New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2021-07-01 09:38:40

EdwardHeisler

Dr. Robert Zubrin speech at the Space Renaissance Inaugural Congress

Dr. Robert Zubrin speech at the Space Renaissance Inaugural Congress June 26, 2021 Talk begins at 37:00 in the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma8WAwwQ9i0

#2 2021-07-01 12:26:41

tahanson43206

Re: Dr. Robert Zubrin speech at the Space Renaissance Inaugural Congress

For EdwardHeisler re #1 (and new topic)

Thanks for the link to the Congress video, and the timing pointer to Dr. Zubrin's contribution.

I watched the video on a machine without audio, and enjoyed seeing the AI translation in real time.

Dr. Zubrin was really on a roll!  I enjoyed the presentation as much for the content, as for the AI struggles to keep up.

I found it enjoyable to be reminded of the history Dr. Zubrin recounted, and of the fallacies of the Club of Rome effort.

Hopefully other forum members with posting privileges will add their impressions as well!

(th)

Board footer