New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#51 2023-10-21 00:29:30

RobertDyck
Website

Re: War

Mars_B4_Moon asked for a synopsis of the Peter Zeihan video. I understand, he can be insightful, but can make mistakes too. I thought this video was insightful.

This video is from morning of October 14. Israeli government had just ordered all civilians in Gaza City to evacuate to the south. Evacuating a million people in what he called the most densely populated spot on the planet is a practical impossibility. My take: is may be one of the most densely populated, but THE most? That may be debatable, but it's moot. Evacuating in 24 hours is impossible. Note it's now 7 days later and the ground invasion hasn't started yet. But back to his comments.

How could the Israelis not know? The Israelis are supposedly the gold standard for intelligence. They have focused all of their attention on Gaza. And still they didn't see this coming?

Gaza houses 2.3 million people, heavily industrialised lifestyle but no industrial inputs. 90% of the food is imported, and all liquid fuels. It's basically a prison camp. The height of achievement is to become mayor of the prison. It's no wonder they want to take action. Not a justification, just an explanation. (His words)

Within Israel there will be political ramifications, and will lead to the fall of the Israeli government. (His opinion) several minutes of this.

He thinks timing implicates Iran. No evidence Iran is behind this, but Hamas had lots of "non-standard supplies". He emphasizes timing, but Jake Broe has a video showing someone leading Hamas fighters through a hole in a fence while speaking Russian. And a Russian propagandist bragged on Russian TV that the attack on Israel has western media distracted, no longer paying attention to Ukraine. And Russia launched an offensive in Donetsk the same time as the Israeli attack. So I would have to see more evidence than timing that Iran is behind this. He says Iran is Shia and Persian while most of the rest of the region is Sunni and Arab. Hamas is also Sunni and Arab so Iran could sell them out in a heartbeat. But Zeihan argued Iran could have been isolated so attacking now disrupts that.

The attack will be awful. Hamas is dozens of independent groups, doing their own thing. The Israeli government has had trouble figuring out what to do when one of these groups does something. If you punish the civilian Hamas government for something one of these militant factions does, it's not as if the government has tools over them. His guess: a new faction, because new tactics, new aggressiveness. Israel will try to dismantle ALL of Hamas.

Israel has already delivered 4,000 tons of explosives. At the time of the video. Wiping out human infrastructure. And considering the intelligence failure, they probably didn't get the faction responsible.

Expect building by building scouring to take out those responsible. That will likely take months if not years. In a zone with 2.3 million people with no food, water, or power. The scale will be like World War 2. (His words) No matter what side of this you are on, no one is going to get out of this anything but bloody bruised and scared. (Again his words)

American angle: Gaza is not America's problem so American intelligence wasn't watching. They counted on locals. But hostages taken back to Gaza includes some Americans. America will send marines. Special forces and perhaps some marines will blaze a path to get them out. Hopefully it'll go better than Iran in 1979. This will be ugly.

Last edited by RobertDyck (2023-10-21 06:50:28)

#52 2023-10-22 19:29:23

Calliban

There doesn't seem to have been very much strategic thinking behind the Palestinian attack on civilians.  Isreal has full spectrum superiority and has already responded by flattening large parts of Gaza.  What was Hamas expecting to happen?  It was bound to create international outrage, most of it directed against them.

"Plan and prepare for every possibility, and you will never act. It is nobler to have courage as we stumble into half the things we fear than to analyse every possible obstacle and begin nothing. Great things are achieved by embracing great dangers."

#53 2023-10-22 19:40:26

RobertDyck
Website

Calliban,
Peter Zeihan said it appears to be a new faction of Hamas. And Jake Broe showed a video is someone speaking Russian leading a group of Hamas in the attack. Russia uses Wagner Group mercenaries for actions in various countries. Russia may have manipulated Hamas to do this as a distraction for the West while regular Russian military attempt an offensive in Ukraine. Statistics from Ukraine indicate Russia has been taking horrendous losses since the Hamas attack. That's the only thing that makes sense.

#54 2023-10-23 05:26:00

Mars_B4_Moon

Thanks for a synopsis of the Peter Zeihan vid but I find him to be an almost total waste of my time.

Antarctic Treaty shows many different people can work together and other such events which would later follow, Remarkably, it became a place of science, it internationalized agreement and demilitarized the area, it became a nature reserve time capsule at the South Pole. There is also a spirit of cooperation at the ISS despite tensions normal work and science at the space station continues even as war happens.

Ukraine war latest: Russia piling pressure in key city of Avdiivka - as six dead in postal building attack
https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-russ … g-12541713

In other parts of the Earth, I think the Middle East cycle continues, eventually more and more press pictures come out of Arab victims and Israel using superior tech and bombing terrorists ends up killing more Gaza civilian again and indirectly recruits future terrorists.

I am Agnostic to most religion but if it comes to islam I am Anti-Religion or Atheist

At times it is almost unbelievable that a so-called 'religion' as stupid islam exists in our modern world.

What would happen if you moved Hundreds of  Saudi, Iranian and Afghan purists or 'Palestinian' islamic or moslim types to a research site on Mars or to the South Pole, well first of all they might fight among each other and oppress themselves when Europe is over-run by them and puts them into big refugee camps they often fight with each other and sometimes even burn down their own refugee centers. So what about another option if you mixed people and put them Palestine types in a Base next to Hindus, Jews, Christians, Atheists or Buddhists, would they take offense to something? Start a riot because of a musical thing or some other person's Flag? go mad and crazy because a woman danced or get offended by 'Pork' or there is a very Long List Of Things the real Muslims Consider Forbidden or Sinful, avera transgression or Haram, for example not going to your Mosque FIVE TIMES!!! or Not praying five times a day.
How many would they kidnap or rape or steal from, how many fist fights and knife attacks would be? When they other side defends and fights back maybe the islam type would escalate and start a fire or build a bomb?
If you moved hundreds and hundreds of them into your colony they might bring a problem, the religion type might take an offense riot if someone touches a bottle of Alcohol, there is a Taliban 'culture' which have pushed pure islam and Sharia Law often ban Toys or any picture or drawing or anything resembling something or a creature or a living thing, you are only allowed ugly rug and 'carpet' designs. Befriending Non Muslims is also banned and calling them "Brothers" and "Sisters"
Giving Women respect is banned, you are allowed slap them and Talking to other genders before marriage is banned, unless they are some kind of 'sex slave' like Muhammed did to his groups of women.
Marrying more than four wives is banned but their so-called prophet probably had far more wives than just 4, he also raped animals, dressed in women's clothes, married a 6 year old girl and sucked on the tongue of boys.
For a Woman Refusing sex when asked to by her husband is banned, I'm not sure what the man is allowed do here? Possibly beat her? I stopped reading this part.
It is forbidden for a woman to accuse a man of rape without 4 male witnesses or 8 female witnesses of the actual rape documenting it as it happened.
The killing of Ants is prohibited, a Black Dog moving past a Mosque can defeat al-Lah also 'Playing Dice' or doing anything with an element of chance or an event that depends on luck is banned as it goes against the Moongod al-Lah's limited weaker powers.
Leaving the religion, also banned and many, many muslims think it ok to punish someone who quits islam by death penalty.
and what do the numbers say 64% of Denmark’s 1992 Palestinian Refugees Are Criminals btw

If you have a dog or some other animal or pet on Titan or the Moon of Earth, they might take offense?

'Hatred of Dogs in Islam'
https://www.islam-watch.org/home/65-kha … Allah.html

Dogs are considered unclean, and Islamic angels do not enter a house that has a dog. Islam also recognizes certain types of dogs as "devil", and orders that Muslims must kill such dogs.
Dogs are, thus, a despised creature in the Islamic world? Islamic traditions prohibit petting of dogs in Muslim homes. Even a "Muslim" taxi driver in America would not allow a blind person and his guide dog into his cab

The current conflict is a response by Israel, the conflict before this has been going on a while, it was not Jews or Atheists or Christian or Buddhist who started the current fight, it was islamics, there is outside influence Sunni and Shiite, terrorists who have knowledge of rockets and which come from Hezb Ollah - translates more or less as 'Party of the pedophile terrorist Moongod' the part of that guy 'al-Lah' while all religions have their problems the islamic takes it to a whole other level of depravity, extremists and depravity, these jihadis will suicide bomb and die for this Koran or Quran, too many Muslims who take the Quran literally.

the islamic mind-control

Religion Police beating down defenseless women?

Iran says girl who collapsed on Tehran metro is ‘brain dead’
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67188151

In Africa

'Nigeria: Muslims invade lawmaker’s home, abduct his wife and children'
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2023/10/nige … d-children

Cyprus police arrest 4 people after a small explosion near the Israeli Embassy
https://apnews.com/article/cyprus-israe … e3d7e71735

Israel hits dozens of Gaza sites as it warns campaign may last months
https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-mid … t-67185260

Israel Says It Has Confirmed 212 People Held Hostage In Gaza
https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-ea … 023-10-22/

Pro-Palestinian demonstrators across Europe step out in support of ceasefire
https://www.euronews.com/2023/10/22/pro … -ceasefire

Warmington(Canada) : Jewish businesses in city targeted like in Berlin during 1930s
https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/ … ring-1930s

Al-Qaida and IS call on followers to strike Israeli, US and Jewish targets
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/ … sh-targets

Hamilton residents with family in Gaza say they're desperate to help them as airstrikes continue
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton … -1.6999086

The best attack that started to wreck islam were events like the South Park cartoons, even a song or a you tubbed social media video mocking it can do great damage against the islamics. I believe the USA fought that war the wrong way could have won that war by dropping cartoon pictures not bombs.
I am no fan of any mass organized religion but of all of the religions I see the islamic jihadi thing as the worst of a so-called religion.
Yes if you dropped an 'offensive' cartoon some would go out and riot, maybe even burn their own street or chop each other's head off but I don't believe they would remain that stupid forever and some of them they should eventually evolve.

