New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2002-06-15 23:38:06

Ares
Website

Re: The Ares Concordant - A non-proit mars colony.

Check out this web page.  These people plan to establish a Mars Colony!

Finally, a step in the right direction.

A non-profit effort to establish  The Ares Concordant
a permanent, human colony     info@aresconcordant.org
on Mars.                                 [url=http://www.aresconcordant.org]www.aresconcordant.org[/url]

#2 2002-06-17 01:19:11

Ares
Website

What exactly to check on there? It's just about nothing. And a message about a trial version of NetObjects Fusion lol.

No not yet, but I think they've got the right idea.

A non-profit effort to establish  The Ares Concordant
a permanent, human colony     info@aresconcordant.org
on Mars.                                 [url=http://www.aresconcordant.org]www.aresconcordant.org[/url]

#3 2002-12-29 12:45:41

Deimos

I used to look at alot of these websites but after a while of seeing so many that you just know have no future I have basically stopped.  I hate to criticize that group there but their one of hundreds of groups started by someone with a spirit of adventure.  I applaud their initiative, but if their true goal is to go to Mars, I suggest they combine efforts with the Society to make that happen much quicker...

Just my two cents

#4 2015-11-24 16:58:27

SpaceNut
Administrator

just making a systematic updated due to shifting issue but now is being closed due to spammer link.....

Board footer