New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2023-09-20 08:59:11

Mars_B4_Moon

Non Science based Perversion

Woman who transitioned to male at 16 during ‘chaotic time’ sues doctors who gave her double mastectomy
https://nypost.com/2023/09/14/woman-who … astectomy/

Police find female designer's stolen clothes in ex-Biden official Sam Brinton's home
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/police … ntons-home

Tanzanian fashion designer had accused Sam Brinton of stealing her clothes

Scholz dismisses talk of keeping nuclear energy option open in Germany
https://wtop.com/europe/2023/09/scholz- … n-germany/

Last edited by Mars_B4_Moon (2023-09-20 09:08:35)

#2 2023-11-15 18:47:54

SpaceNut
Administrator

Re: Non Science based Perversion

Pseudo sciences is what the extremes of both parties are using to set the stage of going against the American peoples will to have separation of church and state and so much more robbing you of your rights...

#3 2023-11-25 09:55:31

Mars_B4_Moon

The idea of mixing Biologically born males who put on a dress and take part in combat sport but call themselves transgender is insanity and it puts womens lives in danger.

People have turned Riot Control, Fighting Fires, Police Response into a rehearsed science of sorts, its like how military prepare for scenario so do other services and government and state profession, the combat of the world becomes a science with sport and wrestling and kick boxing and other martial arts, we are told how to rescue people or secure a suspect criminal for questioning.

I don't know if this is diversity hiring or Kamala and Biden policy or Feminist movements of 4-th and 5th Waves but It's weird seeing what Fourth Wave Feminism or Neo-Feminism is doing with things like Police on the streets. In sports it was generally accepted that men are just naturally physically stronger than women, it does not mean women can not contribute they can compete and contribute in other ways and sometimes you get men who are freakishly small and weaker and you will get a freak woman who is big and strong but on average, 99% of the time the man will be stronger than a woman. One example is from Fort Boyard is tv game show, it is the most exported French TV game show format, the woman unable to bash through a door was herself a 'Fire Fighter' maybe it is the influence of other feminist movements in Canada and other nations.

A Female 'Firefighter' Shows Why You'd Want a Man to Rescue You
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb_WYGtZ7K4

news articles but behind a subscribed paywall

'It’s madness for half our firefighters to be female'
https://www.spectator.com.au/2021/11/it … be-female/

Even a larger woman who is a firefighter, maybe have trouble charging in trough a door to rescue someone while the smaller man will have greater upper body strength and be able to charge through a door.

Here are 4 'Females' in police profession on the street trying to capture one 'Male', they try to wrestle him but in an uncoordinated fashion they might even be pulling against each other wasting each other's energy

One female stops, goes to place maybe a note book on the ground and duck her head in front of his feet leaving her head open to a kick if the male and chosen to do so which could have knocked her out and left her with a concussion

When the male breaks their grip and shoves off the hold of the four females he takes off a runner with a big head start and they are unable to match his speed on foot

https://twitter.com/CPD1617Scanner/stat … 1933515858

The subject resists police and takes off running.

Is there a 'Diversity Quota' and why are they hired if they don't meet the job requirements?"

#4 2023-12-01 12:06:36

Void

This is fun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTk73LqFTVo
Quote:

Challenging The Taboos

31K views  2 weeks ag

Not the correct religion is it.

Done

Last edited by Void (2023-12-01 12:07:52)

Done.

#5 2024-01-04 12:59:41

Mars_B4_Moon

Perverted cross dresser transsexualled men-women who say they’re he she / him her / they it 'women' to fight women?

https://www.newsweek.com/usa-boxing-tra … ve-1856907

#6 2024-01-05 07:06:44

Mars_B4_Moon

Don't remember this thread and I thought there was a general perversion of science thread?

I did not title this thread, although my name is at the top it is a spin off from other thread topics - 'When Science Got Perverted By Politics' which often was a thread about Climate Change

Maybe it could also have been a discussion of unnecessary surgical procedure that gives 'Doctors' or Surgeons money like a plastic facelift but this procedure instead perhaps at times following unsound medical advice and intervention, some follow a type of sexual reassignment event, or genital mutilation an event where her ovaries are taken or which his testes were surgically removed, all pushed by strange academic sexologists?

