New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: This forum is accepting new registrations by emailing newmarsmember * gmail.com become a registered member. Read the Recruiting expertise for NewMars Forum topic in Meta New Mars for other information for this process.

#1 2002-06-28 23:46:31

PsychicCrab
Banned

Re: Should NASA credit Richard C. Hoagland? - Sign our petition!

http://www.petitiononline.com/lk195

This is a cordial invitation to take some time out to read and please sign the petition.

Thanks!

PsychicCrab

#2 2002-06-30 02:49:57

Shaun Barrett

I think that if Richard Hoagland's hypotheses are ever proven correct, and so far definitive proof is a long way off, he will go down in history as one of the most far-sighted individuals who ever lived.
   NASA probably already credits Hoagland .... for his outstanding audacity!!
   Not for much else at this stage, I suspect. And this petition will have no effect on that situation at all, PsychicCrab.
   The claims in the petition are outrageously premature anyway, so I'll have to take a raincheck on signing it. Sorry!
                                       ???

The word 'aerobics' came about when the gym instructors got together and said: If we're going to charge $10 an hour, we can't call it Jumping Up and Down.   - Rita Rudner

#3 2002-06-30 20:25:59

Aetius

Ditto.

#4 2002-07-11 17:15:23

TioRay
Banned

Sorry.....Its obvious to most people that Hoaglands work is no more than his best guess and unfortunatly has the accuracy to match.  I think anyone of us could produce work to his same standard just by renting some old original series Star Treks combined with a coin for flipping, except none of us crave attention from crackpots like you PsychicCrab.

Board footer