New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#51 2022-03-27 05:33:59

Calliban

Re: Peter Zeihan again:

Looks like India will be last man standing.  China and Russia are headed for demographic collapse.  The US is losing interest in being the world policeman.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yttug-a3sWI

"Plan and prepare for every possibility, and you will never act. It is nobler to have courage as we stumble into half the things we fear than to analyse every possible obstacle and begin nothing. Great things are achieved by embracing great dangers."

#52 2022-04-03 11:09:03

Void

This is a thing to LIKE/DISLIKE  smile sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXCEOfPff-Q

Oh well.........

Done.

Done.

#53 2022-04-12 15:36:56

Void

Quote:

When Food and Fuel Crises Meet
by Peter Zeihan on April 12, 2022

https://mailchi.mp/zeihan/when-food-and … rises-meet

I was not aware that such corn is not suitable as human food, but still other edible food could be farmed.

I am not eager to attract the wrong attention to myself, (And I do believe it is possible to get yourself in trouble that way in this country), but it seems unwise, because we could get more influence if we have more food to sell.  Also, although I don't believe in fuel subsidies, still by selling food you could get income to reduce the fuel taxes.  That might seem nasty, to charge more for food, but even so, there would be more food.

Also, I am not so sure about emptying the oil reserves.  I think it might be a strategic mistake.  Hopefully they can guarantee that oil production in North America, will be high enough that we cannot be played by OPEC.  Or is getting played the plan?  Some people get money in such a situation.

I am not entirely sure that my best interests are being served by this current activity.

If I were to guess, it looks like the plan is to get the retirement wealth of the Baby Boomers, and reduce the purchasing power of the employed, in order to promote left wing politics.  They are always eager to spend other peoples money.

Done.

Last edited by Void (2022-04-12 15:43:51)

Done.

#54 2022-04-12 17:22:54

kbd512
Administrator

Feed corn is perfectly edible and can be fed to humans after being ground up as corn meal, unless it's rotten or there are chemicals in it that make the corn non-edible.  Chemical contamination is possible, but unlikely.  In other countries, feed corn is consumed on a regular basis.  Many people would starve to death without it.  Turning even more food into fuel is every bit as idiotic as it sounds, but when you elect morons this is what you get.

Emptying the strategic petroleum reserve to try to cover up the Democrats' incompetence is a staggeringly moronic idea, but we're talking about a dementia patient who would be adjudicated mentally defective and placed into the conservatorship of his wife under any other circumstances.  Sadly, Biden's bevy of bungling beanbrains couldn't organize their way out of a wet paper bag.  They're every bit as mentally defective as he is.  President Biden has a valid medical excuse for his condition.  The rest of them are just Derpistanis who have no business in power.  Granholm, Mayorkas, and Buttigieg are worthless as executive branch secretaries go.  We either make our own oil and gas here, or we're at the mercy of OPEC or Russia or Iran or Venezuela.  Those are our options.  If all the other options except making our own sound really bad, that's because they are.  The Middle East, Russia, and Venezuela are highly unstable places with an axe to grind when it comes to dealing with America.  Given current history, I can't really blame them.  However, I also accept that we're at where we're at, and we need to move on from there.

Yes, impoverishing people in service to political agenda is always part of left-wing politics.  Nobody has any use for Democrats unless they're trying to take things that they did nothing to deserve or are totally dependent upon the government.  After that happens, then the votes are guaranteed.  Some of us still think being totally dependent upon the good graces and competence of people who have historically shown zero compassion for their fellow Americans and no desire to learn from mistakes unless it affects their reelection chances, is just about the worst idea ever.

These saboteurs want to do the following:

