, so hopefully the tires will last that long.

http://www.planetary.org/blogs/emily-la … amage.html

http://planetary.s3.amazonaws.com/asset … X_f537.jpg

https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/spaceimages/de … d=PIA20334

I agree that the peaks are quite different as compared to the remote mountain range behind them which seem enormous...

Ok, that is scary, l tend to stay with the camera turrent ones, not sure how Opportunity and Spirit are fairing, or that their wheels, have that much damage?

Last l heard one is stuck and the other one has issues, but apparently both have red filter issues?

hmm

#11 2017-03-15 04:46:21

Tmcom

Martian face, top, left, impossible to say. A steel tower of some kind, more likely with the shadow it is casting, probably an ancient or current electrical tower.

And the third, probably an alien statue looking back at us. It is very reflective or made of silver, (l have seen a lot of silver metal up there. wink

jyqUqGn.jpg

IG6In5d.jpg

Next one is probably just a shadow of a plant or statue, usual stuff.

cool

PS l have had some dropbox image issues, or they pulled the plug on all of my images, (no fault of mine, just their new TOS). So l will probably do all of the best Mars images as another video, (just too time consuming to do them all again) and possibly remove some links. hmm

Last edited by Tmcom (2017-03-15 22:15:17)

#12 2017-03-17 04:17:52

Tmcom

I am sure that the top image is Curiositys reflection. And what is behind it, purple mountains, and green or blue apparently.

Second image down is this thing throwing up some dust. Nothing else including rocks, etc is doing this only this object. Car, generator or something else, but unlikely to be a rock.

Third are these buildings wrapping perfectly around this natural or artificial pond.

UBHPmmc.jpg

The objects may be reflective rocks, but the pond, no.

cool

Last edited by Tmcom (2017-03-17 04:20:15)

#13 2017-03-21 02:47:49

Tmcom

Ok, been through all of my images that Dropbox clobbered and l will repost them here. There are about 50 images all up, but l will post as many as l can per post.

That way everyone here, will be as up to date as l am as what actually is there, and what NASA is intentionally hiding.

Ul6ymCW.jpg

An old pot? Sure looks like it with the handle sticking out.

18tVVZw.jpg

A building?

clZzC40.jpg

A panel van driving up a dusty road? The car may be an illusion, but the dust?

DgUu8hi.jpg

Not sure what this is, but it doesn't look natural.

VVz8Cur.jpg

And some things that seriously look like broken vases.

More to come.

cool

#14 2017-03-22 01:59:41

Tmcom

Another road and car, could be.

MTOW8RY.jpg

I have to admit that this is pretty good. A clear, almost transparent dome. This isn't the rovers reflection, as some of the legs are in front of the shadow; it is really images like this that make me wonder why skeptics are so resistant to being open to this.

EUaEHbV.jpg

I am fairly sure that this is a reflection.

lE9jeYJ.jpg

A perfect shape in the rock, Curiosity drills round holes...

ivNBclp.jpg

Hmmm.

n4qPF62.jpg

smile

#15 2017-03-24 02:54:17

Tmcom

Found all of these white, blocks in the distance, or city. Before that we have these giant tubes spanning something? A road or river, most likely. It is evidence like this that implys that Mars is inhabited now, instead of something that looks pristine for half a million years, (less likely).

qrTCkZp.jpg

Then we have this,....it is reflecting back part of Curiosity, and the wheel on the end is not natural.

G5HLpSl.jpg

These are probably reflective rocks, hmmm. smile

27PG8Q9.jpg

Last one is most likely showing dust devil on Mars, fascinating.

CimJorp.jpg

cool

Last edited by Tmcom (2017-03-24 02:58:14)

#16 2017-03-28 03:24:04

Tmcom

This image demonstrates just how reflective some rocks are on Mars. And the possible distant city helps.

qMbJZm3.jpg

Martian dirt roads, sure looks like it.

feiI7UL.jpg

ybo42XE.jpg

Hard to tell what this is, but best guess is it is a mirror like panel reflecting back part of the rover, and the dark part is what is holding it up.

