New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2005-08-15 19:19:29

xafwodahs

Re: looking for a copy of "Surviving Mars"...

Hello, I'm looking to get a copy of the Discovery Channel show "Surviving Mars" about the Mars Arctic Research Station that aired several years ago.  I've already checked with the Discovery Store, and they don't offer it (confirmed via email), and it's not scheduled for replay on TV anytime soon.

If anyone knows where I can get a copy, please let me know.

Thanks.

#2 2005-08-16 10:09:00

C M Edwards

Re: looking for a copy of "Surviving Mars"...

Hello, I'm looking to get a copy of the Discovery Channel show "Surviving Mars" about the Mars Arctic Research Station that aired several years ago.  I've already checked with the Discovery Store, and they don't offer it (confirmed via email), and it's not scheduled for replay on TV anytime soon.

If anyone knows where I can get a copy, please let me know.

Thanks.

A quick review of books-in-print reveals they've never offered it.  sad

If the Discovery Store won't help you, try the original producers, Resolute Films, at:

ResoluteFilms@aol.com

The may direct you back to the Discovery Channel, in which case your only option becomes looking for someone who recorded it using their VCR.

"We go big, or we don't go."  - GCNRevenger

Board footer