Not all muslims are bad, not all will be terrorists, however if you take in lots of immigrants and refugees you can get terrorists and get bad ones among ordinary types. In a wave of immigrant arrival some of them will have a type of quality despite having such a terrible 'religion' but some will be terrorists and jihadists and islamists, all of them proliferate islam which can be cruel and dangerous, decay and cancerous to culture and over all a toxic influence. I think of it not really as a religion but as a subversive and invading political system from 1400 years ago and more of a Pedophile Terrorist Death Cult. Outside of the Koran or Quran a book which had incredible depravity and murder they also follow other islamic texts, hadith, sunan, al-Bukhari  a List of Sunni or Shiite books and these people will kill each other over what books said what when and what is acceptable. A lot of people thought of people in the region scholars, pagans the Jews of the region seen Moohmamad as a 'Mad Man' the Christians of these times thought of him and his followers as the 'Anti-Christ' the Quran or Koran.  Many Persian and Arab skeptic scholars of the time were exchanging ideas with other cultures in the region and they were critical of islam teaching, and religion in general. Al-Warraq also doubted claims portraying Muhammad as a prophet. the unholy book of islamism and, contains verses where Moohammad himself thought he might not have been visited by an Angel Gabriel but instead of visited by a type of Demon or Jinn or Devil and Muhammad believed he himself was possibly 'Demon Possessed' a person of biology and logic might say he might have suffered a type of mental disease. The guy Moohammad was a bandit, slaver, hijacker of camels who could not read or write, he perhaps captured people who could read and write and forced them to write down his words, so a lot of the religion information or stories are second-hand or third-hand accounts.

7 years ago a video from Randall Terry he is somewhat of an independent person and he was no fan of the George Bush junior's War on Terror, spoke out against Obama and ran as an independent candidate, he is not really typically US left or typical right but hangs around with religious types and activist which might put people off.

'Update from Randall Terry'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quBHcO4gsuc

I don't often think it helpful to bring up Stalin or Hitler as comparison but that's what some of the great writers and minds of our times have done, breaking Godwin's law or Godwins rule

Some other critics have argued that 250+ million people were slaughtered in the name of islamic jihads a longer period of violence over thousands of years, they were especially brutal on the Indian Sub Continent with religions of people who were not peoples of their book in any way.

There are lots and lots of instructions of violence in their books

Sahih Bukhari 52 - 177 - states al-Lah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."  These instructions of violence are part of Hadith and Sira. Sahih Muslim 1 -30) texts state "The human Messenger of a demon Moongod al-Lah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but your bandit pedophile Babylon Moongod named al-Lah."
The Koran or Quran writes 47-3-4
  “That is because those who disbelieve follow falsehood, and those who believe follow the truth from their warlord. Thus does pedophile terrorist Moongod al-Lah present to the people their comparisons. So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if Moongod demon of Babylon al-Lah had willed, He as a demon Moongod could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Moongod al-Lah – never will He waste their deeds.”

'Mark Twain' the pen name of a famous American author said and wrote down 'That is a simple rule, and easy to remember. When I, a thoughtful and unblessed Presbyterian, examine the Koran, I know that beyond any question every Mohammedan is insane; not in all things, but in religious matters'.
Penn Fraser Jillette a tv show host, director and producer, a modern 'magician' an American stage illusionist, comedian, musician, best-selling author said of islam, 'People have to realize that having an imaginary friend may be dangerous. When 9/11 hit, the second thing I said to myself was, “This really is what religious people do.” Those people flying the plane were very good, very pious, truly faithful believers. There’s no other way to paint them. Of course, they are extremists by definition, but they certainly aren’t going against Islam in any real way'
Charles-Louis Montesquieu a political thinker from France (1689 – 1755) said of the 'religion' that 'It is a misfortune to human nature, when religion is given by a conqueror. The Mahometan religion, which speaks only by the sword, acts still upon men with that destructive spirit with which it was founded.'
Bertrand Russell a British logician, mathematician, historian compared it to Fascists the rioters of 'Bolshevism' he said Bolshevism combines the characteristics of the French Revolution with those of the rise of Islam… Those who accept Bolshevism become impervious to scientific evidence, and commit intellectual suicide. Even if all the doctrines of Bolshevism were true, this would still be the case, since no unbiased examination of them is tolerated…Among religions, Bolshevism is to be reckoned with Mohammedanism rather than with Christianity and Buddhism. Christianity and Buddhism are primarily personal religions, with mystical doctrines and a love of contemplation. Mohammedanism and Bolshevism are practical, social, unspiritual, concerned to win the empire of the world.
Carl Jung a Swiss founder of analytical psychology.often compared islam to the horrors of Communism and German Fascists, he said 'We do not know whether Hitler is going to found a new Islam. He is already on the way; he is like Muhammad. The emotion in Germany is Islamic; warlike and Islamic. They are all drunk with a wild god.' Another man who has writing that is respected Alexis de Tocqueville, French political thinker and historian, said about Islam: "I studied the Kuran a great deal ... I came away from that study with the conviction that by and large there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammed." John Quincy Adams, sixth President of the United States (1825–1829) son of former president John Adams, a Founding Father wrote: "In the seventh century of the Christian era, a wandering Arab of the lineage of Hagar [i.e., Muhammad], the Egyptian, combining the powers of transcendent genius, with the preternatural energy of a fanatic, and the fraudulent spirit of an impostor, proclaimed himself as a messenger from Heaven, and spread desolation and delusion over an extensive portion of the planet Earth.

Ataturk who was somewhat Western leaning and founded modern Turkey and thought Turkish should be secular said 'Turks were a great nation even before they adopted Islam. This religion did not help the Arabs, Iranians, Egyptians and others to unite with Turks to form a nation. Conversely, it weakened the Turks’ national relations; it numbed Turkish national feelings and enthusiasm. This was natural, because Mohammedanism was based on Arab nationalism above all nationalities'.
Tarek Fatah perhaps a reformist, a Pakistani-Canadian writer and broadcaster has often spoke out against islam.
Salman Rushdie Indian-British novelist and essayist might be one of the more famous critics, he was stabbed in NewYork after some nut lunatic who that his brain scooped out and replaced by the islamic books, an islamic guy rushing onto the stage attacking where the novelist was scheduled to deliver a lecture.
If you read or listen to material from Ex-muslim Atheists and Apostates of islam you might see they can be surprising allies when it comes to exposing the madness and rape and violence of islam.

Don't take my word for it if I have wrote down some statement, examine yourself and see if Left Tony Blair and 'Right' George Bush junior were idiots when they called it a 'Religion of Peace' while the fire and smoking crater are 911 still burned, check for yourself the many such Examples Violent Verses in the Quran or other violent islamo texts.

Hamas and the 'United Nations' in 2018?

it depends how you count these things, 87 votes in favor to condemn vs a combined 98? or 87 vs 82 (58 + 32)?

A US-sponsored draft resolution that would have condemned the militant Islamic group Hamas, which controls Gaza, failed to win the required two-thirds majority in the UN General Assembly. The draft received 87 votes in favor, 58 against, 32 abstentions and 16 countries did not vote. Germany voted in favor of the draft resolution.

2018 news

https://www.dw.com/en/un-general-assemb … a-46623413

'Both the United States and European Union have classified Hamas as a terrorist group.'

Last edited by Mars_B4_Moon (2023-10-29 05:35:41)

#55 2023-10-28 18:50:31

RobertDyck
Website

Another example why I don't want Mars divided into multiple countries, each with with significant territory, beyond a single city.
YouTube: Armenia - Azerbaijan War: Turkey and Iran at Risk || Peter Zeihan

#56 2023-10-28 20:21:00

RobertDyck
Website

Mars_B4_Moon,

One person at the 2004 Mars Society convention in Chicago raised Antarctica as a model. As I said in response, I consider Antarctica to be an abject failure. It has identified deposits if coal, oil, iron ore, copper, others, none of which are commercially utilized. There are a handful of scientists there, population of the content is extremely small and there is no economic output. The fact we can reserve one of the seven continents as a park for scientists to play in demonstrates how rich our world has become. But to do that to the entire planet, all of Mars? Who would pay the bills?

Before the next part, I should mention the guy in 2004 wanted to reserve large swaths of Mars as nature preserves. He wanted to do this quickly "before it's too late". Meaning before settlers start harvesting resources.

Money is an artificial construct, so you could look at it in terms of resources. Mars has iron ore which can be harvested to make life support and habitats. The direct iron method produces the fewest carbon emissions, but that's not the reason companies use it. It's the least expensive. The catch is it only works with high grade ore. The good news is the hematite concretions discovered by the river Opportunity is high grade ore. That's important on Mars because it works at lower temperature. It's still 900°C, but that's low enough that you can directly use a nuclear reactor.

Yea, I just had to point out that harvesting those concretions means open pit strip mining. I asked him if he wants to ban open pit strip mini lng on Mars. Maybe I was cruel, but it had to be said.

#57 2023-10-28 20:31:37

RobertDyck
Website

Mars_B4_Moon,

Be careful about religious accusations. Christianity was just as bad during the Crusades. Christianity grew out of barbarity; Islam is a younger religion, they're working on it now. We can't be too critical because our religion was just as bad. My understanding is most of Muslims are not barbarians. A minority is making things bad for all Muslims. The specific attack on Israel used different tactics than ever before, implying it's a new faction. Iran is trying to destabilize the region to ensure Saudi Arabia doesn't dominate. And Russia wants to use them as a distraction from the war in Ukraine. I'm sure at least Russian agents manipulated them. However, they've dug tunnels and stockpiled munitions for a long time before the attack. The truely damning thing is the rest of Hamas hasn't condemned the attack and disowned the faction. They should have known what the response would be. This will be very very bad.