3l9EGFC.jpg

An example of real sky color and false, as well as a reasonably good reflection of Curiosity.

HBosXLY.jpg

I think that this is Curiosity's reflection, but if not, then a machine of some kind.

QT0NosN.jpg

cool

#17 2017-03-28 18:53:32

SpaceNut
Administrator

While the images are interesting they do little for investigative deduction of what is there as they are to pixelated just magnify them only slightly and allow for panning of the larger image to allow for others to think about the possibilities of what it might be for ourselves....

#18 2017-03-29 02:38:43

Tmcom

SpaceNut wrote:

While the images are interesting they do little for investigative deduction of what is there as they are to pixelated just magnify them only slightly and allow for panning of the larger image to allow for others to think about the possibilities of what it might be for ourselves....

Ok, but remember these are old pics, once l am through these, l will keep the mag, down and provide the original reference number.

More bridges, sure looks that way?

clLiVvb.jpg

More possible water flows.

naiJ5I0.jpg

Not sure what this is...

6TdKMzI.jpg

This is pretty cool, a carving into the stone, that seems to be depicting hanging up grapes or fruit of some kind, (probably from Mars ancient past).

aCbPEjf.jpg

Smiley face, perhaps.

hfjibQJ.jpg

A bridge with cars going over it, most likely.

GQDBp2F.jpg

A simple drawing of Curiosity, looks like it.

Yj0SBU2.jpg

This probably isn't a face.

6fg42aR.jpg

Looks like a shiny crystal.

pNXdexN.jpg

And some footsteps.

GuPPL53.jpg

cool

#19 2017-04-01 03:19:55

Tmcom

A water pumping station of some kind, and the pipe sticking out, is unlikely to be a natural formation.

rVhosUG.jpg

Natural formation, or someone scraping some shapes into this rock?

6g3fEQ8.jpg

More proof that Mars is wet, (the reflection is just visible).

jOV3kbT.jpg

Mars when the sun is setting, there are little, long shadows since the landscape is mainly pointing at the sun, and or NASA got to it?

shhnWXB.jpg

Spotted this in the distance, l know blurry, but blurry white squares with black in the middle. Might be blurry apartments?

PyBG5HX.jpg

More water that apparently according to NASA isn't there, well, apart from the joke on the side of a crater, (they drive past rivers, and we hear nothing).

drfpYjN.jpg

This is why l see so many reflective rocks on Mars, very shiny, almost like solid silver.

V3ukVx5.jpg

cool

#20 2017-04-01 04:53:25

louis

Always interesting to see photos of Mars.

I thought one of the most interesting ones you focussed on was the "cog" like artefact which did have a rather fossil-like appearance to me.

Have you ever looked at photos of Mars analog landscapes on Earth e.g. the red iron ore deserts of Mauritania to see what sort of images you can make out there? It would be a good check on how grounded your speculation is.

Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

#21 2017-04-01 05:42:18

Tmcom

louis wrote:

Always interesting to see photos of Mars.

I thought one of the most interesting ones you focussed on was the "cog" like artefact which did have a rather fossil-like appearance to me.

Have you ever looked at photos of Mars analog landscapes on Earth e.g. the red iron ore deserts of Mauritania to see what sort of images you can make out there? It would be a good check on how grounded your speculation is.

Yes, good idea, l have seen some blurry stuff that turned out to be nothing, and blurring a bridge might help to reduce speculation. but my time is limited, so it is easier to post it and let the observer, decide.

I believe that NASA is fully disclosing to us now that Mars is Earthlike and had or has intelligent life on it, (l tend to think that it is now) but doing so in a cannot be 100% sure kind of way.

That way the ones that are scared of another Earth in our backyard, can go to sleep at night, and others can piece the plausible or likely evidence together.

But l would say that NASA giving a press conference and telling the world that life is on Mars, (or finding artifacts on one of its moons) is highly likely within the next 20 years.

smile

PS had a closer look at the one you mentioned, and the cube is actually Curiosity's reflection, but the wheel, is not.

