New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2006-11-06 13:58:14

Bentherdonthat

Re: Militia On Mars

Frayed and tatered by clone wars on earth I was using Mars as a retreat to get away from it all as I have mention earlyer post I was a civilian mil with a AF. code name Luke Skywalker I was exploring the Mars surface by some rolling hills in the dim Marsian sunset accompanied with my high power laser rifle no one knows what might drop in on your planet this far out in space. When I look up and gasp life forms moving in appearence human a platoon all of them armed not in any space suit recognize as military friend or foe some one tap onto my communication set English words I cant recall his name and rank Militia I said I could bearly remmember you is that really you and your company. Years before in Arizona I came across another militia who had a science nack although we where quite seperate I shared some space  exploration technology and some  beam weapons we where working on this one neat weapon that fired a beam not like a laser but had some real knock down power they where armed with them. These guys where so well train they out manuver me it piss me off I could not refine my combat tactics due to being in close contact with the enemy they rehearst theres to  perfection they came to claim Mars under territorial rights every thing mention in legal language some small militia talk first amendment  No religious establishment  due to fact he was over stepping a prior claim I went for my laser  and almost got it with perfection he commanded one man setting 3 low fire  a man neil aim a precise hit on my heart god that was a neat weapon we where trying to invent some years ago a blimp my heart knock out I layed on the Marsian surface they know of the setting and with calss march off at a fast pace. After a couple of hours piss off  that they manage to out due me which I was not use I pick up there trail back to there base camp and over took two sentry's and interrigated them most every thing impecable except for a few loose ends they where not that experince on planet exploration and have a leathal problem they may not make it back to earth alive due to overlooking a technical problem so I let them live and took off.
Some thirty years later after all was forgotten of space exploration I was in Scottsdale and came across some mayhem some gang was cutting the legs off this girl I  by fist and kick killed about 18 of them only half dozen showing in the paper some chinese fellow was filming it laughing his head off no one else dies in Karate fights I have all these movies in the window yours they all die every one of them but when putting my fist threw there heads I was hitting realy hard toads would be knock out of there brain I had forgoten and then remeber these clones how  mentaly refreshing, they put it in the paper like batman scripts pow, slam, wham, statements kind of humorist but grizly. About a week later I was capture by another gang blood guts torture mayham bloody awful. I was electricly paralize to save my self when the knife was starting to come down on me a well  train group of soldiers came take a line first row neil fire second row take aim fire they where all dead in seconds  it look so easy for them I ask who are  you they said Arizona Militia they where so good at there training I almost thought it was them I encountered on Mars.

#2 2006-11-07 00:15:27

TwinBeam

If you want to write fiction, maybe you should study grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc.   I caught a vague glimmering of an interesting story idea behind that post - but in the end I could not decipher it.    :?

And this probably is not the place to post such fiction, in any case.

#3 2006-11-07 01:12:07

noosfractal
Website

<mod> Sorry Benther, you annoyed the punters.  Off to Intelligent Alien Life you go. </mod>

Fan of [url=http://www.red-oasis.com/]Red Oasis[/url]

#4 2006-11-08 18:42:49

Stormrage

paragraphs would help make your post more read able.

"...all I ask is a tall ship, and a star to steer her by."

#5 2006-12-04 14:46:05

citizen_142002

No offense, but I get the impression that the author doesn't speak English as a first language.

I advocate a militia system in general, but the odds that aliens are going to swoop down on Mars are slim to say the least. Even if they did, their technology would be so far ahead of ours that no human military force would likely stop them.

Board footer