New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#151 2022-01-28 04:22:17

kbd512
Administrator

Re: CDC director warns of a ‘pandemic of the unvaccinated.’

clark,

You're terrified of COVID because you've been conditioned to be terrified by people you trust.  That should be cause to examine why you trust them, but it won't be for that very reason.  You're bewildered by other people not responding to a problem in a way that you think is appropriate.  You "just can't figure out" why the rest of us aren't equally terrified.  For some reason, that really irks you.  It's perfectly clear that you don't actually care about anyone else, you're just upset that they're not sharing in your self-inflicted trauma.

#152 2022-01-28 12:04:04

RobertDyck
Website

One reason the government is so concerned over COVID is they know perfectly well it was deliberately genetically engineered by the lab in Wuhan China. It's a biological warfare weapon, designed to collapse the healthcare system of a target nation. The target is the healthcare system. Here in my province, hospitals are overwhelmed by COVID patients. The disease is doing what it was intended to do.

One Canadian province, Alberta, tried to say it's something we have to live with and lifted most restrictions. Result was dramatic increase in cases. Cases in Alberta: active cases 44,301, recovered cases 436,581, in hospital 1,469, in intensive care 106, deaths since beginning of COVID 3,518. Population of the province in 4th quarter 2021 (estimated) 4,464,170.

One thing you could do is get a gene test. This month researchers found a gene that helps protect you from COVID. About half the population has it. If you have it, this gene makes a certain protein much longer than otherwise, a protein used to destroy the virus. If you have this gene and contract COVID, symptoms will be mild as if you had the flu. If you don't have it, symptoms will be severe, life threatening and require hospitalization. Researchers are trying to use this to devise a treatment for those in hospital. If you want to try to "live with it", then I suggest you get yourself tested to see of you have this gene. Since it was isolated just this month (January 2022), there isn't a test yet. If those selling home DNA tests want to make money, they'll add testing for this gene to part of they service. A group of organizations collaborated to find the gene, of course I recorded the announcement from the Canadian University that participated.

McGill University: Protective gene variant against COVID-19 identified

I don't know what government is doing. In July 2020 my province had zero cases of COVID-19. In the last 2 weeks of June 2020 there was only one case, a trucker who entered the province with the disease. He self-isolated at home for 2 weeks. During the first 2 weeks of July, another trucker entered the province with the disease. He passed it on to two individuals who live in the same house, but no one outside the house. Those 3 individuals self-isolated for 2 weeks. When their isolation was over, we had zero cases. Zero! So what did our Premier do? He opened the borders to all western provinces and northwest Ontario. People could travel to these areas and return to Manitoba without self-isolating, despite the fact Alberta had 386 active cases at that time, BC case count was in the high 300s, Saskatchewan and northwest Ontario had a few dozen each. Most importantly, film crews from the United States could enter Manitoba by air without quarantine, they just had to sign a paper claiming to have self-isolated a home before entering Manitoba. At the time California had over 30,000 active cases. Result: Manitoba went from zero cases to the highest per-capita case count in Canada. In March and April of 2020, 7 people died of COVID in Manitoba. In May, June, and the first half or July 2020, no one died. The 8th person died on July 26, 2020. By October 31, 2020, 82 had died. That means 75 more died after opening the borders. Over Halloween many individuals put cardboard tombstones for their loved ones on the front lawn of the Premier. He was pissed off! By December 25, 2020, 656 had died. By May 7, 2020, 1,000 people died. As of today, 1,538 people have died of COVID in Manitoba.