Perhaps some mod / admin edited all posts together

This thread also has less views than it has replies which should not be possible

I'm not sure what I would title it but the thread is changed it seems to be a collection on a number of other posts, a number of Gender dissonance confusion dysphoria.

I think the whole transsexual discussion thing began with Samuel Brinton an American nuclear engineer and LGBTQR+? activist. Pronoun? He / She / They / It served as deputy assistant secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Office of Nuclear Energy, he started stealing womens clothes and was fired, Brinton is no longer employed by the Office of Nuclear Energy after being charged with luggage theft, and stealing on three separate crime events.

There was also been a mass shooting by another cross dressing transexual type? Dylan Butler, Iowa Perry school shooter, on social media they say he / she / it was transgender. at reddit the username "Dylanpickle1996" on Reddit weirdo community, Dylan frequented the r/trans community.

In 2023 a mass shooting occurred at The Covenant School, a Presbyterian Church in America parochial elementary school in Nashville, Tennessee when 28-year-old Aiden Hale (born Audrey Elizabeth Hale), a transgendered woman into a man and former student of the school, killed three nine‑year‑old children and three adults before being shot and killed by Police Officers.
https://web.archive.org/web/20230328170 … ol-shooter

Embattled former Biden official Sam Brinton ends 2023 free after being accused of multiple airport thefts
https://nypost.com/2023/12/31/news/form … cusations/

Iowa school shooting leaves 2 dead, including 6th grader and 17-year-old gunman, 5 others injured: Full coverage
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/iowa-school-s … 46761.html

in other political pervert events

Jeffrey Epstein documents - latest: Claims made against Clinton and Prince Andrew as second batch of files released
https://news.sky.com/story/jeffrey-epst … d-13041708

Epstein called himself a “science philanthropist”, and donated to prestigious organizations and institutions, Lawrence Krauss and even Hawking some of the names that show up in news reports.

Krauss defended Epstein after his 2008 guilty plea of procuring for prostitution a girl below age 18. In 2011, Krauss told an interviewer, "As a scientist I always judge things on empirical evidence and he always has women ages 19 to 23 around him, but I've never seen anything else, so as a scientist, my presumption is that whatever the problems were I would believe him over other people...I don't feel tarnished in any way by my relationship with Jeffrey; I feel raised by it."
https://web.archive.org/web/20110405140 … e-ranks/2/

Harvard Professor Steven Pinker said that Krauss was one of several colleagues who invited him to "salons and coffee klatsches" that included Epstein
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/busi … enics.html

One story after another would come out about Krauss in newspapers,  stories of sexual misconduct

Krauss resigned from the position of chair of the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists Board of Sponsors when informed that its other members felt his presence was distracting "from the ability of the Bulletin to effectively carry out [its] work".

Last edited by Mars_B4_Moon (2024-01-05 09:17:16)

#7 2024-01-05 07:23:29

Mars_B4_Moon

Iowa school shooter Dylan Butler posted 3 chilling words on TikTok and had homemade bomb
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/i … r-31811214

The Suspect, a Senior at the School, Left Behind Multiple Victims, Reports Say

Daily Mail reported that the suspect was a senior at the school.

In a news conference, the Dallas County Sheriff Adam Infante said there were multiple victims at the high school but did not specify a number.

Hospital officials told the Des Moines Register that they received two victims.

Iowa’s Governor Kim Reynolds wrote on X, “Our hearts are broken by this senseless tragedy. Our prayers are with the students, teachers & families of the Perry Community. I have been in contact with law enforcement agencies & am continuing to monitor the situation. I will be joining their press conference today.”

CBS News reported that the shooter was a student.

Rachael Kares, an 18-year-old senior, told the Des Moines Register that she heard four gunshots.

“We all just jumped,” Kares said to the newspaper. “My band teacher looked at us and yelled, ‘Run!’ So we ran.”

