New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#26 2005-11-03 11:00:35

publiusr
Banned

Re: Zubrin's Vile Ideology - Should He Still Be MS Leader?

I think the frontier ethic is exactly what is needed on Mars.

Expansionism is how 'native' people got here anyway--not by staying in Kamchatka, after all. The mammoth was either wiped out by weather or by folks who thought they were in 'harmony' with nature, whatever that means. Cloning technology to bring them back came with the soons of the Mayflower.

The chinese may have been first here, or the Polynesians--so exploration is needed--other wise you stay in your caves and rot. I think we could do worse than having a new America on Mars. There won't be anyone displaced.

#27 2005-12-14 11:30:05

sdc4
Banned

Personally, I will only continue to support the MS if it supports a ruthless colonization and terraformation of Mars.

*Hi.  Are you a registered, dues-paying member of the Mars Society?  I am, for 2-1/4 years now.  If your answer is "no," then how do you perceive yourself as "supporting" the Mars Society?  I mean -other than- via words (i.e., registering at this forum and sharing your views  -- which you are certainly entitled to do, of course)?  smile

It seems that (pardon me if I'm in error) you are framing your statements within the context of membership.  I'd prefer only actual members do that, especially when it comes to the sometimes "touchy" topic of terraforming.

And in my opinion, "ruthless" measures by humans (throughout history, irregardless of geographical location or race) usually if not always leads to misery and failure. 

--Cindy   smile

Cindy,

"*Hi.  Are you a registered, dues-paying member of the Mars Society?  I am, for 2-1/4 years now."

The International Space Agency, and a number of its Board Members were at one time DUE PAYING MEMBERS of the MARS SOCIETY.

However, after Zubrin, and his Government Secrete Society Colleagues, attacked and slandered the Founder of the International Space Agency, and its ( DUE PAYING MEMBERS of the MARS SOCIETY ), we are no longer ( DUE PAYING MEMBERS of the MARS SOCIETY )!!

Cindy, why don't you ask your good freinds the Zubrins, if the International Space Agency was a due paying member or not??

If you like we can post a scanned copy of the donation reciepts to the MARS SOCIETY from the Corporate Visa Accounts for the International Space Agency if you would like!?  In all we gave $1214 in Donations over a 5 year period!

For that support, we get attacked, slandered, and censored by the MARS SOCIETY!

Zubrin has generated hate, because he has not kept his people in line, or better yet turned his attack dogs onto those who stand in his way!

The International Space Agency was in negotiations to have an Officer of the Mars Society join the Board of Directors of the International Space Agency, and this was destroyed by Government Dirty Tricks!  They intercepted communications between the Mars Society and the International Space Agency, and altered and fabercated false messages, which triggered a major incident!  Before both sides were aware of what was done, it was too late, and a war between the Mars Society and the International Space Agency was started!  And seems it continues to the present day!

This is a direct reflection on the Zubrins, firstly because they never attempted to correct this incident or even investigate it, secondly because they turned against due paying supporters of the Mars Society, both of which shows the Zubrins have an agenda, and are in bed with the Government, ie: NASA and DOD!

They use the Mars Society supporters like cash cows!  They do not care about the Mars Society supporters!  Ever tried to get a reply from the Zubrins?  You never will, as they will take your money lickty split, and then see you later dummy.

Cindy, like I said before, praise be to the Doves!

But my dear, learn whom and what you are supporting before you become a hollow sacrifice for someone elses agenda and gain!

The International Space Agency is a Noble & Historic effort, and the fact the Mars Society has not supported this, shows that it is not as good meaning an organization as it advertises to be!

Humanity will never get into space in any Scale or Scope without a focused Global Effort!  This is just a real fact.  The United Nations is not the proper organization to do this.  Also, the Nations will never cooperate willingly do to the lust for power and control, and so a neutral International Space Agency is needed to funnel Government & Private resources and efforts in a focused, organized, and peaceful manner, or nothing of scale and scope will ever happen, never.

That is a very real fact!

That is why the Founder of the International Space Agency, and the ISA vision and efforts have been so ruthlessly attacked and slandered by the powers at be, which is clear Zubrin has laid in bed with!

It is clear Zubrin has sold his sole to the Devil for Fame & Money!
Sooner or later, he will have to pay the Devil his dues, or more likely when the Devil is done with him or no longer needs him, Mr. Zubrin will find himself, like Mr. Dobson, under attack and slander.  That is Mr. Zubrins fate oneday, its not a matter of IF?, its only a matter of WHEN!

Cindy!  Best Regards!

Ad-Astra!  To The Stars!
In Peace For All Humanity!
So Say We All!

#28 2005-12-14 17:01:42

Rxke

Tsk, tsk, tsk...

Dear sdc4, you made a little mistake.

you posted exactly the same content under the username sdc*1* at another topic (where it does not belong, I might add.)

Oops!

You know, normally posting under different identities guarantees a banning...

Oops!

BTW...

However, after Zubrin, and his Government Secrete Society Colleagues, attacked and slandered the Founder of the International Space Agency,

Oh really? You have any sources to back up that claim?

Further:

The International Space Agency was in negotiations to have an Officer of the Mars Society join the Board of Directors of the International Space Agency, and this was destroyed by Government Dirty Tricks! They intercepted communications between the Mars Society and the International Space Agency, and altered and fabercated false messages, which triggered a major incident! Before both sides were aware of what was done, it was too late, and a war between the Mars Society and the International Space Agency was started! And seems it continues to the present day!

Really? Major incident? You have any news clipping about that major incident?
War, you say? OMG! :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Either you are right, but then you should document your allegations with verifiable sources, or you are lying, and then you are a moronic asshole, or you're simply deluded....

Now what shall it be, sdc1, errr... I mean 4 (not that there's any difference) ?

Board footer