Last edited by RobertDyck (2023-10-29 07:51:37)

#58 2023-10-29 05:12:36

Mars_B4_Moon

RobertDyck

Thanks for the Peter Zeihan vid but I don't think I will watch anymore of him, he just seems like a well paid degenerate clown, maybe not a total spook but a clown indeed. I don't understand why he defends islamics so much, is Peter Zeihan some sort of homosexual pedophile that hangs around with Bacha Bazi, is he going around gay bars to meet trendy Arabs in Europe and the USA and Canada, maybe he's happily married to some dude and not meeting Arab men in Egypt, Dubai, Qatar, Turkey? I would trust him on his reviews of gay pride lesbian parades but I don't think I will listen to him much more on politics.
We know he's into that whole social Globalism thing, the British Navy ruling Earth, a Jewish Washington Robert Kaplan link, Ango-American multi-culture America ignoring what happens on 911, Soros internationalist fantasy land, George Friedman, New Zealand Masonry, Stratfor in Austin Texas, the Budapest, Hungary writer and 'The Coming War with Japan' we will get along fine with Iran and Saudis but must bomb Japan, a kind of fantasy book sold as realism and the brainwashing schools of Neorealism or structural realism.

I don't know your political position, maybe you believe in multi-culturalism maybe you vote for Trudeau's Liberal type or the New Democratic Singh group or maybe you are with some socialist Marxist Native Tribal group or maybe Green or Conservative I do not know what your history of politics is but I will tell you about me - I am not for war I am against 'War Mongering' and generally a person of peace, maybe the only recent war I might have spoken in favor of was to voice support to hunt down and kill the mass murdering terrorist binLaden in Afghanistan after the 911 attacks, that turned out a lie when he was hiding with the Pakistanis all along and don't get me started on Iraq. I might also have voiced support for defense for example Ukraine defending against a Russian invasion but I am not one to voice support to the start of conflicts.

it's strange how some creeps will crawl into bed with all kinds of creatures just to get another angle on some other group

It might shock out at how degenerate, perverted and depraved some of these so-called conservative islamics can be?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … -aide.html

I don't know if you would be interested in a video more based in reality and not Zeihan's fantasy land.

US Admiral Talked about the United States Secretary of Defense, the Blackmailed Caspar Weinberger, Erdogan quote and islam is islam.
US Admiral quote
Changing the course of history 'It Hasn't Mattered whether its been a Republican or Democratic Administration'

'Retired US Admiral James Lyons'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBv8kqKck6E

Robert
You seem to know something of islamics so can you describe to me what kind of person this Mahomet who founded islam is and who still leads them today? What kind of personality do you think Moohammad had? Was he a nice happy smiling person who spread his message by flowers? Maybe you see his as Moses a person who led his people on an Exodus, maybe a Jesus type some thought he did magic tricks or miracles that cured the sickly. Do you think this guy who made islam was it a true vision from the 'heavens' or was he mentally unwell, perhaps suffering fits and hearing what he thought might be demonic voices hearing the words of a djinn monster in this head, falling on the ground and going into spasm? Was he a violent man who raped animals and abused children, did he take slaves and burn loot and genocide entire villages? The Moor maghreb destroying their own culture across North Africa, the islamics destorying the pre-islamic heritage of Arabia. You do know that Pagans and Jews and Christians were there before this Mohammedanism spreads by its violence?
even if you do not believe this Moohammad existed as a real person, there are enough people out there willing to bomb, rape, burn and murder in the name of this Moohammad person. People do obsess in the West but you don't see them blowing up pop concerts because of an imagined offense to Jesus or Moses or Luke Skywalker or MickeyMouse or SantaClaus or DonaldDuck or vs. Pikachu or Sonic or Mario or Superman or CaptainAmerica, nobody in the West is offended and brainwashed to carry out mass murder because of offense to some Sky Fairy.

Also Robert can you tell me why the West now has this weird inward looking regressive nihilistic nonsense, a political narrative spread that poor poor Mr islam was minding his own business, poor poor innocent Mr islam and then one day just randomly for no reason at all the big bad 'Crusaders' from the West attacked poor poor little Mr islam?

The West seems to be obsessed with attacking itself everything and even over islam in defense of poor poor little guy called Mr islam, and yet they never tell the story of how the stupid islamics of the time were actually dumb enough to pick a fight with Genghis Khan or Temujin, the Mongolia types sent a messenger to Persians and Arabs, Iran and Arabia and the jihadi muslims were so stupid and offended by this message they chopped the guys head off and sent the head back to the Empire of Genghis Khan, saying 'I kill you' infidel you must bow to al-Lah and 'I kill and enslave all you people'. The Mongol of course did what they do best, they cut across all of Central Asia, Riding Horses blitzing with Arrows, smashed into Iran, slaughtered Palestine wiping all the people there out of existence, they destroy Iran, Turkey, Arabia...but people in the West ignore this event in history because modern politics wants to say poor poor poor Mr islam is always the victim of the West?

Let's look at a fictional weird apocalypse scifi scenario and let's imagine a different Canada. If there was no USA to protect Canada and if instead Canadians had nobody backing them up, the Canada man had only their own weapons to fight for their own self in this world, one day because of lack of awareness they were over run hordes of muslims from various nations Turkey, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Iran were to get on their planes and ships and invade Canada, if they looted and burnt and raped their way across Canada, enslaved locals and forced them to pay tribute to new Mosques and they expanded in occupation of non-muslim lands, maybe the Russians or Mongol horde help them, Alaska going islamic giant mosques and bandits running and looting and invading and burning across the border, Yukon and British Colombia fall to islamics on the West coast, on the East the Prince Edward island territory falls to islamists and jihadi Sharia Law types who want slaves and tribute, Quebec and Nova Scotia and Ontario fall to islamic invaders...and if this scifi hypothetical scenario the Canadians from within Canada started a counter attack a Vlad the Impaler Reconquista crusade to drive drive these disgusting islamist pedophile terrorist slavers back into the ocean, would you say these islamics were the original 'Victims'?
If Canada in some scenario fought against islamic invasion and occupation would regressive people say the islamics would still be the victims?
Is it 'Moral Relativism' that makes a homosexual want to open a nations borders to islamics who would stone a Gay or Lesbian to death and chuck them off high buildings?

Why is it that political stupidity has programmed people of the West to see 'The Crusade' or Crusades as an isolated event and poor poor Mr islam as some kind of forever 'victim' is that how regressive and stupid Western politics has become? There are alwsys excuses to be made even when the muslims are in occupation of non-moslem lands?

Plus some will claim only the tiny small tiny, tiny number the minority of them which makes things bad, you know this is a small 'minority' point zero zero of one percent minority for a Fact? You have gone on their message boards and social media sites and used a translator to collect the opinions, you speak among the Muzzie culture population in Canada. You also interact from ones from the Middle East, you listen in other their telephone conversations, that is how much you know them?

Anywhere between 10% to 60% of muslim islamic culture say some form of islamist jihadi Sharia Law is good, anywhere between 1 out of 10 or 6 out of 10 surveyed will say they support suicide bombers, or justify in some way attacks carried out against Americans and bombings and attacks against other Westerners
No matter where you go leftwing or rightwing sites or Al-Jazzera they all admit majority of muslims support the Death Penalty for Apostasy that is not a small 'minority'. 
The culture of muslims or islamics will blame Western policies or a Conspiracy of Jews not going to the Mosque Five Times Per Day for their own lack of prosperity.
They will make excuses for shootings and bombings of cartoonists or some pop star because it was offesnive to this al-Lah thing, they might also make excuses for the attack on Salman Rushdie.
If you want Trudeau to take in thousands upon thousands upon thousands of these people from Libya, Bangladesh, Syria, Palestine, Kenya, Iran, Somalia, Iraq...well I guess that's your choice and it might make you feel good about yourself but you might have to wait for 1900 years, maybe 2,100 years for them to evolve.
I don't think the enlightened religions like Judaism or Buddhism or Christianity are done with their stupidity yet, you have Jews who want to smash ancient statues because of the sin of iconography, you have Buddhists who discriminate because of caste, you have Mormons and Lutherans who are smuggling humans across the US Southern Border today, you have Roman Catholics that have engaged in all kinds of theft and pedophile crimes. Religion might not be over, there is a Speaker of the House Mike Johnson who believes in a literal reading of the Book of Genesis, he funded a Creationism Museum a creationist’s Noah’s Ark park. I don't think religion is over yet, some form of Pagan Teutonic Knights group might be reborn yet and Crusades from a European perspective were a completely justified defensive act, Anatolia, Turkey also known as Asia Minor, was a Greek culture until muslims invaded Constantinople and took it over, before islam came along and spread its insanity by the sword. You do know that islamics of North Africa attacked and invaded Spain, Muslim conquest of Spain, wars and battles fought for hundreds upon hundreds of years, you do know Europe was being attacked on its Eastern side and its Western side and that Spain was almost in a constant state of occupation, invasion and war for almost 700 years plus almost 800 years ending in the 'Reconquista'? You do know that islam had declared war on the United States of America before it was even born Thomas Jefferson from United States and James Madison fighting a war with North African islamics, Ottoman bandits, Barbary pirate raiders an islamic war on the United States of before America was even born? nobody in the West will bomb you for an offensive cartoon of 'Harry Potter' or Jesus but in the islamic world it seems almost perfectly normal, they will even go out and riot, chop each other's heads off and burn down embassies because a cartoon offended them, yes a cartoon!

target and kill civilians?
In Lebanon and Egypt, too, substantial minorities of Muslims (33% and 25%, respectively) think suicide bombings and similar attacks in the name of Islam are at least sometimes justified. Substantial minorities of Muslims say attacks on civilians are at least sometimes justified to defend Islam from its enemies; in the Palestinian territories, a majority of Muslims hold this view. In Malaysia, however, roughly a quarter of Muslims (27%) take the view that attacks on civilians are sometimes or often justified.