1. Make everyone totally dependent upon government hand-outs, subjugated to the will of their politicians
2. Destroy our domestic energy production capabilities, which forms the basis of all other human activities
3. Divert foodstuffs to the production of fuel, in order to starve those who refuse to bend to their will (mostly overseas, but here at home as well)
4. Arm America's mortal enemies with billions of dollars of cutting edge American military hardware (Taliban, Iran, the various Jihadists in Syria, etc)
5. Make deals with countries that want to launch nuclear weapons at us or our allies (Iran and China, now Russia as well, except that Russia refuses to play their games and is presided over by an incredibly paranoid murderous dictator because nobody else is competent enough to run the place)
6. Subvert the will of the people anytime it goes against their ideological agenda, which is ever-changing (the woke brigade, antifa, blm)
7. Vilify people who are financially successful (if you're wealthy or otherwise successful, then somehow you cheated someone out of something somewhere and must be destroyed- the politics of envy)
8. De-humanize any political or ideological enemy (some of their nutters were on TV talking about firebombing or nuking cities that voted for Trump, and they're still talking about that man to divert attention away from the moron they elected)
9. Publicly attack the policing and military forces that defend us from internal and external attacks (Defund the Police, soldiers are all baby killers, punch a nazi, that kind of crap)
10. Destroy the nuclear family (mission already accomplished when it comes to black Americans- Democrats really seem to hate people who aren't white, which is why they constantly do things to sabotage them while claiming to do the exact opposite or blaming the other side for their own race-baiting politicking)

I'm pretty much fed up with them.  Apart from the budgets established under President Clinton, they haven't done anything even mildly useful for America since I've been alive.  Today's Democrat Party is a parade of radicals and fools from the 1960s.  That's a real shame, because there was a time following WWII when they had some of the best and brightest minds our country could offer.  Now it's a loose coalition of people with competing interests who are totally dysfunctional whenever they're elected to office.

#55 2022-04-25 10:47:52

Void

This is of interest, at least to me:
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Sh … 900B0C63FF

I am not sure that this will unfold as suggested.  I think that there could be some wrinkles in the pattern.

If it is true, I sort of suggests some very big things down the line.  North America as one sort of place, Europe as another and East Asia having another situation.

Done.

Done.

#56 2022-04-29 12:15:46

Void

Often, he repeats, but it is OK, as each time is like a somewhat different view:

Quote:

Geopolitics of Energy Fertilizer & Natural Gas - Peter Zeihan Naural Resource Update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59Ea7u4RGKc

Done.

Done.

#57 2022-05-16 12:28:17

Void

This is interesting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfruiszbixg

So, to some extent the outcome depends on how much the Russians want to commit, and what is it that they want.

Done.

Done.

#58 2022-05-16 20:00:21

kbd512
Administrator

Void,

The Russians want to "genocide" the Ukrainians and replace them with Russian loyalists or ethnic Russians.  If the Russians want something else, then they could've fooled me.

What are they willing to commit to the mass murder of everyone in Ukraine?

I can't say for sure, but the money spent by Russia on their latest war is piling up faster than the bodies of Russia's dead soldiers, so that should tell you how badly they want Ukraine.  At best, Russia could fight Ukraine to a stalemate, but even that is looking increasingly unlikely.  Ukraine is more committed than I ever imagined they would be.  Russia may not "lose everything" in Ukraine, but they'll win nothing worth having.

#59 2022-05-19 19:19:38

Void

Just in case you were feeling OK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=argx5kJEh4o

Done.

Done.

#60 2022-06-03 07:11:32

Void

So, more sad issues.  Being in the US now seems like maybe the one of least worst potentials.

What sort of a world where almost everyone looses............

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=41 … ORM=HDRSC3
Quote:

419 – Peter Zeihan – Deglobalization, Depopulation, & What It Means Going Forward
YouTube · 3,000+ views · 6/1/2022 · by The Meb Faber Show

Done.

Done.

#61 2022-06-17 06:08:28

Void

This is about something not the war in Ukraine, and not about "Index» Not So Free Chat» Putin's Russian expanding to be the old USSR".

Hopefully we can "Walk and chew Bubble Gum at the same time".

This is not from or about Peter Zeihan, but his lessons influence how I perceive what this is.

Here is some material, that I have collected:

Now this is more to the point!

Query: "Indian Russian pathway through Iran"

https://www.eurasiareview.com/27082021- … desh-oped/

The map does not quite show a very big factor, but very close.  The Volga and Caspian Sea.

This all relates actually to everything, but specifically to the North Sea, and North America.  It is our opportunity to put things back into balance.

Most waterways in Russia are South to North, but not the Volga, Caspian.  Technically the Russians only hold part of the Caspian but so do the Iranians, and if those two wish to transport goods, I don't think it likely that the others will object much.

So, now we have Mediterranean Avenue, and also Baltic Avenue.