Our Premier resigned over summer. The Progressive Conservative party ran a leadership race that had a lot of flaws, several ballots were not counted. Result was a new Premier in October. The winner was a member of the previous Premier's cabinet. Her rival was a former federal MP; a member of the Conservative Party of Canada. There's a loop-hole in Canada's Constitution and all provincial Constitutions: if the ruling party changes leader, the new leader becomes Premier without being elected. When this happened federally in 1993, the new Prime Minister called an election 3 months after being sworn-in. That was supposed to establish a precedent. Our out-going Manitoba Premier intended his replacement would be Premier for the full 2 years until the next scheduled election. He said he believed that would allow his replacement to earn the trust of voters, to ensure a high probability his party would be re-elected. So far voters are upset, I think it'll back-fire. And our new Premier is seen as just as bad as the last; she was part of his cabinet and continuing similar policies. She chose to open the land border with the United States. Individuals entering our province from the US by car need only show proof of vaccination. This despite the fact a study done last September in the US found the Pfizer vaccine was only 35% effective against the Delta variant, and 43.3% effective overall for all variants that existed in the United States at that time. Moderna was 56% effective overall, and Johnson & Johnson 16% effective. That was before Omicron, it's high transmissibility implies these vaccines are even less effective against that variant. These vaccines are useless!

Government is stupid! In spring 2002 the City of Winnipeg decided to issue tickets to anyone in a city park not wearing a mask. Despite the fact experts said a mask is not required outdoors. Sun and wind means a mask has no benefit outdoors. We needed the province to intervene, to tell the City to knock it off! What did former Premier Brian Pallister do? He assigned every provincial enforcement officer to issue tickets as well, to reinforce what the City was doing!

Science says new variants are coming out quickly that make these vaccines ineffective. Getting a booster shot will not help because it's the same vaccine. The vaccine has not lost potency, rather new variants are making the vaccines irrelevant. When the vaccines were approved for use in Canada in December 2020, actual immunology experts said this would happen. Pfizer was 87% effective against COVID-19 in December 2020. In September 2021 it was 35% effective against Delta. Now it's even less effective against Omicron. So what's the government's response? Get a 3rd shot of exactly the same vaccine. Government is listening to salesmen, not experts.

#153 2022-02-05 21:18:13

SpaceNut
Administrator

Finally looks like we are dropping Covid hospitalization average curve

The cdc is also starting to treat this more like a seasonal flu shot for the people whom are immune compromised to get boosters.

#154 2022-02-13 22:02:04

SpaceNut
Administrator

We have heard that a few will have heart issues from the vaccines but to know that we can also After Covid, risks of heart problems remain elevated for up to a year; Among the unvaccinated, long-term heart risks attributed to Covid-19 were "everywhere," researchers found. so we are at a draw for that reason to avoid and not get a shot.

#155 2022-02-14 18:47:19

Calliban

Canada declares martial law over truckers blockading it's roads over Trudeau's over the top vaccine mandates.  He actually  threatens anyone helping them with terrorism charges!  This is the man who whole heartedly supported BLM when they practically burned US cities.  Apparently, they are only terrorists if Trudeau doesn't approve of them.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/tru … ge-reopens

Instead of backing down over a measure that was clearly not justifiable, this pathetic excuse for a leader has chosen to declare Canada a police state.  Over what?  Presumably, the the very future of the country would be at grave risk if these truckers do not dose themselves up and destroy their cardiovascular systems with a poorly effective vaccine, being peddled by medical companies that the politicians have shares in?

Trudeau is a typical example of a left leaning ignoramus who does not value other people's freedom.  What is important to him is not that people are safe, but that they bend to his will.  Their freedom is an irritant that stands in his way.  Many people consider him to be a joke.  But this simpleton has the power to ruin one of the western world's leading nations.  It is a sign of the abysmal state of western democracy that such a man finds himself in power and that so many presumably lucid people felt inclined to put him there.

"Plan and prepare for every possibility, and you will never act. It is nobler to have courage as we stumble into half the things we fear than to analyse every possible obstacle and begin nothing. Great things are achieved by embracing great dangers."

#156 2022-02-14 21:05:53

SpaceNut
Administrator

repost

I think the vaccine mandate was for crossing the boarder as well so we really need to get past this since we have so many choices that can be had to aid in protecting as many as possible.

I see that we now have truckers from the US heading to the border as well chided into it from GOP trumpsters.....

Right now as things die down for the infection rates we are looking for the next variant outbreak as we may not be able to stop the high death rate.
People need to understand that its not just there rights but the rights of all as I do not want to become sick from those that will not cover up there mouths or nose when coughing or sneezing when you are closer than a 10 foot pole....that purposely come out knowing that they are sick and contagious.

