New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2002-10-02 17:49:37

Adrian
Website

Re: 24 hours to go... - Until launch

There are now less than 24 hours left to go until the launch of First Words - in the last few days I've been pretty frantically getting the database access put together and tidying everything up. It's *almost* there now - people can add entries and so on, but the listing of entries isn't as good as I want it to be yet. Hopefully that'll be sorted out tomorrow.

At the moment there isn't any need for testing because I know what's wrong with the system. What I'd like people to do is to think about various mailing lists, friends and websites that they think might be interested in First Words, and get ready to contact them when we launch! The launch will be midnight on Friday in the UK, or rather 0:00am Friday (GMT+1).

Editor of [url=http://www.newmars.com]New Mars[/url]

Board footer