A Teenage Boy Witnessed the Principal Being Shot & Suffered Graze Wounds, According to Reports

Kevin Shelley told the Des Moines Register that his 15-year-old son was “grazed by two bullets while in a school hallway” and saw the gunman shoot the principal. Shelley’s son suffered only minor physical wounds.

This video on Facebook Live showed the shooting aftermath at the high school.

“Multiple law enforcement and medical staff are on site for a shooting at Perry High School. The site has been secured and the Dallas County Sheriff’s Office will release more information as it becomes available,” Dallas County, Iowa, wrote on its Facebook page. People offered prayers on the comment thread.

https://heavy.com/news/dylan-butler-perry/

Sam Brinton,
the other guy from the other Science and Nuclear Waste discussion is the child of two Southern Baptist missionaries

He was exposed as a criminal, some journalists expressed skepticism about Brinton's description of experiencing conversion therapy.  Brinton graduated from MIT in 2003, Brinton was an executive director and had the same role in the National Science Policy Group. In November in year 2022, Brinton was placed on leave by the Department of Energy

Last edited by Mars_B4_Moon (2024-01-05 13:35:08)

#8 2024-01-05 08:47:15

tahanson43206

For Mars_B4_Moon ...

I did not title this thread, although my name is at the top it is a spin off from other thread topics - 'When Science Got Perverted By Politics' which often was a thread about Climate Change

You can change the title yourself.

Just call up Post #1 to Edit, and you have access to the title.

There are only four people who could have changed the title, so we should be able to find out which one made the decision.

I do not know if an Admin can falsely put a member's name on a topic, but I will ask.

(th)

#9 2024-01-05 09:14:14

Mars_B4_Moon

The Post #671 in May of 2023 mentions Samuel Brinton an American nuclear engineer, a fan of women's fashion and transexual 'activist'.
https://newmars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7626&p=27
He used to talk at the UN
https://web.archive.org/web/20220213015 … msna458431

Brinton is no longer employed by the Office of Nuclear Energy after being charged with crimes.

The thread is now named 'When Science climate change becomes perverted by Politics.' There are also many other topics discussed in the thread which do not link directly to climate change but discuss other political perversions of science

The discussion stated in 2017, it was originally titled by Oldfart1939

Last edited by Mars_B4_Moon (2024-01-05 13:35:28)

#10 2024-01-05 09:33:23

tahanson43206

Just to be clear ...

For Mars_B4_Moon ....

Did you create ** this ** thread, and does it have the title you wanted for it?

It appears that a post from another topic was copied into this one, which is where I found it.

(th)

#11 2024-01-05 09:50:09

tahanson43206

For Mars_B4_Moon....

It is clear from many posts that you have an intense interest in sex, sexual activity and the full range of such activity.

I am questioning whether that interest is shared by the members of this forum.

Here is the policy statement put into place 20+ years ago...

By accessing “newmars.com” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “newmars.com”, “newmars.com/forums”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “newmars.com”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “newmars.com” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “newmars.com” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “newmars.com” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, “newmars.com” shall not be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.

The Mars Society is paying the bills for this web site, and we now have a topic that seems to me very far afield from the objectives of the Mars Society.

(th)

#12 2024-01-05 10:04:32

Mars_B4_Moon

This thread seems a little incoherent or disjointed, kbd512 Admin also posted on Sam Brinton or 'culture war nonsense' in the Science Perverted by Politics topic but the posts of kbd512 were not moved here to a new thread, SpaceNut Admin also posted on human relations in Antarctica, Caliiban 'Member' also posted on halting nuclear power development as a perversion or Farm Taxes in Sri Lanka.

I believe Void had only replied to a topic called 'When Science climate change becomes perverted by Politics' I do not believe Void ever replied to a topic title called 'Sexual Perversion' he posted a video about fossil fuels, temperatures, home heating, weather and electricity but if Void's post was moved here it would make it seem Void was replying inside threads with strange titles like 'Sexual Pervert'
GW Johnson, RobertDyck long term newmars members who give details in their profile did not have posts moved,  Louis who provides his blogspot did not have his posts moved, Antius, Dave_Duca, and Elderflower did not have their posts moved or edited
but Void does seem to have his post moved here.
The reply from Void called 'Challenging The Taboos' is not a Void reply about 'sex' it is a you tube 'CDN' movie about Snow, Climate change, Rainfall, Heat and study on long-term weather shifts, Void's post is about climate it has no link to 'sexual perversion' so why would it be here?