#157 2022-02-21 07:02:34

Mars_B4_Moon

Mortality in the most affected countries
https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality

Cases
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

USA  80,087,617
India 42,838,524
Brazil 28,208,212

Does vitamin D supplementation reduce COVID-19 severity? - a systematic review
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35166850/

Millions in England face ‘second pandemic’ of mental health issues
https://www.theguardian.com/society/202 … -nhs-covid

Covid may harm testicles, cut sex drive: HKU study finds
https://news.rthk.hk/rthk/en/component/ … 220220.htm

COVID-19-related Smell and Taste Impairment with Widespread Diffusion of SARS-CoV-2 Omicron Variant
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 … 22271116v1

‘We’re in a different world’: PM defends end of Covid rules in England
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/ … ed-england

523,290 Americans have died from COVID-19 since President Joe Biden took office. He promised the American people he would "shut down the virus." (Fact check: He has not.)
https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/bide … h-tracker/

Last edited by Mars_B4_Moon (2022-02-21 07:05:22)

#158 2022-02-21 11:12:38

SpaceNut
Administrator

The vitamin D is only been looked at with the Omnicron variant which is much less of a killer. They are also watch the sub variants which have shown. But there seems to have been no major changes to the covid-19 like we have seen from the first 2 variants which killed quite a large number of people.

#159 2022-02-28 13:08:20

Mars_B4_Moon

Coronavirus latest: South Korea rolls back COVID-19 vaccine pass
https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Coron … ccine-pass

Domestic Violence During the COVID-19 Pandemic
https://www.frontiersin.org/research-to … 9-pandemic

Coronavirus: New York City may drop indoor vaccine mandate, school mask rule
https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending/cor … VYIKRGD6Y/

#160 2022-03-03 01:51:46

clark

So you all accept science and how that works, or you don't. Maybe you are the special group that says science can be ignored when it doesn't jive with your political ideology.

Believe what you want. America today is not grounded in science; opinions or personal beliefs are as just as sacred as f*cking facts. So vaccinations are voodoo. Masks are a sign of oppression. How the f*ck any of you explain how a rocket works is beyond me. You all know better. I'm sure your years of experience with studying virology is paying dividends now. stop being stupid.

#161 2022-03-03 07:39:58

Calliban

clark wrote:

So you all accept science and how that works, or you don't. Maybe you are the special group that says science can be ignored when it doesn't jive with your political ideology.

Believe what you want. America today is not grounded in science; opinions or personal beliefs are as just as sacred as f*cking facts. So vaccinations are voodoo. Masks are a sign of oppression. How the f*ck any of you explain how a rocket works is beyond me. You all know better. I'm sure your years of experience with studying virology is paying dividends now. stop being stupid.

My wife and I both contracted corona virus in March 2020.  We were ill for a couple of weeks and it took about 1 month after recovery to get full lung capacity back.

My wife took her first dose of the Pfizer vaccine back in August 2020.  For six months afterwards, she had so much inflammation in her inner ear, she could hardly walk.  Now it emerges that vaccinated young folk are facing increased incidence of cardiovascular illness.  Medical authorities are blaming just about everything other than the vaccine.

I will make the same point again that I made before.  There are risks associated with corona virus.  I accept the fact that being vaccinated will reduce those risks.  But the vaccine introduces risks of its own.  They do not appear to be trivial.  And the risks associated with both virus and vaccine are different for different people.  Until I know where the risk-benefit balance lies, I am not inclined to inject myself with a poorly understood, hurriedly produced substance.

Last edited by Calliban (2022-03-03 07:40:44)

"Plan and prepare for every possibility, and you will never act. It is nobler to have courage as we stumble into half the things we fear than to analyse every possible obstacle and begin nothing. Great things are achieved by embracing great dangers."

#162 2022-03-03 09:46:13

clark

Cool. I got vaccinated. Boosted too. So did my wife. My kids got vaccinated. No fu*king problems. Our experience is just like the millions of others that took part in the benefits of science.

I fail to understand why people on a board dedicated to Mars colonization are fearful of science. But you are a closeted ignorant racist, so I guess that explains enough. Thanks Calliban.