In Asia, 58% said it is never justifiable, 12% said it is sometimes justifiable, and 15% said it depends. In the post-Soviet states, 56% said it is never justifiable, 8% said it is sometimes justifiable, and 20% said it depends. In the MENA (Middle East and North Africa) region, 85% said it is never justifiable, 9% said it is sometimes justifiable, and 4% said it depends. In Sub-Saharan Africa, 66% said it is never justifiable, 17% said it is sometimes justifiable, and 11% said it depends. In the United States and Canada, 50% said it is never justifiable, 47% said it is sometimes justifiable, and 2% said it depends. In Europe, 69% said it is never justifiable, 12% said it is sometimes justifiable, and 11% said it depends.

For now the muslim number in Canada is small but it will grow and just wait until they hit 30% of the population, see how many come out of the woodwork and admit they think such attacks are justifiable in the name of some pedophile terrorist Moongod called al-Lah.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/157067/views-violence.aspx

Where Terrorism Finds Support in the Muslim World
https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2006 … lim-world/

The Great Divide: How Westerners and Muslims View Each Other
https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2006 … ach-other/

and
http://www.pewglobal.org/2013/09/10/mus … st-groups/

Last edited by Mars_B4_Moon (2023-10-29 05:53:37)

#59 2023-10-29 14:56:28

Mars_B4_Moon

War is coming?

Merkel brought so many inside

'The situation in Germany is out of control. Dark times ahead.'
https://twitter.com/RadioGenoa/status/1 … 7625449783

ISIS and Taliban Flags

'This is Germany.'
https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/17 … 6724498702

Last edited by Mars_B4_Moon (2023-10-29 14:58:27)

#60 2023-10-29 15:42:38

RobertDyck
Website

Mars_B4_Moon,
There are forces at work that many people don't understand or want to address. Fertility rate has dropped below sustainability in in absolutely every developed country of the world. I said this before, but it relates to your last post. The average must be 2.1 babies per woman during her entire life just to sustain population. Canada dropped to 1.33 in 2023. USA 1.66, Germany 1.46. In Canada the number of births did still exceed deaths by 80,000 but total population increased by one million for the 12 months ending last March. With a population of 40 million now, this means the vast majority of population growth is immigrants. When baby boomer start to die of old age, population (not including immigrants) will shrink. But total work force is already shrinking, again not including immigrants. Government is worried their tax revenue will shrink because number of workers paying taxes is already shrinking while expenses for pensions and healthcare are growing. Western economy is dependent on population growth. They deliberately accept massive numbers of immigrants to support the economy. Since all developed countries have the same problem, most immigrants come from third world countries. They're coming in so fast and so many they they aren't assimilating into the culture. This is causing problems.

One issue in Canada is dramatically increased cost of housing. But woke culture has told young people that there are too many people. This has convinced you people in their breeding prime to not have children. Women are told to focus on their career and be promiscuous, they can settle down and have babies later. But many aremleaving it until they're too old to have children. I could lecture about how things were in the 1800s and really of the human body, that women can and used to get married and start having babies in their teens, basically when puberty is complete. But when women postpone children until they're older then 35 or 40, then reality sets in.

We haven't had islamic rallies like that in Canada. At least not yet. We're overrun by immigrants too, but they're from other countries. Top 10 countries of origin for immigrants to Canada in 2022:

India (118, 095 immigrants) – 27%
    China (31,815 immigrants) - 7.2%
    Afghanistan (23,735 immigrants) – 5.4%
    Nigeria (22,085 immigrants) – 5.05%
    Philippines (22,070 immigrants) – 5.04%
    France (14,145 immigrants) – 3.2%
    Pakistan (11,585 immigrants) – 2.6%
    Iran (11,105 immigrants) – 2.5%
    United States of America (10,400 immigrants) – 2.3%
    Syria (8,500 immigrants) – 1.9%

This is over 400,000 permanent residents in one calendar year, but I just said one million for 12 months ending last March. The larger figure includes refugees. We have a lot from Ukraine. (Duh!) Permanent residents includes 75,330 individuals who entered as refugees and grated permanent resident status. But doesn't include refugees that haven't (yet) been granted PR.

We have a significant number of Muslims now, but nothing like your video from Germany.

#61 2023-10-31 06:38:42

Mars_B4_Moon

Turk Naval Forces going on patrol soon

and Turkish to Modernize Pakistan’s Attack Submarine Fleet just in case they need to kill infidel Hindu Indians?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/pauliddon/ … an--again/

Erdogan vows victory over 'imperialists' on Turkey's centenary

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/2 … f-gaza-war

Japan to freeze assets of Hamas members, related firm amid Israel war
https://english.kyodonews.net/news/2023 … -firm.html

A Self Hating but Very Rich and Godless Jew with multiple passports?

'George Soros ‘funded’ groups behind pro-Hamas rallies in New York: Report'
https://www.clevelandjewishnews.com/jns … a5b97.html

News from 2021

EU court slams Hungary's 'Stop Soros' law
https://www.dw.com/en/eu-court-slams-hu … a-59834383

he is quoting as describing the time as the 'happiest year of my life, those years of German Occupation at 14 years old'

60 Minutes interview - 1998
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7te1S5LUFJI

Wallace is shocked, almost gobsmacked and near speechless at how shameless Soros acts, like some kind of Bond villain.

Israel’s UN ambassador wears Nazi-era yellow star in protest, compares Hamas to SS death squad

https://nypost.com/2023/10/31/news/isra … n-protest/

California city first in the US to condemn Israel and accuse Jewish state of 'ethnic cleansing' as it demands ceasefire

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … ly.html?am

Last edited by Mars_B4_Moon (2023-10-31 06:53:44)

#62 2023-10-31 07:09:30

Calliban

About 30m into this interview, Peter Zeihan discusses the significance of Iranian moped drones.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N4w0g-apV … IgemVpaGFu

For fixed, land-based targets, these are surprisingly difficult to protect against.  Mainly because they are so cheap that any state adversary can afford to launch thousands of them against a single high value target.  An air interceptor can only be in one place at once and only carries so much ammunition.

As an aside, Zeihan also predicts a landslide Trump defeat at the next election.  He doesn't go into details, but alludes to the fact that Trump has alienated many core Republicans.

Last edited by Calliban (2023-10-31 07:14:38)

"Plan and prepare for every possibility, and you will never act. It is nobler to have courage as we stumble into half the things we fear than to analyse every possible obstacle and begin nothing. Great things are achieved by embracing great dangers."

#63 2023-10-31 07:45:11

Mars_B4_Moon

poor poor Mr islam is offended by some Leftist Londonistan Loony who already more or less politically kisses the feet of islamics

Keir Starmer's Israel-Gaza comment 'hurt' Muslims - Anas Sarwar
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-sc … s-67274709

and btw take all news articles with a pinch of salt

Information gets distorted. Almost Anything might be propaganda

Conflict In Ethiopia's Amhara Region Kills Dozens, Rights Body Says
https://www.voanews.com/a/conflict-in-e … 33069.html

Hamas has learnt from Isis and al-Qaeda – do not rule out the use of chemical weapons
https://inews.co.uk/opinion/hamas-has-l … ns-2705845

Venezuela primary results suspended in latest blow directed at opposition
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/ … ado-maduro

Belarus Lukashenko invites Hungarian Orbán to visit Minsk
https://www.europeaninterest.eu/belarus … sit-minsk/

Yemen economy tanks as talks fail to restore truce: NGOs
https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/2 … truce-ngos

Immunization rates of Yemeni children plummet amid conflict, support shortage: WHO
http://www.chinaview.cn/20231025/dd7993 … 1f8/c.html

Kosovo rules out talks with Serbia until it faces sanctions over deadly gun battle
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/ … gun-battle

'Serbia, Kosovo Need to Move on Mending Ties, EU Chief Says'
https://news.yahoo.com/serbia-kosovo-mo … 37099.html

France completely vacates military base in northern Niger as military rule continues
https://www.foxnews.com/world/france-co … -continues

As for the drone warning, poster Kbd512 had been warning about this stuff way back in 2015, Kbd512 User/Admin posts about military sometimes... to listen to Zeihan now on this issue seems 7-8 years too late? I don't think Zeihan has the insight that others have.

Zeihan just rubs me wrong so I'm not wasting 30 mins of my time on watching a political vid from Zeihan.
I do however have lots of links where he could have eaten his own hat with bad predictons, so if he is soemtimes correct then why won't I watch anymore.

he's just too weird and Anti-American, wormy, slimey and creepy

and Trump was RACIST, he says
RACE almost the only true reason he had a problem with Mexico ...or maybe so one of Zeihan's boyfriends told him?

In the United States, Donald Trump rose to power on a wave unapologetic nativism, which expressly included a harsh campaign against Mexico on economic, political, security and racist grounds.

https://zeihan.com/the-cutting-room-fil … of-mexico/

you will enjoy this one ... he ignores the human smuggler gangs

Higher living standards within Mexico have gutted immigration from Mexico to the United States

He also refused to give Trump any credit on deporting criminal illegals which had more to do with crime or ideology and almost nothing to do with 'Racial Ethnicity' and Racism as he claims.

