New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2007-03-18 15:36:36

malfunkshun
Banned

Re: MAAS Digital MER movie - American Beauty soundtrack

When this movie was fist released, music from American Beauty was used as the soundtrack.  It seems as though somebody threw a copyright fit, because none of the download sources that I try have the music anymore, and I thought it fit the animation beautifully.

Does anyone still have the original movie with the music from American Beauty, at a relatively high resolution?  I would appreciate it so much if someone could hook me up.  We can do an AIM transfer or I can set up an FTP or something.  I just REALLY miss the original movie/music.  I used to get really emotional watching it because the music was just RIGHT for it.

So yeah.  Please someone help me out here?

"Blessed Saint Leibowitz, keep 'em dreamin' down there." -- Randy Clagget, Commander, Apollo 18

#2 2007-03-28 16:42:31

malfunkshun
Banned

Re: MAAS Digital MER movie - American Beauty soundtrack

Sorry to bump this, but anyone?  Anyone?  Please?  When I first watched that movie it brought tears to my eyes because the music fit it so beautifully.

"Blessed Saint Leibowitz, keep 'em dreamin' down there." -- Randy Clagget, Commander, Apollo 18

Board footer