#163 2022-03-03 19:36:14

kbd512
Administrator

clark,

Science is not a shield to hide behind whenever someone tells you that there's a problem with your purported solution.  You had no problems with the vaccine.  Good for you.  Calliban told you that his wife's experience was very different from your own.  People who truly believe in science also listen to other people who tell them things that they don't want to hear, but need to listen to anyway.  Calling Calliban names does not demonstrate any belief in science, merely an ideological belief pretending to be scientific in nature.  Absolutely nothing was explained away by name calling.  An actual scientist who cares more about "first doing no harm", than "massive profits off a new drug", would carefully consider whether or not the drug has any harmful side-effects.

#164 2022-03-09 02:04:52

clark

kbd512,

You are right. Science is not a shield to avoid or ignore counter-factual results. I listened to someone that clearly had a political bent, as demonstrated in prior posts, that colors the value of the personal experience outlined.

Millions of people are taking the vaccine without issue, and with positive patient outcomes. That's science, not a conspiracy of drug manufactures. I'm all for personal freedom and find the need for government oversight odious, but like an adult, i accept pragmatically that i and my family are all better off in accepting this. We live in an age of miracles. We are offered a miracle. I am sad that those in here devoted to a dream that requires a series of miracles reject one in hand.

#165 2022-03-09 03:37:32

kbd512
Administrator

clark,

Science has no "counter-factual results".  If someone can't walk straight after being injected with something, then that was the result for that person, and should be included in "the science", no matter what that means to the outcome of "the experiment".  People who talk about "miracles" are no longer talking about science, they're talking about religion.  Religion is faith in some outcome without evidence, which is antithetical to science.

Millions of people have also taken pain pills with positive outcomes, but the ones who didn't became addicted or overdosed and died.  That's also science, but it turns out that there was a conspiracy by drug manufacturers to get people addicted to their pain pills, because the little twerps recorded themselves stating that that's exactly what they were doing in order to profit off of the suffering of other people by exploiting the lack of morality in science.  That company is out of the pain pill business now, thankfully, but not before many hundreds of thousands to potentially millions of Americans were injured or killed.

We live in an age of religion.  We simply have an abundance of people who are now worshipping idols- money, sex, personality, science, the list is endless.  To what end, I don't know.  All I know is that I'm not too keen on religion and even less enthralled with organized religion.

#166 2022-03-09 09:34:25

Calliban

clark wrote:

kbd512,

You are right. Science is not a shield to avoid or ignore counter-factual results. I listened to someone that clearly had a political bent, as demonstrated in prior posts, that colors the value of the personal experience outlined.

Millions of people are taking the vaccine without issue, and with positive patient outcomes. That's science, not a conspiracy of drug manufactures. I'm all for personal freedom and find the need for government oversight odious, but like an adult, i accept pragmatically that i and my family are all better off in accepting this. We live in an age of miracles. We are offered a miracle. I am sad that those in here devoted to a dream that requires a series of miracles reject one in hand.

Clarke, you are the one that is unscientific here, not me.

It is the absence of science that is the problem with RNA vaccines.  There is not a good understanding of the long-term effects of these RNA vaccines, because none of them have been through proper medical trials with control groups.  It is why it usually takes so long and costs so much to develop a new medicine.  But these vaccines bipassed that procedure because of the perceived threat level from the virus and vested interests in the pharmaceutical industry.

You may not know of side effects until years after the fact.  My father in law went for a 60+ health check up.  The echo cardiographer told him he had had a heart attack a while back.  He was shocked.  At the time, he may have thought he had a mild cold.  He hadn't noticed any recent drop in his performance.  But the damage was there and he needed surgery to correct it.  Cardiovascular damage isn't always obvious.  You might not even know about it until you drop dead.  And it may be many years after the event when you finally do.  Yet the damage is there, unnoticed and it could easily knock years off of your life.  So I don't think you are even in a position to know that this didn't cause problems for you or your family.