I don't know where he gets these stats, power points and info leaks out of places like 'sieves' maybe he hangs out with crackheads and drug runners near Langley?

This Zeihan's job seems to be at times to sell books, at other times its selling that story like you seen in comedy film directed by Trey Parker and wrote by Matt Stone

Team America World Police Winning!

America
America  !! America, F**K yeah! Comin' again to save the mother**kin' day, yeah
America (F*ck yeah!)
Freedom is the only way, yeah
Terrorist your game is through
'Cause now you have to answer to
America (F*ck yeah!)

Starbucks (F*ck yeah!)
Disney World (F*ck yeah!)
Porno (F*ck yeah!)
Valium (F*ck yeah!)
Reeboks (F*ck yeah!)
Faketits (F*ck yeah!)
Sushi (F*ck yeah!)
Taco Bell (F*ck yeah!)
Rodeos (F*ck yeah!)
Bed, Bath & Beyond (F*ck yeah, f*ck yeah!)
Liberty (F*ck yeah!)
Wax lips (F*ck yeah!)
The Alamo (F*ck yeah!)
Band-aids (F*ck yeah!)
Las Vegas (F*ck yeah!)
Christmas (F*ck yeah!)
Immigrants (F*ck yeah!)
Popeye (F*ck yeah!)
Democrats (F*ck yeah!)
Republicans (F*ck yeah, f*ck yeah)
Sportsmanship
Books

I have seen quotes from some of his latest books and some of it is interesting, he is not a climate denier and Zeihan believes that climate change is a major driver affecting the prospects of countries and regions and will cause turmoil

He predicts Australia will just fail, with an already hotter, drier, and more volatile climate, is expected to basically go 'On Fire!' and experience a decline in agricultural...there is no positive like Solar Farms, the Aussies are Doomed while Team America Wins!

but the message is typically the same
Winning, all while U.S. National Debt Tops $33 Trillion

That's not to say he is always wrong, sometimes he is accurate, something he write once in a while is true, he does get stuff correct but why can people not have their own opinion.
and something feels off about Zeihan, just weird like an act of a show man sales person with lots of trickery.
do people have their own opinion or do they just eat stuff from 'Stratfor' swallow it down and regurgitate and then vomit it back up like its something of yours? Is this how bad we are today, we just listen and repeat words of others without our own critical thoughts? Do we have no visions of our own, no inner monologue?
and who is Michael Nayebi-Oskoui, I don't understand why his opinion is so important, is that one of his 'boyfriends' from the Middle East or Nigeria?
Why do people quote Zeihan, do people think by parroting something that is clearly at times idiotic and wrong from Zeihan that it makes you mega-intelligent and correct or something?

Calliban wrote:

As an aside, Zeihan also predicts a landslide Trump defeat at the next election.

He has many predictions which have been a disaster, he predicted Trump would start wars and not finish them.

As Trump wanted to limit immigration from troublesome places, the pervert Zeihan predicted Mexico would be perfect for the USA. In some parts of the United states of America now over-run by illegals from Latin America and all across the world, they are forced to offer Spanish language and other language services, he claims Mexico has

demography of the perfect partner.

Yet Zeihan will ignore how immigration has overwhelmed US cities and turned them into crime ridden holes

Here he is on the Mexicans and why they are better than Canadians

Mexico has a more-or-less standard demographic profile. Lots of children

No, he is wrong here, there is nothing 'standard' about Mexico it is over run by gangs and it is not a better ally
it ships thousands upon thousands of illegal people and drugs across the border

Charlatans so confident when they preach their political quackery

He also predicted that Canada would be irrelevant, saying the Cold War was over and Canadians would be of no use ever again, he predicted Vladimir Putin would be terrified of Joe Biden and not cause much trouble, he said Italy's Giorgia Meloni would be the next Hitler , an Italian woman would turn into a Dictator coming for the homosexuals, the gypsy and the Jews she would put them in gas chambers, I wonder what kinds of drugs he picks up from those drug dealers at those homosexual lesbian gay bars, maybe he's not a drug addict maybe he is just pushing sensationalism to sell books or some subscription to his website or is he on some type of legal medication?

He does revise his blog at times which he is exposed as being totally wrong on previous issues, I guess you could call him a sort of revisionist when he posts failures and he ignores how his previous predictions have failed

Here is his 'Genius' insight on islamic Iranians * sarcasm off *

Even then, there was no guarantee that any “winner” would look out for American interests unless a large American military presence remained… which would defeat the point of a sustained withdrawal. And the last thing Washington wanted was to cause the emergence of a new regional hegemon that was not consistently pro-American.
That left option two: establish a regional balance of power so the region would self-regulate. This balance, ultimately, is what the nuclear deal sought to achieve: partially rehabilitate Iran, partially reintroduce it into the international system so that Iran could counter – and be countered by – the other regional players. In doing so – or so the theory goes – the region’s wars will be many, but limited.

The Middle East looking out for American interests?

he thinks Obama's political tools are perfect for the job of pretty much everything else on the Trump administration’s international agenda.

Is he running a comedy website??

or trying to sell more books of the Hungarian-born multiple citizen George Friedman?

He thinks Mexico is a better US ally by breeding lots and lots and Lots of children, but shipping kids and drugs and gangs across the border?

What is his obsession with people having 8-10 kids from some backward uneducated Anti-American spitton and then shipping children or “anchor baby” into the USA?

Is he an apologist for the human trafficker pedophiles of Mexico?

Mexico has a more-or-less standard demographic profile. Lots of children

http://zeihan.com/the-cutting-room-file … of-canada/

https://zeihan.com/another-round-in-the-middle-east/

Zeihan's best comedy forecasts

Mexico, don't mention the Border because it is fine, if you have other opinions RACIST! If you don't listen to Peter Zeihan's Mexico boyfriends then maybe you are with the racists or is it the homophobics?

India is cool with Turkey NATO giving Pakistan weapons and Team America giving weapons to Pakistan...Hindu India just loves America because USA is cool

China will collapse and vanish, it will be invaded and become a weird freedom loving 51st state, but it will just magically collapse first and replaced by Polish or Iranians or Israelis or Mongolians or Somali or Europeans or something...any second now any moment Chinese have will have collapsed

Canada is irrelevant, the people there can vanish and the USA can chat to Polar Bears and talk an trade with Belugas or Moose or something, because Canadians don't matter
Other great hits are the Canadian is always Doomed! Or why does a Canadian even exist?
I'm not sure what his hatred for Canada is, perhaps some Canada dude rejected him and his homosexual creeper manner?

Another great prediction - Putin fears Biden, there will be a world-ending resource depletion but it never touches the USA which remains King of 'Planet Earth' he is not repeating old talking points from 'Club of Rome' or 'Stratfor' or not repeating old Catholic New Zealand old fart masonic gloablism propaganda, nor does Zeihan ever repeat Paul Ehrlich's pessimistic Jewish German global view of Europe, Putin will just collapse in front of Biden because old Joe Biden's ideas for reparations are great, and Joe Kamala have the right ideas on Antifa BLM and fighting America Racism and building back better is just so cool and awesome. Somehow this will make Putin and all other islamists and dictators to just fade away and admit how cool and cowabunga gaybar hip awesome Biden is.

Italy is now ruled by Female-Hitler
Giorgia Meloni, she is not petting a little dog or small cat, she is not calling a taxi, nor is it a Bellamy salute...this woman is literally something from a Nightmare and firing Jews directly into the Ovens!!!

When lost on a prediction ask old pals for advice on Asians again. You can ask your mentor for advice and pretend you might need to Nuke Japan again?

Zeihan prediction that Afghanistan will just be fine with Democracy, any Latin American gangsters or islamics coming into America illegally you just give them a black market job and show them a few Rambo, TopGun and Rocky movies and they will understand how free and awesome America really is.

https://www.politics.co.uk/comment-anal … edictions/

In 1991 respected foreign policy analyst George Friedman wrote a book predicting that Japan would go to war with the USA in the next few years ('The Coming War with Japan'). Of course no such thing happened, yet this minor hiccup didn't stop him writing another book of predictions. Likewise in the year 2000 a book came out called 'The Long Boom' predicting that we were halfway through a 40 year period of unprecedented economic growth that would last until 2020. Instead, we're currently teetering on the brink of the worst depression since the 1930s. Or should that be the 1990s? In 1987 Ravi Batra published 'The Great Depression of 1990'. It didn't happen. However this didn't stop him from having another go at emulating Nostradamus a few years later with the 'The Great Crash of the Millennium'. His supporters have since claimed that he was right all along as the credit crunch of 2008 was what he'd been predicting and he'd just been out by two decades. At the risk of sounding cynical, a prediction of global catastrophe that's wrong by twenty years is not particularly helpful.

Of course optimistic predictions can be just as prone to error. A few years ago James K Glassman and Kevin A Hassett wrote a book predicting that the DOW would soon hit 36,000, while David Lereah authored a guide to 'Why the Real Estate Boom will not Bus't (it came out in 2006 which in retrospect possibly makes it the worst timed book ever). This isn't even listing the dozens of titles that were coming out until quite recently predicting that Ireland's economic boom was never going to end.

The one thing all these attempts at political and economic predictions have in common is a refusal to acknowledge that events will always occur that will completely flip the world on its axis and challenge our most basic assumptions. The fall of the Berlin Wall happened despite thousands of political scientists and commentators not seeing it coming. Equally the world was completely unprepared for the events of September 11th. While events of this magnitude probably won't be occurring in 2012, we should be open to the fact that they might. Therefore any predictions should come with huge caveats admitting this. That said, we can fully expect to see Twitter ablaze this week with people guessing at what the future will hold. Humans crave certainty and a hundred wrong predictions will be quickly forgotten in the face of one correct one.

