New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2019-09-20 21:50:24

ChaseC

RocketSTEM – Inspiring the next generation of explorers

RocketSTEM Media Foundation is an educational nonprofit that has existed since late 2012. The organization utilizes the wonders of astronomy and space exploration to encourage students to pursue STEM studies and career paths. You are never to young, nor to old, to be learning and exploring something new.

The organization periodically publishes RocketSTEM magazine, which has zero advertising, and makes it freely available to read online or downloaded by a PDF by anyone worldwide. The organization also regularly post space and astronomy news and educational material on its website – https://www.rocketstem.org.

Last edited by ChaseC (2019-09-20 21:50:57)

#2 2019-09-21 06:54:52

tahanson43206

Re: RocketSTEM – Inspiring the next generation of explorers

For ChaseC ... re #1

Thanks for dropping off the announcement of the availability of the educational site you are supporting.

I would be pleasantly surprised if you decide to explore the content archived in this site.  You will find that many subjects have been covered, and some in remarkable depth.

Best wishes for success with your venture.

I liked the global coverage, and expect that your intended audience will respond favorably to a global perspective.

(th)

#3 2019-10-02 16:12:14

ChaseC

Re: RocketSTEM – Inspiring the next generation of explorers

Thanks. Yes, I've been well aware about The Mars Society for a long time. We actually had a feature on the education outreach of the organization back in 2013.

https://www.rocketstem.org/2013/11/03/m … rs-decade/

Mostly I lurk on forums, but from time to time will get involved in discussions. Unfortunately, my 'space' time is pretty much consumed by RocketSTEM and its related efforts, hence my quietness in places like this.

Board footer