We know that RNA vaccines produce an inflammatory immune response, because that is exactly what they are designed to do.  Such a response could easily inflict damage on tissues within the body, including smooth muscle tissue in the heart.  In my wife's case, the inflammatory response caused inner ear damage.  We don't have a clue how significant this tissue damage problem is or how it may vary between different individuals.  So I fail to see how caution over vaccines can be interpreted as being anti-science.  The scientific fact is that vaccines do carry risks and taking them will reduce life expectancy in some people.  We still take them, because they provide us with positive risk benefits overall.  The risk from dying of the disease is greater than the risk of dying from the vaccine.  The risk from the vaccine doesn't need to be zero for it to be worth taking it.  Rather like wearing a seat belt reduces your risk of dying in a crash, but may impede your ability to escape a burning car.  This sort of thing is always about hedging bets and reducing our risk overall.  If someone made a seat belt out of piano wire, would you continue wearing it just because someone in authority told you that you should?  Would you blindly accept their assurances of 'Trust the science'?

With RNA vaccines, we do not know what the relative risks are or how they might vary between different people.  The developers of these vaccines do not have that information to give. This leads me to question the efficacy of taking this substance, just because Moderna or Pfizer decided to call it a vaccine.

Last edited by Calliban (2022-03-09 09:47:52)

#167 2022-03-09 09:47:09

Terraformer
Website

mRNA vaccines have been in develop for nearly three decades. I think that when a platform is novel, as this is, it should be developed for veterinary use first. We ought to have had over a decade of using these in tens of millions of cows before any human took the shot... alas, the first mRNA vaccines were instead hastily approved during a pandemic.

Are they okay? Probably. But I really don't think they should be used more than once -- the negative side effects we've seen overwhelmingly happen with the second shot, so it's plausible that they come from vaccinating someone who is already immune (at the time they were rolled out something like 10-20% of the population had already been infected, so would have had immunity). My plan, right before I got covid and so rendering it pointless/dangerous, was to get a single shot of Pfizer. At some point I'll probably get Novavax now, just to make it easier to visit countries that demand proof of vaccination; I don't think the risks from a protein subunit vaccine are appreciable.

"I'm gonna die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy." - If this forum was a Mars Colony

#168 2022-03-09 09:50:04

Calliban

Terraformer, it sounds like you know more than me.  And a lot more than Clarke.

#169 2022-03-09 09:58:35

Terraformer
Website

I know enough to find out. The benefits of being widely read -- you can look things up and actually understand what you're reading. Kind of funny -- my degree is heavy on biology and statistics, so I could actually say to the doctors who decided to spout off during a pandemic (despite being no more qualified to talk about epidemiology than anyone else) that they shouldn't compare their google search to my science degree.

"I'm gonna die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy." - If this forum was a Mars Colony

#170 2022-03-11 01:11:29

clark

I literally work in healthcare with the people involved in the science and research involved in all the bullsh*t posts you posit. There is no conspiracy. I am at ground fuc!ing zero. You want to talk about how IRB studies are put together? You want to talk about clinical trials? I work in one of the top ten academic medical centers in the US. I'm not a grunt. I've been doing this for over 2 decades.

I don't like being told how i have to receive medical care, but i understand population health management. I understand statistics and probability. I have a ring side view on how clinical trial are conducted- not a media spoon fed story or arm chair Wikipedia approach some of you take. I've gotten to see, directly, the outcomes when a hospital is overloaded. I've been in the decisions around how we alter triage care because the system is overloaded.

But hey, I'm just the same rando as another rando on the internet. Terraformer clearly has a handle on how we should handle clinical trials of a mRna solution that has been studied for over 10 years, clinically, better than any one else, because he strings some words together after saying he studied "science".

If you all want a witch doctor, so be it. Shake a god damn chicken bone at it. Eventually you will want real medicine, and eventually you will want to listen to a doctor. Stop posting on the internet and ask some doctors what they think you should do. Stop looking for randos on the internet to reinforce your own fears.

#171 2022-03-11 08:48:41

louis

mRNA vaccines have been used in clinical trials over the last decade or so. In every case prior to Covid they were refused general approval. Why?  Because of inflammatory responses - which is precisely what we see with the Covid vaccines.

