New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#151 2007-12-07 23:37:33

MarsRefresh
Banned

Re: New Message Board Software

Hello,

I am working on compiling a Bibliography of Mars Articles from peer-reviewed journals. It in Word 2007 format. It's currently at 10 pages - and that's just for November and December of 2007. I also have an introduction explaining the layout of the bib with sections. Is there a way that I can make this available and edit/add to it and receive feedback and ideas?

Thanks,

Phil

#152 2007-12-07 23:45:43

noosfractal
Website

I am working on compiling a Bibliography of Mars Articles from peer-reviewed journals. It in Word 2007 format. It's currently at 10 pages - and that's just for November and December of 2007. I also have an introduction explaining the layout of the bib with sections. Is there a way that I can make this available and edit/add to it and receive feedback and ideas?

Hi Phil,

Do you think it would be unreadable if you just copy-pasted it to a new thread?

Fan of [url=http://www.red-oasis.com/]Red Oasis[/url]

#153 2007-12-08 01:58:27

MarsRefresh
Banned

I certainly can do so, but it is quite long. where should it go? Any ideas? I have articles the cover the whoile of the planet as well as sections related to agriculture, base construction, meteorite impacts, etc.

#154 2007-12-08 03:41:39

noosfractal
Website

Maybe choose your favorite topic and get feedback on that first.  If there are very many references, then it might be a big value-add to choose the most interesting 10 references or something like that. 

If you can't be bothered and just want to dump them, then Free Chat is fine.

If you like the wiki format, then you can also/alternatively put them there for sorting/comment ...

http://www.newmars.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Fan of [url=http://www.red-oasis.com/]Red Oasis[/url]

#155 2007-12-08 11:39:48

MarsRefresh
Banned

Thanks for the feedback, noosfractal. I think I will spread them out on the site by topic and see whet response there is.

Board footer