New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2005-05-04 22:05:33

Robert M. Blevins
Banned
Website

Re: Hello from Seattle - New member intro

Hi,
I only recently discovered this forum, and already I am impressed by the content I've read.

My name's Robert M. Blevins. My writing and business partner, Gayla J and I own a small housecleaning business that is a few steps above the average.

In our spare time we write. Although we dip into different genres, our main writing is fact-based science fiction.

We have two finished novels currently being shopped around. "Say Goodbye To The Sun," and "The 13th Day Of Christmas."

"13th Day" is about a first mission to Mars. Much of our research comes from JPL and the Mars Exploration Program.

Our website is listed as a 'recommended resource' by Writers' Digest.com  Lots of free downloads, enhanced NASA pics, music, and no popups or ads....

In our spare time, we take to the mountains and hike, fish, use the telescope, sometimes even edit our work. The fresh air works wonders for bringing out new ideas.

I am looking forward to adding my bit to the forum. Thanks! smilehttp://www.freewebs.com/adventurebooks]Adventure Books-Creating Dreams In Science Fiction and Adventure

Don't give up reaching for the stars...
just build yourself a bigger ladder.

#2 2005-05-20 17:47:48

Xenomorph

Re: Hello from Seattle - New member intro

Welcome.  I'm new too and very interested in space exploration and colonization of other worlds.

[img:sig_uid][url]http://www.darksaber.gaylenol.com/coreimages/craftimages/z95.jpg[/url][/img:sig_uid]

Board footer