Last edited by Tmcom (2017-04-01 05:46:59)

#22 2017-04-02 06:45:22

Tmcom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xjHCHR5_50

https://youtu.be/9xjHCHR5_50

Interesting video showing how a Drone type device could fly off a rover and go exploring.

Interesting, but more of the same. sad

cool

#23 2017-04-03 11:25:01

Tmcom

Phew, just tried to initiate a conversation with some individual who were adamant that the blue around Mars are clouds.

One particularity naive person insisted that this image was false color, and changed, and this and that, anything but the obvious!

1BSlG3l.jpg

So clouds around the rim is fine, but it doesn't explain the blue around the entire planet?

9OXJlsK.jpg

Or if correct then images like this raw one, are,.....umm, the entire sky are clouds apparently?

3iKG7Bs.jpg

And all other blue sky images are made of clouds? Apart from the supposed ones NASA claims are photoshopped, groan.

I don't know whether it is fear, but it probably is. Blue sky, denotes up to 20% oxygen, that denotes a strong possibility of life and even worse intelligent life.

But individuals that cannot see what is in front of them, and try to make out it isn't there, personally l cannot understand people like that. A good scientist does not ignore evidence because it will keep him up at night, he would be a fool if he did.

But NASA trying to patch up their 30+ years of lies, with more lies, is discuisting, but individuals who just lap it all up, and do not think about it, and the gaping holes, lost for words.

Ok, rant over.

As for the aliens on Mars, if there are three races living there now, you would expect familys to be common, and also likely that some would take a closer look at Curiosity. The next few images show some.

Post soon.

cool

Last edited by Tmcom (2017-04-03 11:28:04)

#24 2017-04-04 02:00:25

Tmcom

Young Grey, alien putting his hand on the rover, left hand side, smaller, res, image) and taking a closer look? I have studied this to death, and can confirm that it is very unlikely that this is the rovers reflection of the camera turrent. This, the next image, and the ones in the video l first posted show that three alien races, (one humanoid) are on Mars as we speak.

QadAWpg.jpg

And just like on Earth, a youngster needs to be a accompanied by an adult.

KxgvpQf.jpg

This is Not Curiosity's camera torrent! How do l know, the camera turrent on Curiosity does not have black and white stripes on the pole, (it is grey).

It also seems to be wearing a gold crown or decoration of some kind, parent most likely. And yes, definitely no gold on Curiosity at all.

So we see local inhabitants all over the rover, and not a peep from NASA or mass media.

They have it down to an art form by now! ):

cool

#25 2017-04-07 03:58:30

Tmcom

First we have some poles of some kind, and a farm.

gWdxp2Z.jpg

I am sure that this is Curiosity's reflection, but what is causing it, probably not a rock.

uKjuIrS.jpg

A rock with green algae, growing on it.

kVeCk7Y.jpg

Alien creature, probably not.

azKlt6L.jpg

Some more artwork, l can say that since it is drawn over evenly spaced lines. And some more of those power lines, (there must be humans there).

G7UjOVA.jpg

The martian airport type platform stands out in this one.

OBuY9Fn.jpg

Another road and cars.

UJdmPuV.jpg

And a likely martian statue.

RcQSd7O.jpg

Phew, that is it, now l can get back to scouring new images. smile

And Hubble again...

This one shows a closeup of the plant life or forests, it could just be algae, but forests is more cool.

Kpm4ZZK.jpg

And this. when you compare Mars rim with ours, Earths blue atmosphere is actually thinner than Mars. I recently showed this to someone and he literally did everything he could to dismiss it.

So much so that l could only think that this individual was logging on from a padded cell.

Sure the idea that Mass Media have been lying to us for years on end, is a worry, as is NASA not saying a thing about it.

And the thought that Mars is earthlike and has an advanced civilization on the surface as l type this is a scary thought. But an even scarier thought is not being able to accept obvious evidence, and acting more and more insane to ignore, or dismiss it.

iafLgcS.jpg

I will post new stuff next, and will try to cut down on big, blurry images, (unless warranted) and include the image reference number, (right click on image and then properties).

cool

Last edited by Tmcom (2017-04-07 04:03:11)

Board footer