New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2002-06-15 16:35:11

bradguth
Website

Re: GUTH Venus is a little too hot - Planetary and life's evolution

In spite of whatever Club NASA has to say.

The planet Venus clearly holds onto more promise then everything else combined.
http://guthvenus.tripod.com and http://geocities.com/bradguth

These two URL's are simply chuck full of it, great ideas, even better SAR images and something (mostly good and some bad, very bad) for everyone.

Even with far better resolution coming from Mars, Mars still offers not one pixel of artificial content and, it's still damn cold, a real energy sink if there ever was.

Whereas "GUTH Venus" holds vast energy reserves and many usable energy options that even our limited technologies can manage to deal with.
http://geocities.com/bradguth/energy-options.htm

There is simply far more to this sad, pathetic story surrounding our infamous Clubs NASA/NSA/DoD (secondly; CIA/FBI). http://geocities.com/bradguth/ruse-01.htm

If you should feel the need as to doing/accomplishing something positive, then process upon whatever you can and refocus your resources towards the planet Venus. If you are in any military having access to those tactical laser cannons, perhaps you can find a way, as to sneaking one out for a little duty cycle testing (no questions asked). I wont even charge the government for my services.

Brad Guth / IEIS  [url]http://geocities.com/bradguth[/url]

#2 2002-06-15 16:52:59

Phobos

Even with far better resolution coming from Mars, Mars still offers not one pixel of artificial content and, it's still damn cold, a real energy sink if there ever was.

Do you think we should actually try to set up a human colony on Venus to explore these artificial features you believe exist there?  When you say Mars is more of an energy sink, are you saying that from the perspective of setting up a human colony
or are you saying its "evidence" that life is more likely to arise on Venus than Mars?  Seems to me your going to need a hell of a lot more energy maintaining life on Venus than you would on Mars.  I'd hate to get the air conditioning bill! 

If you should feel the need as to doing/accomplishing something positive, then process upon whatever you can and refocus your resources towards the planet Venus. If you are in any military having access to those tactical laser cannons, perhaps you can find a way, as to sneaking one out for a little duty cycle testing (no questions asked). I wont even charge the government for my services.
Review the complete topic (launches new window)

This is truly to good.  Is this guy suffering from delusions of grandeur or what?

To achieve the impossible you must attempt the absurd

#3 2002-06-15 17:17:51

Byron

Bradguth, in case you haven't realized it, this is a forum called "New Mars," and we like to discuss anything to do with Mars...hmmm...  What IS your fixation with Venus, anyway???  It's nothing but a ***hole, and your ideas of *intelligent* life down there, quite frankly, are quite a bit more outlandish than the so-called "features" of Cydonia, which I think is a bunch of crap as well. 

I would suggest you take your so-called "ideas" to another forum...because I really don't think anyone here is taking you seriously at ALL...

Thanks,

B

#4 2006-05-20 20:08:46

bradguth
Website

Sorry about the Venus thing.  It's just that there's other intelligent life on Venus, but then who actually cares?  It's also about the 'what if' we can't actually manage to accomplish Venus or even so much as our extremely nearby moon, then how the heck is Mars going to become all that doable, much less affordable?

Clearly the to/from aspects of accomplishing Mars is still a wee bit pesky if not downright lethal, and the mostly sub-frozen surface of Mars isn't exactly within DNA specs of whatever is locally survivable without having a nuclear reactor plus good shelter and obviously a viable method of getting such equipment and folks with an obvious death wish safely deployed.
-
Brad Guth

Brad Guth / IEIS  [url]http://geocities.com/bradguth[/url]

#5 2006-05-27 23:40:03

Robert M. Blevins
Banned
Website

Venus?
Hot enough to melt lead.
Air pressure about 70 times Earth normal...
Mars?
Overwhelming evidence of flowing water still coming to the surface.
Within our reach...just need the funding. We've known how to go there for years. Remember, if you have water, you have it all.  8)

Don't give up reaching for the stars...
just build yourself a bigger ladder.

#6 2006-06-07 10:43:34

Bentherdonthat

You can land on Venus on the dark side of the planet. I think it was either Venus or Mercury that has something that looks like a root that  crawls in the craks of the planet surface.

#7 2006-06-28 19:52:47

Bentherdonthat

Yes we did have a melt down I think it was Mercury the sun came up a little to quick we had plastic insulation wire melting and shorting out. This was a Soviet and  U.S I the only U.S person involve though, that was some time ago back in the  60's.

@maxie: deleted double post

#8 2006-07-02 23:08:28

The Rainforest
Banned

Yes we did have a melt down I think it was Mercury the sun came up a little to quick we had plastic insulation wire melting and shorting out. This was a Soviet and U.S I the only U.S person involve though, that was some time ago back in the 60's.

What the hell are you talking about?  Judging from the other incomprehensible posts you've made I think it's clear that you have some neurological disorder.

#9 2006-08-03 17:15:05

idiom

I absolutelt love Beentheredonethat's posts. They are fantastic. tongue

Come on to the Future

#10 2006-08-10 18:53:16

SRAM
Banned

If you could manage to survive long enough to get beneath the surface on a planet that did not have excessive gravity, perhaps you could establish a deep underground
base.

MARS  does not have the thermal radiation issue of too much heat from the SUN.

Being underground also protects you from  detection.

Anyone there now?

SRAM

[b]JESUS IS GOD[/b]

Board footer