If someone told me Void replied inside a thread called Sex Perversion I would say that sounds ' out-of-character,' totally differently from the way someone usually behaves

The video of Void is from a group of concerned Canadians who believe some Climate Change but also believe some information about climate science is 'Alarmist'

Void and SpaceNut already had replies, maybe we should ask them on what we should re-title the thread otherwise it can make it seem like they replied to a thread title which they did not.

it does not make sense that Member 'Void' would have put the Climate Change vid post here in a thread with a title 'Sexual Perversion'
a large percentage of Void's posts are on Terraformation, or he has discussion of Terraforming Mars or Titan or Ganymede or Exoplanets, he might post on Venus also or post on 'climate' but I do not believe he normally replies to a subject title like this unless his post was moved into this topic.

Oldfart1939 made the original topic

tahanson43206 wrote:

It appears that a post from another topic was copied into this one, which is where I found it.

(th)

Thank you for the explanation

Tahanson the way humans or animals or people experience and express themselves is a subject, Sexual Reproduction is not an uncommon subject, it is discussed in the Bees threads, Artificial Gravity topics, breeding has been discussed in the threads about Cattle and Chickens, assaults or sex crimes have been discussed in religion topics or Antarctica analogue threads, we have threads on Parents rights, healthy Sperm, Pregnancy, Honeymoon on Mars, we threads on governors of colonies and Morality compass, if AI can 'Love' discussion on Divorce and Family, Genetic Engineering, Selective Breeding we have Artificial Womb threads

We have threads on Birth Rates, Borders, Foreign culture and immigrant cultures for example.

tahanson43206 wrote:

I am questioning whether that interest is shared by the members of this forum.
(th)

I did not create a thread which appears as if it is my title

the topic here has replies by SpaceNut, Void and you

Your topic here
'Womb, Artificial'
https://newmars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=10396
an interesting subject
Has anyone questioned if its interest is shared by members of newmars forum?

in regard to internet law or International Law
We can not timetravel so we do not know the Laws of the Internets future

maybe the UN plans a worldwide internet Law sometime on 'Speech'

in the USA

First Amendment States
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

not every person in every country or nation has this same freedom

A US President Trump or Biden might one day discuss changing the law of the net.
Trump discussed changing Section 230 is a section of Title 47 of the United States Code

tahanson43206 wrote:

now have a topic that seems to me very far afield from the objectives of the Mars Society.

(th)

However I did not create the topic title, just on some other very far afield discussion we do have fringe topics

I'm not sure what you mean by far afield of the objectives of the Mars Society, are you making a judgement that the topic title is not good for the Mars Society? if so I can edit the Title to a Title you wish but I did not create the topic title.

other fringe-ish topics

'Sports' comes up as a common subject
https://newmars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=5107

Human Modification or Cyborgs topics appear a few times

Storage and Disposal of Nuclear Waste is a common subject and Nuclear Power being 'safe' or 'dangerous' is common

There was even a 'Same-Sex "Marriage" - Carried over from the old 'Kerry' thread'
topic
https://newmars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=849

others posted here not me

tahanson43206 wrote:

It is clear from many posts that you have an intense interest in sex, sexual activity and the full range of such activity.

(th)

That is a strange thing to write about my posts

I have 8 thousand 5 hundred plus posts on this forum
I believe if you search my posts on Topics with posts containing sex and /or 'activity' 'sexual and activity', by Mars_B4_Moon, you will find 5 posts maybe more

Politics by RobertDyck [ 1 2 3 … 98 ]
    Not So Free Chat     2,428
Mueller's Russian Investigation by SpaceNut [ 1 2 3 … 15 ]
    Not So Free Chat    
Make a Mars Law - it's time to get serious... by louis [ 1 2 ]
    Martian Politics and Economy
Chemistry we can substitute for H20 Hydroelectric, 'Acetone'?
Life support systems  by Void
Creation of Paleoproterozoic Biodome, Neoarchean Prehistoric Air by Mars_B4_Moon

