New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#201 2022-03-22 23:08:49

clark

Re: CDC director warns of a ‘pandemic of the unvaccinated.’

So a disease mutated, because people didn't get vaccinated or couldn't, so a disease was able to evolve, and it became more infective, and the vaccines were less effective. Science.

You are either science or not. You either conspiracy or not. Statistically, you are better off getting a vaccine than not. Statistically, if you get covid you are better off if you have a vaccine or not. It's just math. But hey, i get it, numbers are just numbers. It's scary.

Who do you trust? What do you believe? How can you accept?

I don't have an answer for you. I got vaxxed, 3 times. I got covid and lived, My kids got covid, after being vaxed. We survived. Maybe you can rambo it out without medicine, Good for you. Math says you are taking a bigger chance. That's all this is, math,

We talk about landing things on a moon or mars, and that is math. This is no different. So it is weird that the political bent is so on display.

#202 2022-03-23 08:54:42

louis

Lol - well your mumbojumbo isn't science. All viruses evolve, regardless of vaccination.  You probably don't even know that every infected persons generates 1000s of mutations wthin their own body - not surprising since billions of replications can take place in the body.

"Statistically, you are better off getting a vaccine than not." That's an assertion, not evidence. If it were true then there would be a strong and clear correlation between higher vaccination and lower Covid cases/deaths. There is no such correlation in the statistics (as opposed to your mind).

You seem to have no idea how the Covid vaccination works. It does affect the immune system and quite possibly makes you more vulnerable to catching Covid.

If we are looking at deaths and illness we have to look at all deaths, not just Covid illness and death.

I trust intelligent analysis of the available data. I don't trust emotive assertions and appeals.

Do you actually think Covid vaccines are safe?  It seems like you do.

clark wrote:

So a disease mutated, because people didn't get vaccinated or couldn't, so a disease was able to evolve, and it became more infective, and the vaccines were less effective. Science.

You are either science or not. You either conspiracy or not. Statistically, you are better off getting a vaccine than not. Statistically, if you get covid you are better off if you have a vaccine or not. It's just math. But hey, i get it, numbers are just numbers. It's scary.

Who do you trust? What do you believe? How can you accept?

I don't have an answer for you. I got vaxxed, 3 times. I got covid and lived, My kids got covid, after being vaxed. We survived. Maybe you can rambo it out without medicine, Good for you. Math says you are taking a bigger chance. That's all this is, math,

We talk about landing things on a moon or mars, and that is math. This is no different. So it is weird that the political bent is so on display.

Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

#203 2022-03-25 00:20:13

clark

I'll wager my 20 years in health care and lab systems against your dumb word vomit.

Anyone that thinks you know what you are talking about is mistaken. You are quite literally what is wrong with a world full of people with a command of literacy but a lack of education.

Response edited to remove personal insult / vulgar language - kbd512

Last edited by kbd512 (2022-03-25 07:15:05)

#204 2022-03-25 05:52:44

louis

Covid vaccines have failed everywhere which is why mandates are being removed just about everywhere. The idea that you can vaccinate people three or four times a year to keep up with this evolving virus is not credible.

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/the … lready?s=r

Recent studies of medical errors have estimated errors may account for as many as 251,000 deaths annually in the United States (U.S)., making medical errors the third leading cause of death. So health care, however well intentioned. is no guarantee of freedom from harm.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28186008/

clark wrote:

I'll wager my 20 years in health care and lab systems against your dumb word vomit.

You are a twat. Anyone that thinks you know what you are talking about is mistaken. You are quite literally what is wrong with a world full of people with a command of literacy but a lack of education.

Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

#205 2022-03-25 07:16:51

kbd512
Administrator

SpaceNut,

I'm closing this topic.  Too much vitriol and personal belief about other forum members have been mixed into this issue.

Board footer