Zeihan's mentor

the guy is completely obsessed with out of control population 'growth', he is obsessed with getting new boys and new girls, they predicted it would be bad and yes it is a big economic trouble for those without kids but I don't see Japan in extinct yet. Probably an equally troublesome strain happens when you have the opposite, a policy of the islamic breeders who just breed,  Malthusianism
geometric Population growth theory, keep bringing them in by the thousands upon thousands, millions upon million to totally overwhelm your system, but strain on services and hospitals and you now have an entire population of angry teenagers with issues feeling they were oppressed and their new country owes them something

The guy is either selling lies or a delusional fantasy

Last edited by Mars_B4_Moon (2023-11-01 05:16:52)

#64 2023-11-01 05:09:11

Mars_B4_Moon

What happens to governments and Kingdom as they fade way? What would happen to Mars if influence from Earth fades, would they do better or worse? Would they fight among each other? The Greeks are mostly gone, maybe an Empire of Mars would also vanish and Empires come and go maybe as ancient Greece decayed. Afghanistan was not only Macedonia Alexander the Great, pre islamic Afghanistan was part of the Achaemenid Empire, iit had Hindus and Buddhists, it had Russian Soviets, it had the British Empire, it once had ancient Zoroastrianism, but the mohammedans came and it has never ever recovered from the islamics.

News of War on Earth
take any news with a pinch of slat because it is difficult to know what is propaganda

a CNN report

Israel strikes Gaza’s Jabalya refugee camp
https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/31/middleea … index.html

Dean Phillips says vote by 'Squad' members against resolution condemning Hamas attack on Israel is 'appalling'
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dean-p … -appalling

Aussie gives terrorist citizenship

Convicted terrorist Abdul Nacer Benbrika wins high court battle for Australian citizenship
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n … urt-battle

To defend Hamas is to ‘defend’ ISIS and Al Qaeda
https://www.news.com.au/world/to-defend … 0c511f14a8
Israel Ambassador to Australia Amir Maimon says to defend Hamas is to "defend" ISIS and Al Qaeda

Bolivia severs diplomatic ties with Israel, citing 'crimes against humanity'
https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/ … 023-10-31/

EU warns of ‘child soldiers’ exploited by drug gangs
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/ … -smuggling

Ecuador journalists under fire as drug war escalates
https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/2 … -escalates

Tibu, violent 'no-man's land' hosting Colombian peace talks
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/tibu-violent- … 50867.html

Venezuela's worst gangsters have crossed into the US illegally and are unleashing chaos in Dallas
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/texas/ … aduro.html

Russia hikes interest rates to 15% as inflation soars
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-67233075

Terrorists From Myanmar, Bangladesh Supplying Arms To Keep Manipur Burning: NIA
https://zeenews.india.com/india/terrori … 69460.html

to reduce or lessen a sentence of terrorists and call them a militant?

Bangladesh court commutes death sentences of 7 militants convicted in 2016 cafe attack
https://theprint.in/world/bangladesh-co … k/1824855/

Iran Declares Online Support For Israel ‘A Criminal Offense’
https://www.iranintl.com/en/202310310579

It's one thing when a country already has a 'Space Program' then Putin came to power, these days Russian dissidents and western leaders now frequently characterize him as a "dictator". But people want more Dictatorships in Space. For some reason people are not content with our current trouble and issues and want to export islamics from Earth into outer space.

Last edited by Mars_B4_Moon (2023-11-01 05:12:42)

#65 2023-11-01 13:13:25

Mars_B4_Moon

Why 60 South?
http://60south.com/about/about.htm
The Antarctic Treaty establishes the region south of 60 degrees latitude as Antarctic Territory. The oceans, ice and land within this boundary are not owned by any country, but are set aside as a place for scientific and peaceful purposes. It is truly international territory -- while the treaty is in effect, no single country may control it, no military may possess it or conduct nuclear tests, and no territorial claims are recognized.
60 degrees south is also a natural dividing line where the ocean and air currents circle the planet without any land to disrupt the flow. The encircling ocean separates the Antarctic continent geographically, biologically and politically from the rest of the world. Yet even as it is isolated, the region is also a climactic engine that drives the Earth's weather. And it is here that changes in the global climate are most visible.
The isolation and extreme environment have also shaped a distinct culture, both socially and artistically, as well. This web site provides a glimpse into the artistic talents of the people who live and work on the Ice.

Both South Korea and North Korea are members of the Antarctic Treaty)

Antarctic Treaty  for the South Pole and how Earth regulates international relations with respect to Antarctica