I could and will use worlds like "Latin", "Arab", "Muslim", "Roman".  But those are not so much of importance, except to remember something a certain person thought me.  The pathway though the Middle East can allow for lazy people to charge fees for transit, while contributing no value add.  Free-Loaders more or less.

I believe that this development is just as significant as Columbus to the "America's".  And quite valuable for people of the North(s).

The plays the current administration have made are an attempt to turn back the clock, to the 70's situation where we would be in a headlock for energy, to benefit the importers.  Money under the table stuff.

Trying to crush the American oil industry and take Russia's oil and natural gas off line.  Three main sources of oil at this time M.E., Russia, North America.

I am part Swedish by heritage, and so that makes me Russ.  (A little bit).

The enemy has also tried to use environmental methods and the "Green" notions to stifle American and Canadian energy.

But, per the teachings of Peter Zeihan, "Green Energy" cannot work without critical minerals from some places, a lot of it from Russia.

So, we need to look at the bigger picture, not just one little war.  Do we wish for famine, and a lack of energy, and to empower a laze never do good power, giving them the ability to buy our traitors to skew reality?

I don't think that it is in the world economic interests to kill Russian or North American energy.

Think about it.

Done.

Last edited by Void (2022-06-17 06:47:08)

Done.

#62 2022-06-17 07:08:01

Void

Query: "Internal waterways of Russia".

Response: https://www.bing.com/search?q=Internal+ … 06&pc=U531

Specific Response: https://unece.org/fileadmin/DAM/trans/d … N%20RUSSIA

And then the Arctic Ocean pathway.  Not ideal at all, at least not yet, but still there.

The Great Lakes of course are relatively passable. 

Wars come and go.  It is important to think about the aftermath.

Done.

Last edited by Void (2022-06-17 07:12:06)

Done.

#63 2022-06-17 17:27:25

kbd512
Administrator

Void,

The aftermath of the Russia-Ukraine War is that we're going to need a "Marshall Plan 2.0" to rebuild Ukraine.  Generations will be scarred by the atrocities committed by Russian soldiers, possibly Ukrainian soldiers as well, and Russia is rapidly becoming a failed state for the 4th time in roughly 100 years.  Some of the young people are going to want revenge, which both sides will have to overlook in the interest of maintaining the peace.  It's madness driven by a madman.  We've seen "the pattern" over and over again.  Too bad for Russia and Ukraine, as well as all the people who will starve to death in Africa or Asia later this year.  I'm not sure if there's anything meaningful that we can do about it, at this point.

#64 2022-06-17 21:09:39

Void

I can only say that these things take time.  If I am in a jungle with wild animals, I can try to save some but likely not all.  But I am no savior, only an observer.

A vengeful impasse will not give us a path forward.

First of all, there are two wests, one which seeks to keep America as a slave.  And that one has to have its perspectives modified.

This is now the way of the Mongols, and the rise of the masculine.  You can hate it or not, I believe it is here to correct the ways of an evil whore.

But, should I come to understand that I am wrong then I will learn.

I believe that the USA, and some of it's associates, represent the correct path, or at least the chances of chances of it.  And we are poised in an excellent fashion to prosper through history, but we must allow the masculine to do it's part to correct the wrongful feminine.

Sorry about that, I am sure I will get hate.

But the idea that a society can become excessively feminine or masculine?  Both lead to barbaric complete failure.  My concern is for America and it's friends and family.  What is near the campfire.  We cannot guarantee the whole world a perfect future, and we should not risk friends and family trying to do that.  It will likely take centuries, if it is even possible.

Done.

Last edited by Void (2022-06-17 21:14:58)

Done.

#65 2022-06-19 08:53:47

Void

Just in case you suppose that I am in allegiance with what Russia is doing.  No, I am an observer, and also am interested in effective methods to deal with the aftermath of what will occur.

Peter Zeihan recently mentioned/linked this article:
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi … ya/661321/
Quote:

Russia Has a Plan for Ukraine. It Looks Like Chechnya.
Putin’s template is simple: flatten cities, install satraps, rule by fear.

By Neil Hauer

I will say this....I don't quite totally buy into the theories that Russia and China are done for.  I don't think their cultures work the way ours do.  We have often got it wrong with dealing with types of this sort.  North Korea, Vietnam for instance.

We always seem to think we know how to predict for them, but we don't seem to do that well with that.

Done.