There might also be discussion without the word sex but discussion on Blackmail and topics such as Monarchy, Epstein, Prince Andrew or  Lawrence Krauss

for example a news item from today

'Stephen Hawking: How Britain's national treasure wound up in the Jeffrey Epstein scandal alongside Prince Andrew and other A-listers…and why was the financier paedophile so obsessed with scientists'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … tists.html

You say I post a lot on it, I have Posts 8,500 + I'm surprised the search engine did not return  'When Science climate change becomes perverted by Politics'  or  'When Science becomes perverted by Politics' as a result

or one of the Religion threads or Monarchy, the subject bloodlines and 'sex' appears a lot in discussion of Religions or King, Tsar, Sheikh, Emir, Caliphate, Sultan, Kaiser, Grand Duke, Princess, Baronet, Marquess, Lamas, Sapa Inca, Chief, or Emperor or monarchist as a form of government

tahanson43206 wrote:

Did you create ** this ** thread, and does it have the title you wanted for it?

(th)

Tahanson I did not create this thread, I believe if memory serves correct it was originally called 'When Science becomes perverted by Politics' although I am not sure if S in the word 'Science' was Capitals or not...joking here now....this would send those paranoid stoners on the Joe Rogan show into a frenzy about 'Mandela Effect'

I don't care much about speech that hurts Iran or Saudi or Communists or whatever, I remember the old web when people openly discussed all kinds of issues and I have posted against every major religion group on Earth...in some regions this might be considered legally 'offensive' as governments across the world pass more 'Hatred of Speech' Laws

There is no complaint about moving posts, we all are in good faith here, we discuss Mars. We h ave good Mod / Admin here over the years, However I was thinking of the legal implication in some other web site with careless Admin / Mods and if someone wanted to get you into trouble Tahanson, scandalize you and on a website across the internet re-titled a thread 'Lets go out and Riot against Trump' or 'Lets go out and Protest Against Biden' ...Palestine or Israel or whatever, a thread might be suddenly called Lets riot for BLM, Antifa, QAnon....it could look as if you made such a thread title post even when you did not. I also know I have posted stuff on history and politics a lot so I try to be respectful of people's different experience even when I post on a 'controversial' subject.
On another website a person could put words from a Tarantino movie or a Rap song into a thread title, making it seem as if you replied to an 'offensive thread' title when you did not.
In some countries Laws are different, you can be jailed for writing about Atheism.
People post here from British regions or French regions or Sweden or Australia, they do not have the same free speech Laws in certain countries, guys like John Creighton, Gennaro, comstar03, Grypd and Calliban for example gives his location as 'England' and often complains about English law having less Free Speech and becoming more 'Orwellian' maybe I not sure what words he used.

For now webcache.google is not working 404.

cachedview.com there is also archive dot eu or europa . eu Global web icon web archive-online.go.jp archived_web_jp / which are not giving good results

That’s an error.

The requested URL /search?q=cache:https://newmars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7626&p=27 was not found on this server.

I can change the title any time thanks to your advice and if you guys want Sam Briton, or Value/Morality Nuke Waste more central subject, focus a thread on political people damaging science or strange people going violent after a medical procedure into a separate topic I can do that and give the title of the thread a more appropriate topic title?

Although I did not make the thread I can rename it
What should I call this thread?

Maybe When Science Gets Perverted by Politics part II but without the 'Climate Changing' discussion?

Last edited by Mars_B4_Moon (2024-01-05 15:09:20)

#13 2024-01-05 16:51:57

kbd512
Administrator

Mars_B4_Moon,

Within the bounds of the law, Sam Brinton is allowed to behave however he wishes in his free time.  Whether I agree with someone else's sexual choices or not, I absolutely believe in their right to have or not have a sexual relationship with whomever they so choose.  I do not think government has any role related to dictating what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedroom.  My response to people who think otherwise, is my same general response to all other forms of government overreach and associated "nanny statism"- "For the sake of everyone, including yourself, stay in your own lane!"