https://web.archive.org/web/20190730170 … eaty_e.pdf

ARTICLE I
1. Antarctica shall be used for peaceful purposes only. There shall be prohibited, inter alia, any measures of a military nature, such as the establishment of military bases and fortifications, the carrying out of military maneuvers, as well as the testing of any
type of weapons.
2. The present Treaty shall not prevent the use of military personnel or equipment
for scientific research or for any other peaceful purpose.
ARTICLE II Freedom of scientific investigation in Antarctica and cooperation toward that end, as applied during the International Geophysical Year, shall continue, subject to the provisions of the present Treaty.
The Antarctic Treaty
ARTICLE III
1. In order to promote international cooperation in scientific investigation in Antarctica, as provided for in Article II of the present Treaty, the Contracting Parties agree that, to the greatest extent feasible and practicable:
(a) information regarding plans for scientific programs in Antarctica shall be
exchanged to permit maximum economy and efficiency of operations;
(b) scientific personnel shall be exchanged in Antarctica between expeditions
and stations;
(c) scientific observations and results from Antarctica shall be exchanged and
made freely available.
2. In implementing this Article, every encouragement shall be given to the establishment of cooperative working relations with those Specialized Agencies of the United Nations and other international organizations having a scientific or technical
interest in Antarctica.
ARTICLE IV
1. Nothing contained in the present Treaty shall be interpreted as:
(a) a renunciation by any Contracting Party of previously asserted rights of or
claims to territorial sovereignty in Antarctica;
(b) a renunciation or diminution by any Contracting Party of any basis of claim to territorial sovereignty in Antarctica which it may have whether as a result of its activities or those of its nationals in Antarctica, or otherwise;
(c) prejudicing the position of any Contracting Party as regards its recognition
or non-recognition of any other State’s right of or claim or basis of claim to
territorial sovereignty in Antarctica.
2. No acts or activities taking place while the present Treaty is in force shall
constitute a basis for asserting, supporting or denying a claim to territorial sovereignty in Antarctica or create any rights of sovereignty in Antarctica. No new claim, or
enlargement of an existing claim, to territorial sovereignty in Antarctica shall be
asserted while the present Treaty is in force.
ARTICLE V
1. Any nuclear explosions in Antarctica and the disposal there of radioactive waste material shall be prohibited.
The Antarctic Treaty
2. In the event of the conclusion of international agreements concerning the use of nuclear energy, including nuclear explosions and the disposal of radioactive waste material, to which all of the Contracting Parties whose representatives are entitled
to participate in the meetings provided for under Article IX are parties, the rules
established under such agreements shall apply in Antarctica.
ARTICLE VI
The provisions of the present Treaty shall apply to the area south of 60º South Latitude, including all ice shelves, but nothing in the present Treaty shall prejudice or in any way affect the rights, or the exercise of the rights, of any State under international law with
regard to the high seas within that area.
ARTICLE VII
1. In order to promote the objectives and ensure the observance of the provisions of the present Treaty, each Contracting Party whose representatives are entitled to
participate in the meetings referred to in Article IX of the Treaty shall have the right to designate observers to carry out any inspection provided for by the present Article. Observers shall be nationals of the Contracting Parties which designate them. The
names of observers shall be communicated to every other Contracting Party having
the right to designate observers, and like notice shall be given of the termination of
their appointment.
2. Each observer designated in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 1
of this Article shall have complete freedom of access at any time to any or all areas of
Antarctica.
3. All areas of Antarctica, including all stations, installations and equipment within those areas, and all ships and aircraft at points of discharging or embarking cargoes or personnel in Antarctica, shall be open at all times to inspection by any
observers designated in accordance with paragraph 1 of this Article.
4. Aerial observation may be carried out at any time over any or all areas of
Antarctica by any of the Contracting Parties having the right to designate observers.
5. Each Contracting Party shall, at the time when the present Treaty enters into
force for it, inform the other Contracting Parties, and thereafter shall give them notice in advance, of
(a) all expeditions to and within Antarctica, on the part of its ships or nationals, and all expeditions to Antarctica organized in or proceeding
from its territory;
The Antarctic Treaty
(b) all stations in Antarctica occupied by its nationals; and
(c) any military personnel or equipment intended to be introduced by it into
Antarctica subject to the conditions prescribed in paragraph 2 of Article
I of the present Treaty.
ARTICLE VIII
1. In order to facilitate the exercise of their functions under the present Treaty, and without prejudice to the respective positions of the Contracting Parties relating to jurisdiction over all other persons in Antarctica, observers designated under paragraph
1 of Article VII and scientific personnel exchanged under subparagraph 1(b) of Article
III of the Treaty, and members of the staffs accompanying any such persons, shall be
subject only to the jurisdiction of the Contracting Party of which they are nationals in
respect of all acts or omissions occurring while they are in Antarctica for the purpose
of exercising their functions.
2. Without prejudice to the provisions of paragraph 1 of this Article, and pending the adoption of measures in pursuance of subparagraph 1(e) of Article IX, the Contracting Parties concerned in any case of dispute with regard to the exercise of
jurisdiction in Antarctica shall immediately consult together with a view to reaching a
mutually acceptable solution.
ARTICLE IX
1. Representatives of the Contracting Parties named in the preamble to the
present Treaty shall meet at the City of Canberra within two months after the date of entry into force of the Treaty, and thereafter at suitable intervals and places, for the purpose of exchanging information, consulting together on matters of common
interest pertaining to Antarctica, and formulating and considering, and recommending to their Governments, measures in furtherance of the principles and objectives of the
Treaty, including measures regarding:
(a) use of Antarctica for peaceful purposes only;
(b) facilitation of scientific research in Antarctica;
(c) facilitation of international scientific cooperation in Antarctica;
(d) facilitation of the exercise of the rights of inspection provided for in Article
VII of the Treaty;
(e) questions relating to the exercise of jurisdiction in Antarctica;
(f) preservation and conservation of living resources in Antarctica.
The Antarctic Treaty
2. Each Contracting Party which has become a party to the present Treaty by accession under Article XIII shall be entitled to appoint representatives to participate in the meetings referred to in paragraph 1 of the present Article, during such time as that
Contracting Party demonstrates its interest in Antarctica by conducting substantial
scientific research activity there, such as the establishment of a scientific station or the
despatch of a scientific expedition.
3. Reports from the observers referred to in Article VII of the present Treaty shall be transmitted to the representatives of the Contracting Parties participating in the meetings referred to in paragraph 1 of the present Article.
4. The measures referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article shall become effective
when approved by all the Contracting Parties whose representatives were entitled to
participate in the meetings held to consider those measures.
5. Any or all of the rights established in the present Treaty may be exercised as from the date of entry into force of the Treaty whether or not any measures facilitating the exercise of such rights have been proposed, considered or approved as provided in
this Article.
ARTICLE X
Each of the Contracting Parties undertakes to exert appropriate efforts, consistent with
the Charter of the United Nations, to the end that no one engages in any activity in
Antarctica contrary to the principles or purposes of the present Treaty.
ARTICLE XI
1. If any dispute arises between two or more of the Contracting Parties
concerning the interpretation or application of the present Treaty, those Contracting Parties shall consult among themselves with a view to having the dispute resolved by negotiation, inquiry, mediation, conciliation, arbitration, judicial settlement or other
peaceful means of their own choice.
2. Any dispute of this character not so resolved shall, with the consent, in each case, of all parties to the dispute, be referred to the International Court of Justice for settle ment; but failure to reach agreement on reference to the International Court
shall not absolve parties to the dispute from the responsibility of continuing to seek
to resolve it by any of the various peaceful means referred to in paragraph 1 of this
Article.
The Antarctic Treaty
ARTICLE XII
1. (a) The present Treaty may be modified or amended at any time by unanimous agreement of the Contracting Parties whose representatives are entitled to participate in the meetings provided for under Article IX. Any such modification or amendment shall enter into force when the depositary
Government has received notice from all such Contracting Parties that
they have ratified it.
(b) Such modification or amendment shall thereafter enter into force as to any
other Contracting Party when notice of ratification by it has been received by the depositary Government. Any such Contracting Party from which no notice of ratification is received within a period of two years from the
date of entry into force of the modification or amendment in accordance with the provisions of subparagraph 1(a) of this Article shall be deemed to
have withdrawn from the present Treaty on the date of the expiration of
such period.
2. (a) If after the expiration of thirty years from the date of entry into force of
the present Treaty, any of the Contracting Parties whose representatives are entitled to participate in the meetings provided for under Article IX so requests by a communication addressed to the depositary Government, a Conference of all the Contracting Parties shall be held as soon as
practicable to review the operation of the Treaty.
(b) Any modification or amendment to the present Treaty which is approved
at such a Conference by a majority of the Contracting Parties there represented, including a majority of those whose representatives are entitled to participate in the meetings provided for under Article IX, shall
be communicated by the depositary Government to all the Contracting Parties immediately after the termination of the Conference and shall
enter into force in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 1 of the
present Article
(c) If any such modification or amendment has not entered into force in
accordance with the provisions of subparagraph 1(a) of this Article
within a period of two years after the date of its communication to all
the Contracting Parties, any Contracting Party may at any time after the
expiration of that period give notice to the depositary Government of its
withdrawal from the present Treaty; and such withdrawal shall take effect
two years after the receipt of the notice by the depositary Government.
ARTICLE XIII
1. The present Treaty shall be subject to ratification by the signatory States. It shall be open for accession by any State which is a Member of the United Nations, or by
The Antarctic Treaty
any other State which may be invited to accede to the Treaty with the consent of all the
Contracting Parties whose representatives are entitled to participate in the meetings provided for under Article IX of the Treaty.
2. Ratification of or accession to the present Treaty shall be effected by each State in accordance with its constitutional processes.
3. Instruments of ratification and instruments of accession shall be deposited with the Government of the United States of America, hereby designated as the
depositary Government.
4. The depositary Government shall inform all signatory and acceding States of the date of each deposit of an instrument of ratification or accession, and the date of
entry into force of the Treaty and of any modification or amendment thereto.
5. Upon the deposit of instruments of ratification by all the signatory States, the present Treaty shall enter into force for those States and for States which have
deposited instruments of accession. Thereafter the Treaty shall enter into force for any
acceding State upon the deposit of its instrument of accession.
6. The present Treaty shall be registered by the depositary Government pursuant to Article 102 of the Charter of the United Nations.
ARTICLE XIV
The present Treaty, done in the English, French, Russian and Spanish languages, each version being equally authentic, shall be deposited in the archives of the Government
of the United States of America, which shall transmit duly certified copies thereof to the
Governments of the signatory and acceding States

and news of war

How Toy Drones Are Transforming War in Ukraine and Israel
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/toy-drones-tr … 12812.html

France arrests Russian oligarch in money-laundering, sanctions probe
https://www.politico.eu/article/russia- … g-charges/

North Korea closes multiple embassies around the world
https://www.reuters.com/world/north-kor … 023-10-31/

Embassy In London
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6jMDlfsugo

located in a detached British looking house
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/ … 43511.html
In September 2017 a suspicious package was found outside of the embassy

Hamas: Learning about drone warfare from the war in Ukraine
https://www.dw.com/en/hamas-learning-ab … a-67169578

Yemen's Houthis Say They Launched Missiles, Drones at Israel for Bombing Gaza
https://www.voanews.com/a/yemen-s-houth … 34508.html

Ukraine has fallen behind Russia in the drone production race, experts say
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/ukraine-falle … 02813.html

Last edited by Mars_B4_Moon (2023-11-01 13:27:05)

#66 2023-11-02 16:27:05

kbd512
Administrator

Mars_B4_Moon,

What you seem to be noting is that perception of reality can be skewed by what you think is most important.  Everyone would do well to remember that.  Peter Zeihan's view of objective reality is every bit as skewed as the next person, if perhaps better informed by data for the areas he chooses to focus on.  He knows about demographics and resources at a high level, as well as some history.  That's all good to know as starting point.  He doesn't know bean dip about war, psychology, or pretty much anything else.  These are not subjects you can read cliff notes on and understand what's actually going on.  They require direct hands-on experience.  Like a lot of people on the left, they think they can "know all about something" by reading.  You can certainly learn a lot, but knowledge seldomly translates into wisdom.

My eldest son, who is also a leftist, told me that he "knows all about driving", quite literally less than 2 seconds before he ran the family car into the curb.  Afterwards, he became very upset that I yelled at him.  He said I cared more about the car than him.  I replied back to him, "Forget about the damn car.  I don't give a crap about the stupid car.  WE'RE IN THE CAR!"  That didn't register with him.  He said he understood, but acted as if he didn't.  He was a teenager at the time.  What do we know about all teenagers (myself included, as I was no different at his age)?  Unless they were exposed to death in their childhood on a routine basis, they all think they're invincible.  That was the real problem.  People who base their understanding on emotions or "I read a book" or "I heard from some guy at the local pub"....  They don't think about this until ugly reality jumps up and bites them like a wild animal.  Whatever is going on inside their head trumps all responses they receive, contrary to what they believe, contrary to that they think is most important.

Long story short, the world is not ending.  We're going through another period of rapid change.  Bad things can happen, but that is not the only thing that is happening.  Short of a giant unstoppable asteroid, aliens landing, or a global nuclear war, life will go on.  Some of his predictions will eventually be proven correct, while others will wildly divergent from observable reality.

Rather than fixate on what Peter Zeihan gets wrong, I choose to focus on what he gets right, why he gets it right, and how generally applicable his stated reasoning is.  People who engage in prognostication are going to get a lot of things wrong, even when there is no ideological filter they're viewing the world through, and that should be expected.  The next 10 years are going to be a tumultuous time to be alive, and I think he's dead on the money as far as that is concerned.  Asserting that China will cease to exist as a nation is a bit of a stretch.  It may be weakened and it may even decide to start a war because things are not going well at home.

Does any of that make him a liar or delusional?

Not as far as I can tell, but regardless of what he says he thinks, he's going to upset someone.  I think you're better off looking for counterfactual evidence than calling him names because you don't like the look of the picture he's painting.  His beliefs are one possible future for humanity.  None of it is written in stone.