Last edited by Void (2022-06-19 08:57:24)

Done.

#66 2022-06-19 11:36:36

Void

This is fun: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=%2 … &FORM=VIRE

Indo Europeans:
https://www.livius.org/articles/people/ … iums%20BCE.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_languages
Picture Quote: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Indo … urasia.png

Indo Aryan:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples

So, the Caspian is a link to connect to distantly related worlds.

While the west does not have freedom of navigation to go through Russia, The Caspian, Iran, India, we also do not have to expend the energy to control them.  All that is needed is that they do what is in their own best interests.  And so, the North(s), can be connected in a situation of mutual respectful free will.

While the Mediterranean/Red Sea route is still very important, this other route gives options otherwise not existing.  And that should be to our benefit.

That is how I see it.

Done.

Last edited by Void (2022-06-19 11:48:05)

Done.

#67 2022-06-20 07:46:13

Void

This showed up for me today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTVHqwxCOAM

I put this here, because I think the war in Ukraine, and the fate of economies and the possibilities of futures that Peter Ziehan has suggested will influence how far this will actually go.

The article is a bit more pro China-Space relative to other than I think is true.

Besides NASA and SpaceX, of course there are others not of China.  Rocket Lab, Terran-R, Vulcan, Blue Origin, and various European, Russian, and Indian processes in development.  Japan being an ageing population, even so perhaps they will also look to advance.

So, of course political-economic developments will be expected to influence what occurs for space development.  If Russia and China collapse, then it might give the so called West an excuse to choke off the space programs in the west, but I think that unlikely.

The "Soft" contest between Russia-India and Russia-China is interesting.  China for it's part in the former Soviet Space, mostly as an economic entity with belt and Road, to connect to Europe.  But Iran between Russia-India, can then become Russia-Iran-India.

I think it is amusing that Iran being enough of an outlier of the dominant cultures on it's Borders, has use for this as well.  Iran has a lot of Indo-European roots, as well as some Turkic roots.  India I believe has a lot of Shia Muslims as a minority.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shia_Isla … bcontinent

So, it is amusing to see that this partial convergence of Russian, Iranian, and Indian commerce, has some religious foundations.  I do not care that much if the Shia practice some sort of puritanism as they interpret such as long as it suits human development.  So, Iran being a cultural deviation from the bulk of the so called Middle East, can be useful to, and can extract use from others more outside.

And then India flirts with the Quad.  India, USA, Japan, Australia.

So configurations that compete and co-operate.

I guess my hope is for a whole lot of space hardware all over the planet and into space.  (Not Ka-Booms!).

In the USA and I suppose the West, those forces which instinctively do not particularly like a middle class but would love to push the so-Called common people into surf like conditions, can only do so by committing themselves to conquest by those world elements who will continue to develop technology capable of space operations.

Now I very much value the place of churches in society, but I ran across a video using this query: "Constantine created the dark ages"

So, we have roots in the dark ages.  We have been seeing some argue that we have too many problems to solve on Earth and should not be doing space.  Of course a very much do not agree with that.

Even if some of us hate the idea of the early voyages such as Columbus, I think it is rather likely that such was how the so called west, began to break out of the chains which were imposed by centralized power.

So, we do not want Feudalism to return to the west, so we should be careful not to shut out other ideas.  I am not saying to accept other sources of feudalism from other lands, but rather the accept their intellectual property, is important.

Also we have to be careful not to let the "Freeloaders of the so called Upper Classes" talk use into accepting a dark future for our kind.

First of all be careful what you might call an intellectual.  Religion, libraries, memories, are more or less a needed part of the human mind and computers.  But don't mistake that by itself for true intellect.  I believe that our culture(s) have suffered by the process where "MIMICS" are appointed to positions of power simply because their words seem to make them appear worthy.

They may be empty shells made of words, and may have nothing to offer from inside them except to crave to become your masters.

Done.

Last edited by Void (2022-06-20 08:35:59)

Done.