If you don't like what someone else does in their own free time, then don't do it yourself.  It's always been that simple.  Why some people are so fascinated with the sex lives of other people is beyond my comprehension.  I have enough problems keeping the barbarians at bay, making ends meet / living indoors, raising my children, and keeping my own wife in a healthy relationship to ever worry about what Sam Brinton or anyone else does with his free time.  Sam Brinton choosing other men as his sexual partners do not affect my relationship with my wife or children, and therefore it's not my business, unless he chooses to make it my business.  My standard is the Golden Rule.  Don't do to other people what you don't want done to you.  If all of us held general belief in and adhered to that one simple rule, we wouldn't have or need half of the utter nonsense related to governance.  Whenever you finally stop trying to control other people and start focusing on how well you control yourself, then you will find that you don't have much use for government.

What I do take issue with is overt displays of sexual behavior in public, by people who pretend that they're "living their truth", when in reality they're just behaving like sex is meaningless "adult playtime", instead of treating each other as dignified and respectable human beings.  I do not want my children attending "drag queen story hour", where you have people dressing up the same way a prototypical "stripper" would dress, performing acts normally associated with "strip clubs", except in front of my children, while pretending that their "lifestyle choices" are equivalent to the education of my children.  I feel the same way about having hookers, drug addicts, or violent felons anywhere near them.

This has nothing to do with gender or bigotry or me hating or merely disliking other people based upon their sexual proclivities.  It has everything to do with decorum within the confines of a civilized society.  We're not living on some sparsely populated island where we rarely encounter each other.  We're literally surrounded by other people at all times.  How we all behave around other people matters.  It's merely one part of that old British "stiff upper lip" principle, but an important part nonetheless, or the Japanese principle where the streets are clean and anyone can walk down the street without harassment.  I'm not even British or Japanese, yet I can still understand and accept the wisdom behind orderly behavior, demeanor, and public appearance.

There's a growing group of people within civilized society who are trying to do whatever they can to shock other people around them and to cause society to devolve into tribalism, rather than try to figure out how to integrate into the rest of society.  The reason I don't walk around outside in my birthday suit, or in a bikini, has nothing to do with my sexual orientation or lack thereof.  Regardless of what I personally think or feel about that, I have other people to consider besides myself alone, because I'm not alone.  Society is more important than little old me.

At the core of my choices about how I present myself to the rest of society is a lack of attention-seeking narcissistic behavior.  If I show up to a construction site, I wear a pair of jeans and a T-shirt.  If I show up to a business meeting in the boardroom, I wear a dress shirt and slacks.  I show up to job interviews wearing a suit.  Why?  Society has deemed that most appropriate.  Rather than expecting everyone else in society to accommodate my personal preferences at all times, I recognize that keeping the fabric of society intact comes with certain impositions and requirements, however meaningless or onerous I feel that they are.  I recognize that civilized society has intrinsic value, and that we diminish its value at our collective and individual peril.

So...  What's my issue with people like Sam Brinton?

Simply put, it's his attention-seeking narcissistic behavior that spits in the face of the rest of civilized society.  Apologies if I can't remember everyone's pronouns, but since there is only male and female in the biological world, I think we can reasonably stop there, and conclude that anyone purporting to belong to some other group that they're clearly not a part of, is simply seeking attention or special treatment.  You can't be equal and special at the same time, either.  What constitutes criminal behavior shouldn't be open for debate or a matter of which political tribe you're a member of.  Similarly, nobody should be allowed to argue in bad faith that a law was broken because they don't personally like someone they have a political or philosophical disagreement with.

