New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1276 2020-04-18 05:01:41

louis

Re: The Real Mars

Yes, I've seen that last one on Art Alien TV a while back. Joe White refers to it half seriously as the "toilet".  It's a very interesting artefact. If not a natural rock, I think a fountain head might be one possibility.

Tmcom wrote:

It seems that the rover is driving through an area that used to be part of a town or city, before the disaster happened. And l have found some good evidence of that but more of that later.

https://i.imgur.com/25xHATZ.jpg

THis is one of the best ref, rocks l have found over the years, which shows Mars sky, or a sky that is clearly overcast or rainbearing in some parts, (the left mountains, is vegetation free, but the right side is chokers).

Top image shows a landscape of plants, (the rover is probably the red arrow).

https://i.imgur.com/bsqCihi.jpg

And this, l initially thought that this was a fluke rock looking like a corner of a building, but the bottom one, seriously looks like the underlining edge of a stone shelf.

Or all up, a good candidate for part of an ancient stone building.

Sol 610

cool

Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

#1277 2020-04-18 19:55:25

louis

A treasure trove of anomalous artefacts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amDnwjcD7ck&t=717s

#1278 2020-04-19 04:07:07

jorgear

#1279 2020-04-19 05:41:55

jorgear

NASA discovers a 'dragon' in a canyon on Mars  https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/science … i-BB12Cevz

#1280 2020-04-20 03:11:41

Tmcom

louis wrote:

Yes, I've seen that last one on Art Alien TV a while back. Joe White refers to it half seriously as the "toilet".  It's a very interesting artefact. If not a natural rock, I think a fountain head might be one possibility.

Tmcom wrote:

It seems that the rover is driving through an area that used to be part of a town or city, before the disaster happened. And l have found some good evidence of that but more of that later.

https://i.imgur.com/25xHATZ.jpg

THis is one of the best ref, rocks l have found over the years, which shows Mars sky, or a sky that is clearly overcast or rainbearing in some parts, (the left mountains, is vegetation free, but the right side is chokers).

Top image shows a landscape of plants, (the rover is probably the red arrow).

https://i.imgur.com/bsqCihi.jpg

And this, l initially thought that this was a fluke rock looking like a corner of a building, but the bottom one, seriously looks like the underlining edge of a stone shelf.

Or all up, a good candidate for part of an ancient stone building.

Sol 610

cool

Darnit.

But l can't complain, found something pretty cool today, but the best til last.

WEwoiNS.jpg

Martian plants and overcast sky behind, (looks like it will rain on the rover in the next half hour).

Tb2Zfjt.jpg

Next a landscape of plants and blue mountains, (mars rover, probably red arrow).

I13fhxK.jpg

And last a good example of what was trending in ancient Mars.

Bottom, left plants on a rock, right, which is probably the rovers ref, but the rest, nope.

This appears to be a pink metallic, cylinder with possibly a pink crystal or jewel on the right. The left hand part is probably smothered by NASA, to hide the fact that it is artificial, but the top on the right, gives it away.

Whatever this is, it looks expensive, or an ancient, wealthy area, or a bit like Pompeii, (generally a wealthy area).

I would say that l have earned my keep, lol.

cool

Last edited by Tmcom (2020-04-20 03:16:04)

#1281 2020-04-20 06:21:37

louis

Yes, they have some very nice compilations - shame about the annoying soundtracks! lol I have switch the sound off.

jorgear wrote:

#1282 2020-04-23 18:20:02

louis

The Dome on Mars is a very interesting object. Some 300-500 feet high. It appears to be made of a white or highly reflective material, unlike the material of its surroundings.

Joe White of Art Alien TV is convinced it's an artificial structure. It does look like either a religious building or observatory. Certainly in ancient times on Earth both functions could be combined in the one location. There is a pyramidal structure in what appears to be the same material quite close by.

Of course we don't know it if it is really artificial. However, even if it is natural it is still an incredibly noteworthy and interesting find - what is it? I can't really think of similar natural objects on Earth. So why are NASA so keen to avoid drawing attention to it. That does make me somewhat suspicious. Surely they would be mentioning this dome all the time and giving progress reports on their investigation into it.