#68 2022-06-22 17:27:01

Calliban

Peter Zeihan's latest update.  Well worth listening to.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=93LwDiy9rt0

It is a bad time in history to be Chinese.  The next fifty years will be tough for everyone, but China looks likely to cease to exist as a coherent nation.  We are witnessing the complete collapse of the Han ethnicity.  And it will probably be done in the next decade.  Can they come back from this?  I think it will take a long time.  And the world just doesn't have the resource base to support a globalised system for much longer.  Japan looks likely to survive longer than China and Korea.  But with globalisation breaking down, these places don't really have economic models that can work.  Scary stuff.  I wonder if us Europeans will need to start building empires again to keep supply lines alive?  That is going to be a tough job.  I'm not sure it really suits Britain's geopolitical interests to go back to doing that.  And our own population is declining too fast.  Most millenials and a lot if Gen X are too selfish to have kids.

Last edited by Calliban (2022-06-22 17:39:59)

"Plan and prepare for every possibility, and you will never act. It is nobler to have courage as we stumble into half the things we fear than to analyse every possible obstacle and begin nothing. Great things are achieved by embracing great dangers."

#69 2022-06-22 19:53:34

Void

I think social activity is bipolar.  It goes to extremes.  Panic is not a mode for success usually.

A center of reality to some extent is currently the USA and North America.

I think that where corrective actions previously happened to the Pacific Rim, I am expecting actions in the Atlantic more so. 

My country is plagued by people on the coasts who came to believe that they were the "Best and Brightest".  Not particularly true in my eyes.

East Coast by my definition begins in Southern Quebec and ends in mid Texas.

As for California, all I can say is "W*** T*** F***!

But they may be participating in the Pacific Collapse.  Perhaps they will wake up in time but not be Woke.

The East Coast establishment was fabulous for the previous times after the great depression.  But I am afraid I think they aren't the deal now.

The North Sea countries share some similarity to the interior USA.  I think it would be wise for the USA and North America to remain connected to them in various ways.

My own calculations partially suggested where we are now.  But the Fourth Turning and also Peter Zeihan also in their own ways gave prior notice.

Our culture is currently full of terrible notions and perhaps a cosmic correction is necessary to bring people to their senses.

I will only give one example.  The notion that "Baby Boomers are stealing their children's future".  First of all they are not my children, and in addition I had to struggle to help build what exists.

The notion that people can just be born and then expect that they are entitled to the easy ride.

Well of course I don't agree.

I could go into other things but they are too sensitive.  The babies cannot face the fact that they are wrong, period!

Anyway, time will pass and so will we.

Done.

Last edited by Void (2022-06-22 20:06:47)

Done.

#70 2022-06-23 23:35:18

Calliban

American energy self-sufficiency is really key to Peter Zeihan's forecast for the future position of the US.  He is assuming that the US will walk away from globalisation because it is self-sufficient in oil and gas and most of its supply lines are coming home.  The US is close to energy self-sufficiency for the time being, thanks entirely to the revolutionary productivity of tight oil and tight gas (from fractured shale).  But the question is how long that can continue?  Is this a resource that will continue to provide over 10mbd of oil and equivelent quantities of gas for the next thirty years?  Will it continue to be cost competitive with middle east oil?  Or is it a resource that faces imminent decline, having already reached its peak, or imminent cost increases, having exploited all the sweet spots?  I think the answer is key to whether globalisation continues in any way.  If shale is a short term thing that is set to either decline in production or increase in cost, then we may see a renewed US interest in the Persian Gulf.  If not, then the US will leave and the power contests between ME states will probably lead to the area going up in flames.

Last edited by Calliban (2022-06-23 23:40:37)

#71 2022-06-24 05:36:20

Void

I only know things that I think I have read.  And historically I have at times not interpreted what I have read correctly.

Now that we have an inflationary world, it is difficult to say what the breakeven price is for Shale Oil.  However, I believe a couple of years ago it was knocking on the door of the lowest price producers in the Middle East.

As for natural gas, it is a byproduct and prohibitions against just burning it, mean that it has to be disposed of to a consumer.  This has been mostly Americans, and also, I believe East Coast Canadians, and Mexico.   It appears possibly partially true that there is an effort to expand into European markets with LNG.

On never knows the truth in certainty on these things.  The question of how much Shale resources we have is related to the price of Oil and Natural Gas.  Fields that could not produce a profit when Oil was ~@$50.00 per barrel would possibly be wildly profitable at $170.00 per barrel.

My impression is that the USA has as much as 100 years of shale.  Also Canada is starting to get into shale out in the west.

We still have off shore resources in the Gulf of Mexico, but those were shut down for what ever reason.  So those are in reserve.

