New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2006-06-28 20:06:01

Bentherdonthat

Re: Information on Stolen Space Rocks

I had some storage lockers broken into or some way manage into other peoples hands. The lockers had been in keeps for the last forty years about five years ago three differnt shops open up in Scottsdale Arizona, selling my collection of soils, rocks, jems and other things gather from the Universe of independent space exploration. There where many rare things you can only find on another planet or in another galaxy.  There was a large picture of me on Jupitor a young boy right in the shop with my name on it  a large crystall jem about 3 feet in diamator in the shop window some of the rocks would humm others turn differnt colors movie documentarys space suits lasers ect. I think one shop was on Scottsdale Road. If you have any information of buying or selling of rare scientific gaterings from space  please send me a private email.

#2 2006-07-12 19:20:04

Bentherdonthat

Re: Information on Stolen Space Rocks

I got it I know how I am going to find it done it before just remember any where on earth a sinch.

Board footer