This is a two parter video - you might have seen the first previously, in which case start at around 17:30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KdjehmEdQA

Last edited by louis (2020-04-23 18:37:53)

#1283 2020-04-24 03:39:59

Tmcom

Only one today, but pretty cool.

kGDjr8a.jpg

The large thing in the middle on the top of this rock is the rover, but what is on the right.....

An earth like sky, blue mountains and a landscape of green. smile

Mainly plants at best guess, and the white is at best guess more plants, but a landscape of organic material that would make any Sci Fi writer drool, and which also explains why NASA keeps up the BS act for the herd, scare them to death, especially the intelligent life on top of a second earth like world within our own solar system.

cool

#1284 2020-04-25 02:48:02

Tmcom

Some more metallic artifacts.

SbBVCN5.jpg

And this, that took some doing to figure out, but the white thing, (arrow) is the rover, and the white thing on the left is the sun setting.

AqqFAO1.jpg

As for the rest it appears to be scaffolding of an ancient building, including the ones in front of the rover, so even in ancient times, still advanced.

cool

#1285 2020-04-29 03:38:30

Tmcom

Not much today, tree,s and almost dead shrubs for the most part. smile

FCaowaY.jpg

Bottom image, sun setting, blue sky up the top, with shrubs and small plants everywhere else.

Top, tall tree's, which l assumed the CP would show mainly green, but very little green was found or mainly coffee color, so these tree's that seriously look like Eboba tree's found in desert areas in the US, are mainly dead.

So Mars may be coming out of a long drought?

And the increased rain, may also be helping us find artifacts, both good.

cool

#1286 2020-05-01 02:32:37

Tmcom

Joe White is going to love what l found today, but more of that later.

PMu6uOa.jpg

Ok, left are the originals, and right cleaned up, and distortion corrected, but both show the rover in the middle, and heavy rainclouds on the right hand side, with the sun setting. And this was one two parts of the same rock, so not a rock detail.

And now for the cool one.

cjyvDCB.jpg

Top/left l noticed this sheet of metal, (this could still be a rock, but unlikely considering the artificial fine wires elsewhere) with the cleaned up, right hand image showing the silver metal.

Bottom these things that both look similar, but if you really look closer you can see fine wires between the top ones and bottom. Bottom/right l pushed the contrast, etc which clearly shows a scaffolding of fine wires or artificial.

There may also be wires coming out of this thing, but impossible to be sure, but we can be pretty sure that the wires crossing between them is not natural.

cool

Last edited by Tmcom (2020-05-01 02:33:18)

#1287 2020-05-04 02:39:36

Tmcom

bGmsvd5.jpg

Good sighs by the dirt clinging to the rovers wheels, that this area went through light rain recently.

PP1WXvS.jpg

And this one, which if l push everything clearly shows moss on the ground or good signs of regular rainfall, or underground spring, but l am staying with rain.

I ran the Photoshop CP over this and it showed lime green to grass green or moss, so Mars has moss, and NASA says nothing!

Well, Curiosity and the newer one, with the drone are very expensive smokescreens, that keep the herd content, and keep the herd thinking NASA discloses everything. The herd are going to stampede over a cliff in the next 13 years.

smile

#1288 2020-05-07 02:43:08

Tmcom

A few exciting discoveries today, and the best til last.

bZKMLEj.jpg

It seems by the dirt clinging into the rovers wheels, that there was light rain here recently, so some water drops should be seen.

XVnfyiR.jpg

Can't be 100% sure but these look like water drops.

ILLQzoN.jpg

And this seriously looks like a steel cog, and counter or stop lever, (you will also notice that this area has the greatest disruption of dirt, so it seems that NASA may have poked it with their robotic arm).

cool

#1289 2020-05-08 09:22:47

louis

Interesting collection of Mars anomalies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tROjCUvvph8

I'd say the "mushrooms" at 01:36 are the most compelling.

#1290 2020-05-09 02:23:06

Tmcom

louis wrote:

Interesting collection of Mars anomalies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tROjCUvvph8

I'd say the "mushrooms" at 01:36 are the most compelling.

The steel plate at 2.00 was good, but the skull is the rovers mast camera being reflected.