#67 2023-11-03 04:02:03

RobertDyck
Website

To kbd512's point, Peter Zeihan is brilliant and studies economics and demographics deeply, but he's not correct about everything. He does tend to take real problems and come up with extreme conclusions. Here's one critique...
YouTube: Economist Fact-Checks Zeihan's China Collapse Story

#68 2023-11-07 12:55:01

Mars_B4_Moon

Pentagon: 38 Attacks Target US Forces in Iraq, Syria

https://www.voanews.com/a/pentagon-38-a … 44657.html

France will end its military presence in Niger by the end of 2023, Macron says
https://www.egyptindependent.com/france … cron-says/

Ethiopia plans vote to solve Tigray-Amhara territory dispute
https://www.aol.com/ethiopia-plans-vote … 46043.html

Germany agrees to consider UK-style plan on processing asylum abroadNews

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-67343002

Chile and Colombia recall their ambassadors to Israel, while Bolivia severs diplomatic ties
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/chil … matic-ties

Bodies of three more Nepali students killed in Israel brought to Kathmandu
https://myrepublica.nagariknetwork.com/ … kathmandu/

Thailand hopes its hostages in Gaza will be the next to be released.
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/07/worl … srael.html
The foreign minister of Thailand said Tuesday that officials he had met in Qatar and Egypt

Iran-backed groups threaten to expand Gaza war as they step up attacks on Israel and U.S.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/hezb … rcna123959

Hamas leader refuses to acknowledge killing of civilians in Israel

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67321241

Last edited by Mars_B4_Moon (2023-11-07 12:57:10)

#69 2023-11-22 17:24:26

Mars_B4_Moon

Aid groups ready to move in as four day Gaza ceasefire agreed between Hamas and Israel
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/aid-groups-re … 25008.html

Israel and Hamas agree deal for release of some hostages and four-day ceasefire
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/ … ef=mc.news

#70 2023-11-23 09:19:00

Mars_B4_Moon

US warship shoots down attack drones over the Red Sea
https://kvia.com/news/2023/11/23/us-war … e-red-sea/

The Red Sea between Egypt and Saudi Arabia, Eritrea and Yemen, the seawater inlet of the Indian Ocean, lying between Africa and Asia. Its connection to the ocean is in the south, through the Bab el Mandeb strait and the Gulf of Aden. To its north lie the Sinai Peninsula, the Gulf of Aqaba, and the Gulf of Suez leading to the Suez Canal and the European route, underlain by the Red Sea Rift, which is part of the Great Rift Valley, the sea leading to the Sinai peninsula.

Iran-backed Houthi rebels who seized Israeli cargo ship warn they could capture more vessels
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … cking.html

Last edited by Mars_B4_Moon (2023-11-23 09:19:47)

#71 2023-11-24 06:17:53

Mars_B4_Moon

Release of Thai hostages not yet confirmed: FM
https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/ge … nfirmed-fm

Some Jewish Israeli news sources say Egyptian officials say Hamas refuses Red Cross visit to hostages and Thai might be freed as some kind of political gesture to the Iranian powers

In Thailand there are islamics involved in jihad that want their own break away country of Sharia Law and part of the South Thailand insurgency, the islamists types inside the South of Thailand are involved in drug cartels, terror attacks, oil smuggling networks, terrorist bombs and sometimes pirate raids.  Thai analysts believed that foreign Islamic terrorist groups were infiltrating the area, and that foreign funds and arms are being brought in. In year 2008, the death toll surpassed 3,000 in the South of Thailand
https://web.archive.org/web/20110520180 … UTo068R0ow
religious factor has been brought to discussion due to the rise of the Islamist movement, especially the Saudi Salafi movement, which aimed to 'liberate' aka terrorize the non-islamic in the Muslim-dominated Malay regions from Thailand
https://thediplomat.com/2018/03/what-to … -thailand/
The Emergency Decree was extended for the 68th time in 2022, since its first issue in July 2005
https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/ge … n-in-south

#72 2023-11-25 14:00:18

Mars_B4_Moon

Ukraine troops face 'difficult defence' in east as bitter cold sets in: Zelenskyy
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/world/u … yy-3939696

Russo-Ukrainian war, day 637: Fighting for Ukraine continues despite snow and cold
https://euromaidanpress.com/2023/11/23/ … -and-cold/

Ukraine lacks firepower as it braces for a brutal winter war
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/ukra … -p2pwrdr0k

Pakistan under fire for ‘shocking’ $830 exit fee for refugees who fled Taliban
https://www.theguardian.com/global-deve … ed-taliban

U.N. Libya envoy pushes for meeting on elections
https://au.news.yahoo.com/u-n-libya-env … 58635.html

Gaza and the fatal mistakes made in the ‘war on terror’ after 9/11
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/ … -after-911

Israel-Hamas war: Gaza ceasefire enters second day with more hostages set to be exchanged
https://www.yahoo.com/news/israel-hamas … 52038.html

The Hamas terrorist billionaires who live in marble-floored mansions and luxury hotels as they decry Gaza poverty after profiting from misery and terror
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … sions.html

Conditions in the Gaza Strip have long been dire, with the territory referred to by some as the world's 'largest open air prison'.

Iran dominates, Biden bumbles
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 … -stumbles/

Ex-Pentagon official says S. Korea does not need nuclear subs
https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20231125000300315

Last edited by Mars_B4_Moon (2023-11-25 14:03:25)

#73 2023-11-27 07:19:33

Mars_B4_Moon

Diplomacy Crisis?

Indian High Commissioner urged the Canadian government to release evidence to back up its claim that there was India's involvement in Nijjar's death
https://www.businesstoday.in/latest/wor … 2023-11-25

Terrorism and War

Israel's Netanyahu shows Elon Musk the horrors of massacre at Kfar Aza kibbutz
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … s-war.html

Huge explosion rips through Russian factory making tanks to fight Ukraine in blow to Vladimir Putin's war effort
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … tback.html

2 missiles fired from Yemen in the direction of U.S. ship, officials say
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/uss-mason- … tral-park/

fired in the direction of the USS Mason, which was responding to a distress call

an Arleigh Burke-class destroyer, Displacement    9,200 tons and Length 509 ft 6 in (155.30 m)

Five gunmen tried to escape on a fast boat, but were chased and eventually surrendered.Then two ballistic missiles were fired from Houthi controlled parts of Yemen towards the general direction of the destroyer and the tanker ship, but they landed about 10 nautical miles away from them.
https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-ea … 023-11-26/

US warship attacked by Iran-backed rebels' missiles after Israeli tanker stormed by gunmen
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/w … s-31535811

Two ballistic missiles launched at US destroyer and ship in Gulf of Aden
https://www.lbcgroup.tv/news/world-news … f-of-ad/en

Last edited by Mars_B4_Moon (2023-11-27 07:22:19)

#74 2023-11-28 06:41:20

Mars_B4_Moon

if we export lots of Mosques to Mars will violence also increase on Mars

Oslo Accords 'Gone' Says 1993 Peace Agreement Architect
https://www.barrons.com/news/oslo-accor … t-3d565b3d

Israeli-Palestinian accord dead, says an architect of deal
https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/2 … ct-of-deal

Dozens kidnapped by motorcycle 'bandits' in north Nigeria
https://au.sports.yahoo.com/dozens-kidn … 21070.html
'The residents were kidnapped after the villages failed to pay a "tax" imposed on them by the gunmen'

Huge cyber leak offers new proof of how Maduro has turned Venezuela into a narco-state
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation … 78108.html

CBP officers seize over $2.7 million in methamphetamine at Colombia-Solidarity Bridge
https://www.shorenewsnetwork.com/2023/1 … ty-bridge/

Special EU convoy says US sanctions are worsening Cuba’s human rights crisis
https://www.jurist.org/news/2023/11/spe … ts-crisis/

Released Filipino hostage undergoes medical tests
https://mb.com.ph/2023/11/24/released-f … assessment

article from March

Islamic State-East Asia still deadliest terror threat in Philippines – report
https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2023 … nes-report

Meitei people and the Kuki people

Are NGOs fanning tensions in Manipur?
https://www.firstpost.com/explainers/ma … 39342.html

Kukis & Meiteis, the warring tribes in Manipur

https://www.thestatesman.com/india/1503 … 86629.html

violence in the Indian state of Manipur bordering Myanmar

Refugees flee to India and Bangladesh and what follows is conflict of peoples and cultures, sectarian violence between the Hindu people the Rohingya Muslim and Rakhine Buddhist communities, there also has existed armed conflict between the government of Bangladesh and the Hills Tribes people. India itself is ranked 13th on the Global Terrorism Index and already faces a number of terror attacks from Jihadi Islamic groups, the Hindu Nationlists attack non-Hindus and the Hindu community have also faced attacks by refujihadi rapefugee Islamic extremists in Nasirnagar Upazila, Bangladesh over an allegedly defamatory social media post by a random Hindu fisherman against the pedophile terrorist Moongod of islamism named Al-Lah. Some jihadi groups will carry out mass murder while making ridiculous claims to be an ethno-nationalist peaceful protest insurgent group and outright lie and denied allegations that they are Islamist, claiming they are for reforms and secular

Why are people fleeing Myanmar for Mizoram? | Explained
https://www.thehindu.com/news/internati … 548631.ece

Myanmar junta attacked on new fronts, thousands flee to India
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/my … ia-3917231
previous reports were trying to blame Iranian backed terrorist rebels inside Yemen regions?

Pentagon says Somali pirates likely behind seizure of commercial ship near Yemen
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/pentagon-says … 19104.html

Iran inks deal with Russia for supply of Su-35 fighters, Mi-28 attack helicopters
https://uk.style.yahoo.com/iran-inks-de … 00246.html

Winnipeg's Ukrainian community marks 90sth anniversary of Holodomor
https://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/winnipeg-s- … -1.6661135

Last edited by Mars_B4_Moon (2023-12-01 18:43:30)

#75 2023-12-01 18:35:35

Mars_B4_Moon

Dozens killed in attack by armed groups in Burkina Faso, UN says

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/armed-groups- … 24116.html

French language

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7x0GU3n4Eo

Last edited by Mars_B4_Moon (2023-12-01 18:37:44)

Board footer