I believe that there is enormous amounts of reserves of Coal in North America.

We also have "Oil Shale" which is not to be confused with "Shale Oil" smile

Canadians also still have Tar Sands, and the USA has some significant amount as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_shale
We don't produce much from Oil Shale.  However in the correct price, we might.

I have been ignoring environmentalism up to now.

Environmentalism is largely a tribute tool.  There are various forces that can use it to tip balances towards what they want.
Tribute taking is something like a Mafia protection racket.  First you show that you can cause pain, and then you can demand tribute to not do it.

Stirring up social trouble is another such use of it, I believe.

In the USA, there can be some question if people of certain types away from the certain parts of the interior, (Maybe what not where shale is drilled),  would rather get their petrochemicals from North America or Russia or the M.E.

So, we likely have some "Quislings" who try to damage North American petrochemicals to a degree so that they can get money from external petrochemicals.  Someone you currently see in the news from time to time may be one of those. smile

It is about controlling the Markets and the Resources.  Environmentalism is a useful tool among others to interfere with production from certain locations.

There can be power jealousy as well.  While the Rust Belt got carpet bombed when the other side won the civil war after all, recently that has been somewhat repaired due to internal resource development.  This may not be looked on with favor by some other power brokers in other parts of the country.

A similar equation would exist in Canada.  The East area of Canada gets lots of Natural gas from the USA, and could import oil from overseas, and politically they would not so much like to see the Prairie Provinces do too well.  Kind of a jealousy.  Environmentalism is a useful tool again and so called indigenous rights.

The American interior market is also saturated, so they, (The powerful), might not so much want to see Canadian oil also go to it.  So then the pressure to shut down a pipeline.

On a planetary basis, I believe that this also plays out.  To kill Venezuela and Ecuador oil, leftists are useful.  In theory, the M.E., Russian and company, and North America might like to kill other producers.

Then there will be demand destruction.  If China goes down completely, then that would be a lot of demand destruction.  I am not sure that it will die that much.  Some parts should still function.

As for California, I believe they mostly have to get their energy from overseas.  And they have water shortages, so I anticipate the continuation of migrations out of California to other parts of the USA.  So, there will be demand destruction there as well.

I am not sure that I favor the production destruction that is proposed will happen to Russian and Company energy resources.  I am not sure I believe that permafrost wells will all freeze up.   It does appear that sanctions are leaky.  I am also not sure that I want Russian damaged that much.

What is going on does not look like a "Cunning Plan".  It looks more like "Bozo Incorporated".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bozo_the_Clown

Oh well, there are so many moving parts, and one must be careful in what they say, least you attract a bad form of attention.

Done enough.

Last edited by Void (2022-06-24 06:09:05)

Done.

#72 2022-06-26 18:25:09

Void

Well I appears I have covid again, but it isn't very bad so far, about like an allergy.

So, perhaps my thinking is not the best at this time.

I am fascinated by this process: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Bi … &FORM=VIRE

I would like it if the most worthy most very American people would hold their judgement.

I believe that reality has symmetries, complements, other features, and engages in Mitosis.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Metisis&f … d9290503c7

I see the article as displaying a complementary symmetry that can be useful to our kinds under certain circumstances.

Don't expect that when you look through the looking glass, what you have previously understood will work as entirely similar.

Done smile

Last edited by Void (2022-06-26 18:42:08)

Done.

#73 2022-06-26 18:48:20

kbd512
Administrator

Void,

What's the plan if someone starts sinking oil tankers coming out of the gulf, or have they thought that far ahead yet?

#74 2022-06-26 19:11:07

Void

I will have to review the news, as I said I have covid again, and may be messed up for thinking.

As I said I am fascinated, that does not indicate that I want our side, whatever that is considered to be to have problems.

My supposition is that we are transferring from a Eurafrican reality to a Eurasian reality, Childbirth is messy, and indeed I have nothing to do with what is happening except that I want to see a best version of the passage as might be possible.

I consider that Russia and so even eventually Iran and India can be useful to America, North America, and even portions of Europe.  But not immediately.  It is a matter of interest in order to seek balance.

Done.

Done.

#75 2022-07-07 06:34:07

Void

Never mind, I guess, the video has been pulled.

Done

Last edited by Void (2022-07-07 06:35:59)

Done.

Board footer