New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: This forum is accepting new registrations by emailing newmarsmember * gmail.com become a registered member. Read the Recruiting expertise for NewMars Forum topic in Meta New Mars for other information for this process.

#1 2003-11-03 16:53:23

Byron

Re: New Members - Welcome!

I've noticed a veritable flurry of new members signing up today...I hope this is the start of a very positive trend!

To all of you who have joined New Mars recently, let's extend a warm hand of welcome and many happy postings  big_smile

B

#2 2003-11-03 17:30:03

aftercolumbia
InActive
Website

Thanks...its good to feel welcome...anyone here I know from Orbiter? ( http://orbit.m6.net/v2/boardtalk.asp )

Terry Wilson
After Columbia Project

#3 2003-11-04 13:00:04

Rxke

Thanks. And first of all my apologies for bumping in to the forum about Zubrin's testimony, but i was so excited and felt he was unjustifiedly(sp?) 'brought down' by Ralf Sinberg.
Mars has been my place of dreams ever since i was a kid, and Dr. Zubrin is IMO a fantastic guy, even if a lot of people merely see him as a zealot. His work makes sense. We're wasting time and money in LEO.

#4 2003-11-04 14:27:38

Hazer

*Raises his hand.

"Hey, I'm Hazer...thanks for the welcome."

In the interests of my species
I am a firm supporter of stepping out into this great universe both armed and dangerous.

Bootprints in red dust, or bust!

#5 2003-11-04 17:31:20

Shaun Barrett

Just adding my two cents worth, in agreement with Byron, it is good to have new members and I add my welcome to you all!
                                           smile

The word 'aerobics' came about when the gym instructors got together and said: If we're going to charge $10 an hour, we can't call it Jumping Up and Down.   - Rita Rudner

Board footer