New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: This forum is accepting new registrations by emailing newmarsmember * gmail.com become a registered member. Read the Recruiting expertise for NewMars Forum topic in Meta New Mars for other information for this process.

#1 2005-11-15 06:04:55

srmeaney

Re: There is no Moon

Matter is strings. The Planet earth is a big vibrating ball of strings. At a certain point the strings that make up earth were twisted through superposition back into our lower dimensional state. As a consequence the Earth (and its new moon) changed position and no longer sat on the curve of the gravity well of the Sun.

The moon and Earth now sitting slightly off the gravity well collide with assorted matter (strings of other groups) at its new level in the dimension of gravity. This gravity at which our earth and moon collide with new matter is not as dimensionaly as wide as the matter with which we collided.

So basicly all life is twisted through the dimension of gravity as a consequence of some great event that has totally cut us off from the real curve of Spacetime (the gravity well).

#2 2005-11-15 11:16:40

John Creighton
Website

Matter is strings. The Planet earth is a big vibrating ball of strings. At a certain point the strings that make up earth were twisted through superposition back into our lower dimensional state. As a consequence the Earth (and its new moon) changed position and no longer sat on the curve of the gravity well of the Sun.

The moon and Earth now sitting slightly off the gravity well collide with assorted matter (strings of other groups) at its new level in the dimension of gravity. This gravity at which our earth and moon collide with new matter is not as dimensionaly as wide as the matter with which we collided.

So basicly all life is twisted through the dimension of gravity as a consequence of some great event that has totally cut us off from the real curve of Spacetime (the gravity well).

That explanation lacks causality and the title makes me think I am in the matrix.

Dig into the [url=http://child-civilization.blogspot.com/2006/12/political-grab-bag.html]political grab bag[/url] at [url=http://child-civilization.blogspot.com/]Child Civilization[/url]

#3 2005-11-15 11:27:45

Cobra Commander

bong.gif

Dude. . .

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

#4 2005-11-15 15:32:22

Earthfirst

Your crazy, Lay off the mind altering substances. Reality is such a great place to live unlike the crazy house. Try reading the the Good Book, stop smoking weed and reading crazy science cometbooks. Also only kittens play with strings, As a member of the church of Jesus Christ latterday saints LDS. I find reading the book of Mormon to get ride of crazy ideas of science out of my head. As soon as I get my thrid wife, I can go to heaven and rule a planet given to me by Jesus. "Just kidding I am not Mormon, you may think that sounds crazy. But I think you say there is no moon going around the earth is crazy too. At least the Mormons have faith in their ideas and a book. You on the other hand have no faith, and spout strange ideas that have no existence beyond your imagination. You call it science but it is faith and your Religion.
For me I would go with the Mormons ideas over yours, 1. Mormon girls are Hot, lots around to date, easy to pick up "just ask questions about the book of Mormon", like to produce lots of offspring, Get into to heaven easy. They just cant wait to convert you, "Joking again I just run into Mormons a lot, they make fun of them selfs of the thing I wrote about, They know its strange too but still enjoy their faith.  Any ways what was I saying off topic again!
Oh ya you got strange ideas, you should start your own faith, call it the Epsolon group and claim that the moon does not exist, make up stuff, make every one shave their heads and dance at airports shouting Kef-lom. The Fun cult
Her an idea, strings collected to from you but in another universe making you just a figment of my mind. These strings got tangle up like fishing wire or yarn by a playing kitten causing the universe to stop, gravity and time dont exist any more. We are just voices in the mind of some crazy person in another universe. When will the great Kitten stop playing with the cosmic yarn and getting it all tangle up! That cat going to end up at the inhuman society and destoryed if she does not grow up. God hates the foolishness of cute kittens, but keeps forgivening them.
lol  I can write crazy too if you let the vioce in my headed out, what thats Hary the bunny the elelphant wont share the carmal apples. Oh no it looks like another trip to the thunderdome  'two men enter one man lefts"  big_smile

I love plants!

#5 2005-11-16 00:29:46

MarsDog

Matter is strings. The Planet earth is a big vibrating ball of strings.

What do the puppet's strings lead to ?
Is it possible for the puppet to know ?
No, not intelligent design, but intelligent confusion.

#6 2005-11-16 12:26:52

Cobra Commander

As soon as I get my thrid wife, I can go to heaven and rule a planet given to me by Jesus.

Easily the funniest thing I've read all day. Inspirational even.  lol

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

#7 2005-11-18 08:36:54

srmeaney

Would that be Space Commonwealth Territory you are talking about?

The moon is a part of the String group of the Earth and because its existance as a moon is crucial to the development life in the oceans, fixing the damage may prove to be unhealthy to the future of life itself. But hey If you want to be a god, you must be willing to wipe humanity from existance and start again with something else.

We exist on a dimensionaly distorted world and are subject to the rules of that reality. Understanding that which imprisons us allows us to know where the door is.

#8 2005-11-18 12:51:56

Cobra Commander

abduct.gif

#9 2005-11-19 19:50:28

reddragon
Banned

Understanding that which imprisons us allows us to know where the door is.

I like that quote a lot, even though I don't agree with most of what precedes it.

Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun.

-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
              by Douglas Adams

#10 2005-11-21 13:17:11

Dook
Banned

That's not what the bald headed kid said.

What he said was "There is no spoon!"

#11 2005-11-22 12:30:48

Earthfirst

If there is no moon,then whats that big shinny white thing in the night sky in orbit about the earth? Some think that the Earth Moonsystemisreally a double planet system that co orbits a point just a liitle bit off the earth surface. But since the earth is so much bigger than the moon its best to think of the moon as a moon rather than a fellow panet in a binary plant system. The moon is very large in proprotion to the other planeysand their moons. The Earth moon system is strange, the moon is also slowly increasing its orbit size. In time the moon will be so far away that it will have liitle tidel effect on the earth, and also will not stablize the earth axel tilt as well. The have have great changes in axel tilt like mars does from 23 degrees to 90 and back to ten degrees. Bad news for the people living on the in a long time.
Were do you get your info on these string being wacky? Have you been reading scientalagy books?

I love plants!

#12 2005-11-22 13:53:28

Dook
Banned

The distance from the earth to the moon increases 38 mm a year.  In time I guess you are right. 

In a billion years maybe it will really be a problem.

#13 2005-11-22 16:59:43

Earthfirst

Final some one agrees with me, I aswise Knew that I was right in my Heart but the Peayons of this world alwise put me down when I say that the Earth is a sphere.
Anyways have you ever wanted to vist the moon and write your name in the dust or make dust angles, sound like the best reason to go back to the is to have fun.
I am Right! big_smile  tongue

I love plants!

Board footer