Terraformer wrote:

mRNA vaccines have been in develop for nearly three decades. I think that when a platform is novel, as this is, it should be developed for veterinary use first. We ought to have had over a decade of using these in tens of millions of cows before any human took the shot... alas, the first mRNA vaccines were instead hastily approved during a pandemic.

Are they okay? Probably. But I really don't think they should be used more than once -- the negative side effects we've seen overwhelmingly happen with the second shot, so it's plausible that they come from vaccinating someone who is already immune (at the time they were rolled out something like 10-20% of the population had already been infected, so would have had immunity). My plan, right before I got covid and so rendering it pointless/dangerous, was to get a single shot of Pfizer. At some point I'll probably get Novavax now, just to make it easier to visit countries that demand proof of vaccination; I don't think the risks from a protein subunit vaccine are appreciable.

Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

#172 2022-03-11 08:52:31

louis

Well then, you'll understand these stats won't you?:

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/urg … mments?s=r

90% of Covid deaths in the UK are from people who have received the vaccine. This is just Covid, not looking at all-mortality stats.

I'm afraid your flawed "argument from authority" (as philosophers define it) does not cancel out those sorts of statistics.

clark wrote:

I literally work in healthcare with the people involved in the science and research involved in all the bullsh*t posts you posit. There is no conspiracy. I am at ground fuc!ing zero. You want to talk about how IRB studies are put together? You want to talk about clinical trials? I work in one of the top ten academic medical centers in the US. I'm not a grunt. I've been doing this for over 2 decades.

I don't like being told how i have to receive medical care, but i understand population health management. I understand statistics and probability. I have a ring side view on how clinical trial are conducted- not a media spoon fed story or arm chair Wikipedia approach some of you take. I've gotten to see, directly, the outcomes when a hospital is overloaded. I've been in the decisions around how we alter triage care because the system is overloaded.

But hey, I'm just the same rando as another rando on the internet. Terraformer clearly has a handle on how we should handle clinical trials of a mRna solution that has been studied for over 10 years, clinically, better than any one else, because he strings some words together after saying he studied "science".

If you all want a witch doctor, so be it. Shake a god damn chicken bone at it. Eventually you will want real medicine, and eventually you will want to listen to a doctor. Stop posting on the internet and ask some doctors what they think you should do. Stop looking for randos on the internet to reinforce your own fears.

Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

#173 2022-03-11 09:18:01

Mars_B4_Moon

WHO says it advised Ukraine to destroy pathogens in health labs to prevent disease spread
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/world/r … bs-2556686

Deaths
USA     991,260
Brazil 654,147
India  515,745

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

553,392 Americans have died from COVID-19 since President Joe Biden took office. He promised the American people he would "shut down the virus." (Fact check: He has not.)

https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/bide … h-tracker/

Evaluation of Antibody Response to SARS-CoV-2 mRNA-1273 Vaccination in Patients With Cancer in Florida
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaon … le/2790099

Study Identifies Those Most at Risk for Long Covid
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articl … long-covid

Last edited by Mars_B4_Moon (2022-03-11 09:21:03)

#174 2022-03-12 00:53:45

clark

"Well then, you'll understand these stats won't you?:

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/urg … mments?s=r

90% of Covid deaths in the UK are from people who have received the vaccine. This is just Covid, not looking at all-mortality stats.

I'm afraid your flawed "argument from authority" (as philosophers define it) does not cancel out those sorts of statistics."

Little man. I have millions and billions or real world results that all say the same thing, vaccines work. Your "stats" are hundreds. Mine are millions. Why are you on a board about mars colonization where you decide to peddle pseudo science around vaccination? WTF is wrong with the rest of you reading this?

#175 2022-03-12 00:59:38

kbd512
Administrator

clark,

If a salesman was trying to convince you to buy a car from him, should he kick off that conversation by telling you how stupid you are being for not buying a car from him?

Has that approach to salesmanship ever worked on you?

If only someone told you how stupid you are being for not buying a car from him, the correct number of times, or that he works with leading experts who know how stupid you are being for not buying a car from him, would that suddenly convince you to buy a car from him?

If so, then that's a very interesting approach to car sales that I have never considered.

Board footer