My father, who was a Democrat, has all kinds of problems with what appeared on Hunter Biden's laptop.  Again, I could care less what Hunter Biden does with his free time.  His taxes, drug habits, and sexual activities are none of my business as an American citizen.  What I really want to know, what has serious consequence for all Americans, is the possibility that Hunter Biden and then Vice President Biden sold out America to the highest bidder.  That actually matters.  It's not a trivial political game, assuming America wishes to remain a great nation.  We used to execute people for treason, regardless of who they were or where they came from.  The Founders also faced public execution for their role in creating America.  So it goes with nation-building.  All that other stuff Hunter Biden did is uncouth and messes with the decorum of our civilized society, but it's forgivable with time.  I may not like it, but I won't endlessly look down my nose at him because he had some personal problems.  Nobody is perfect.  Treason- the selling of our military secrets or making preferential decisions based upon the whims of rival foreign powers, is not forgivable.  That is a real crime with real weight to it, however flippantly some people, who do not argue in good faith, try to dismiss it.  As always, at least until Democrats lost the plot in their vain attempts to satisfy the whims of their own opposing tribal factions, they should be presumed innocent until proven guilty.  Where I'm sitting, I don't like the look or smell of it.

Beyond all that self-destructive counter-cultural nonsense, Sam Brinton was elevated to a position within the US federal government, seemingly based solely upon his sexual preferences and public persona, rather than his professional qualifications to hold office.  This seems to be a feature with the Democrat Party, rather than a bug.  Sam Brinton was finally fired after multiple felonies related to theft of women's clothing in airports, but it never should've come to that.  POTUS or the Director of DoE should've sat him down and told him to quit embarrassing himself and our country.  Sam Brinton was hired to do an important job, not to make a spectacle of himself.  The position in question was not a ceremonial position of limited consequence to the public safety of the United States.  His office was / is responsible for the safe handling and disposal of nuclear waste products.  Someone who routinely steals things that they can easily afford and obtain using their own considerable salary is NOT someone I want having overall responsibility for the handling of nuclear materials.

The only reason I will ever hire someone to do an important job is based upon their demonstrated competence.  What I think of their sexual preferences is utterly irrelevant.  Democrats seem to think hiring decisions are supposed to be a matter of where you stand in the pecking order of the oppression obsession special olympics.  I don't give brownie points to people, who are supposed to be "strong and empowered", when they choose to behave as if they're a victim of the very system that made them so successful to begin with.  That Indian guy who said "poor people are fat in America" understood that there was a difference in both nature and kind as it related to America vs anywhere else.  They seem to think the same thing about who is allowed to have an opinion.  I happen to think all opinions count, even the ones I vehemently disagree with.

If the most competent person to handle nuclear waste in America happens to be a man who likes dressing in women's clothing and barking like a dog, then so be it.  I can't fault them for perfectly legal personal behavior away from their job.  If that's the only thing he did with his free time, then America would be better off for having the most competent person in a position of authority to direct our nuclear waste streams.  All that matters is how they perform their job and maintain their office.  We now know that people like Sam Brinton, Pete Buttigieg, Alejandro Mayorkas were clearly hired for reasons other than job qualification and performance.

I'm most upset that people who don't seem to value society continually push this brain dead "woke nonsense", by making special accommodations for the fringe elements within our society, under the auspices of "caring more than you" or similarly narcissistic crap.  There's nothing intrinsically wrong with being fringe, relative to most other people, but pretending that it's because you're "cool" or "special" is pretty silly.  Most of our young people are woefully ill-equipped to make their way through life and that's the painful truth of the matter.  If some small group of people want to use our roadways to play with their matchbox cars, rather than to drive real cars, while preventing other people from getting to work or going to school, then I'd feel the exact same way about their matchbox car clique.  I don't care if they think that's what everyone else should do.  I'm not going to start playing with their matchbox cars to make them feel special or included.  We do stuff like that for children, not mature adults.  There's still a place for them in our society, but it's not out on our roads blocking traffic.  They're not entitled to receive special treatment from everyone else in society because of their personal preferences.

I can make the same case for religion or lack thereof, or pretty much any other contentious issue.  Your rights and privileges end where the next person's begin.  Civilized society requires acceptance of that axiomatic truth.  It's not "my truth" or "their truth", that's "the truth" in any society wishing to remain free and civilized and accepting of others.  Tribalism is also the end of civility and freedom.