#1291 2020-05-09 10:43:46

Tmcom

Interesting video, which l post here since he covers what l have been saying for years, that the alien race on Mars is not evil, or hostile, far from it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHr5wVO … e=youtu.be

The cockoos, in society ignore facts and go with fear and emotions. And true most see 8 cops swooping on an old lady in a park, (happened here last week) and think that it is over the top, but necessary, but it is way over the top, and not necessary.

The world has had fear slammed down our throats, for years and years, with corporations and individuals adding to the hype, but facts shows the truth.

Some find comfort in fear, but it is a dog chasing its tail, truth and real facts are the right path.

smile

#1292 2020-05-11 03:39:06

Tmcom

This is SOL 611 to 617.

ZrNldUa.jpg

This shows what looked like a guy, but it is actually a plant, (CP shows strong green up top) with the blue sky and distant hills. This also shows plants or prickles here and there, with some flowering and others not, (l pushed the contrast as far as l could to get this level of resolution).

In some ways this looks like a scene from the California desert, at sunset, but in other parts the plant life is quite alien to us, to state the obvious.

cool

#1293 2020-05-12 08:56:01

jorgear

This channel also publishes good Mars videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzNRlR … lrazyFOPBQ

#1294 2020-05-12 19:56:36

louis

I've probably posted this before, but I think it is one of the top three anomaly finds on Mars and we need to remind ourselves about it at intervals.

It's very difficult to see how you can argue it is anything other than a jug of some sort.  The main part of the vessel has a very regular and unnatural shape. I've never seen a rock of that shape on Earth.  The handle to the jug is clear - the direction of the sunlight clearly shows the sunlight is passing within the area formed by the handle.

If it is a jug, one has to note it looks remarkably intact and unweathered, like someone had left it there yestersol!

If all the many anomalies this is one most difficult to argue away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucy8boYwSeQ

#1295 2020-05-13 03:11:20

Tmcom

Good image showing, the dark or wetter area up the top.

MyT55KT.jpg

cool

#1296 2020-05-14 18:51:16

louis

Lots of smoking guns!

Alien skulls...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BRcupRBI1w&t=170s

It's definitely not your typical rock field! Highly differentiated artefacts.  Rock fields tend towards a weathered common denominator look - nothing like what we are looking at here. This is much more like a debris field - or a kind of Pompeii-style collection of bones and death poses. 

And here's another fine video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWjOG9AMRIQ

When was the last time you saw a "rock" like that on Earth. I am putting my hand up and saying "never"!

#1297 2020-05-15 03:27:44

Tmcom

Today prickles and pink flowers.

tZAPrf3.jpg

The sun setting, dark blue mountains and plants here and there, (CP shows green, and these are shown over two different reflective rocks).

But l said flowering prickles...

NKazNby.jpg

This green plant, or prickle also has a giant pink flower/s up the top.

Yeah, apart from the plant life Mars is dead, lol.

smile

#1298 2020-05-15 12:02:31

louis

A very good collection of anomalies from the Vertex channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKAARXkCdMg

I find it annoying when the dismissive "pareidolia!" cry goes up.  There is absolutely no question of what can be seen at 1:48. The shadow shows that this is something rising up out of the ground and with a bulbous protusion at the top.

The question, is: what the hell is it?

It is legitimate to say this looks v. like some sort of fungus.

#1299 2020-05-16 04:15:32

Tmcom

Spotted this one, that looks like a giant gray sculpture, (white blob is the sun setting).

evtmwfn.jpg

Next the same plants l found previously.

4ZBsOyG.jpg

CP shows green on most of these, and they are tall, and dot the landscape, with some being partially transparent. So if a skeptic showed up they would have to say that transparent, green rocks litter the landscape, lol.

Left hand one shows part of the rover at the top of a hill, with its mast cam pointing towards us, or the rock.

nlBubWK.jpg

This one shows the silhouette of a plant, sorry green rock, lol.

cool

#1300 2020-05-19 20:17:55

SpaceNut
Administrator

Lava-like mud flows on Mars

mars-analog-collapsed-circular-crater-mud-volcano-azerbaijan-hg.jpg

An analog for Mars surface features can be found in this collapsed circular crater in mud volcano located in Azerbaijan

Board footer