New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2005-08-13 20:42:39

Echus_Chasma
Website

Re: Music

Hey guys!

Sorry for being inactive this past while, but I have been uber busy. To make up for it, in the first bit of time I had free, I thought I would finish off the composition I have been working on with the programme Sibelius 3.

It is simply entitled A Minor. I tried to make it feel chaotic and un-easy. The real version is actually 39 beats per minute faster than this, but Sibelius saves midi files at the default tempo of 100 beats per minute. (I don't have the software to record a .wav or .mp3 file.)

I also found the first ever thing I finished on Sibelius. It is called the Final Movement. I originally invisioned it as the 4th movement to some mega-opus thing, but I never got around to writing the other three. To make up for that, it is in a wacky time signature. I love wack time signatures. Also, something is messed up with the ending; not sure what it is, and I can't be bothered fixing it.

What do you guys think?

[url]http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Echus[/url]

#2 2005-08-29 21:33:21

clark

deleted

#3 2005-09-15 22:19:49

Echus_Chasma
Website

Hey that rocks!

Which track did you write those for?

Currently, I am working on another score, but school has been too busy to allow me to complete it yet.

[url]http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Echus[/url]

#4 2005-09-16 14:03:34

clark

deleted

Board footer