The moral of the story is that sex is supposed to be something that's deeply meaningful and personal, only shared with the person you put above all others, not something to flaunt in public like a fast car, nor to give away to anyone and everyone, nor to be used as some kind of monetary or political or social weapon against others.  A society cannot exist if if people devalue sex, relationships, and decorum.  If there are no standards for personal behavior, nor boundaries which shall not be crossed, then there is only anarchy, or complete lack of governance.  While I do not worship at the alter of government, I do not pretend that all governance is bad or unnecessary, either.  All of that stuff is "the glue" that holds a society together.  We cannot have endless identity crises or redefinition of society and our relationships within it.  The cheapening of personal relationships and sex is only done at your own peril.  That's not a personal belief, it's a plainly observable fact of life.  If you like all of the "goodies" that come with a personal sexual relationship, or the goodies that a free and fair society has to offer, then you cannot flippantly toss away that which society requires to remain whole.

#14 2024-01-06 07:57:01

tahanson43206

For Mars_B4_Moon .... this topic still seems to have the title "Sexual perversion"

I ran a search for topics containing the string "sex" and only found the new title you created.

My concern about this is that I've been trying for several years now to attract people of all ages and from all categories to join the discussions in this forum.

My concern is that no mother (and most fathers) would want their children anywhere near a web site that has such a topic.

A parent can be forgiven for assuming that a web site with such a title is populated by perverts and worse, and they would insist firmly that children stay far away from such a web site.

No professional person would knowingly allow their name to be associated with such a web site.

I have been unable to attract professional persons to participate in this site, and that was ** before ** someone decided to create this topic.

The topic ID for this topic is 10662
http://newmars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=10662

I'd like to see this topic changed, so it is not visible to random visitors to the web site.

I used the search tool, and it cannot seem to find the topic, which is curious, since the topic is plain to see in the Active list.

(th)

#15 2024-01-06 11:30:28

Mars_B4_Moon

I am not sure how this board/forum system works

but Let us look at numbers for a moment

if we go back in time almost 20 years

Palomar created a post back in Year 2005, this post id has '500' in its title https://newmars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=500
a more modern post has a higher number, for example they will read 10,000 + in the 'php id'

if we move on a number of years posts have higher numbers '5500' from year 2007 by RobertDyck

https://newmars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=5500

a thread created in 2017 has a higher number again 7800

https://newmars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7800

Thread created on the 9th month of 2023

run between for example '10565' and '10575'
https://newmars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=10565
another example
https://newmars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=10575

a new thread created AFTER this one on 'Mining' reads 10664, its date can be confirmed by posts within the thread
https://newmars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=10664

My post on the 9th month of 2023 however was edited and moved into a thread '10662' so the numbers do not add up
if it was truly made in the 9th month of 2023 it should read around '10500' NOT 10660+

a thread posted before '10661' but says it was created on the 3rd day of January 2024

https://newmars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=10661

However the first post is '2023-09-20'

Therefore '10662' does not add up and was a false artificial creation adding my name and other people's details/posts into an artificial titled thread

tahanson43206 wrote:

A parent can be forgiven for assuming that a web site with such a title is populated by perverts and worse, and they would insist firmly that children stay far away from such a web site.

No professional person would knowingly allow their name to be associated with such a web site.

I have been unable to attract professional persons to participate in this site, and that was ** before ** someone decided to create this topic.

(th)

Tahanson43206 I would have taken this to 'Private Message' with newmars forum Mod and Admins to give respect to the newmars online team

there is once again a new topic title, this is not my title, the thread is not mine, I believe the thread was instead part of an old discussion called
'When Science climate change becomes perverted by Politics' by Oldfart1939 back in 2017

My posts, the posst of SpaceNut and Void were edited and moved into a 'New Topic' I was artificially made the threads creator when I did not create the thread, my posts from '2023-09-20' were moved to a new topic and somehow the thread was given a title which people can find shocking or offensive or inappropriate.
the posts have already been moved into this thread and thread has once again been given another name.

This is not my doing and events are happening beyond my control.

I have also posted what I recall as a timeline of events and internet search engine screencap to be part of public record in the 'Housekeeping' section.

tahanson43206 wrote:

I ran a search for topics containing the string "sex" and only found the new title you created.

(th)

Tahanson, let me repeat again I did NOT create the thread title, it is not my doing

Last edited by Mars_B4_Moon (2024-01-06 20:05:05)

Board footer