New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2007-09-22 07:35:46

Zydar

Re: Evidence of an intelligent species!

In the course of my visual research of the images taken by the orbiter camera I wanted to try and determine exactly what solid objects, if any, are on the surface terrain that can not normally be observed in the raw photographic data.

I have developed an imaging technique that has allowed me to view what is 'hidden' in the images and I am really amazed at what I have discovered.

There are huge cities all over the planet and there would appear to be a vast civilization inhabiting the planet. In my research I believe I have found 'the needle in the haystack', so to speak. I have discovered evidence indicating that the Martian population may possibly be a parallel civilization to our own. The evidence is human-like in appearance, but it is not what it appears when first viewed in the image.

The evidence is nothing like the trinkets and scrap metal that has been seen by the cameras on the two missions roving the planet at the present time.

More to follow later.

Zydar

#2 2007-09-22 10:01:47

Rota
Banned

You can see people from the Orbiter images?  I find that hard to believe but will keep an open mind to it and wait to see something you might post for us.

BTW I posted some images here but you might be able to see them more clearly at my blog here:
http://secretofmars.blogspot.com/

I know what you are talking about when you refer to trinkits but I don't think some of my images fall into that catagory.

#3 2007-09-25 12:58:11

Zydar

The sample below is taken from the full image strip which can be found at the following address.

http://www.msss.com/moc_gallery/s05_s10 … 01258.html

Have a look at this image and take note of anything unexpected.

30150_S0801258_orig.jpg

Image credit: NASA/JPL/MSSS

Zydar[/img]

#4 2007-09-25 14:29:38

Zydar

The above raw image is one of the first images that set me on a course of research that I hadn't bargained for. After discovering evidence in another image of an object that could only be there due to the result of activity by an intelligent species, I had to find out more.

I had seen pictures sent back by the Rover and Spirit missions which were interesting to say the least. I thought, if there are pieces of metal lying around on the surface they could only have come from a small number of sources, Earth, Mars or another unknown existence.

If the items had fallen from space they would probably have appeared blackened. They would also have made a large indentation in the surface. Therefore, space was ruled out. The objects spotted were not known on this planet, so this planet was ruled out. As for the unknown existence, I ruled this out as the institutions tell us that Earth is the only planet with intelligent life living on it. There was only one other possible place left. The metallic items could only have been designed and produced on Mars itself and this could only have been achieved by a species with intelligence.

If you're having any problems finding objects in the above image I have posted another image below which should make viewing easier. This image has been processed without chaging the content.

30152_S0801258_pc_2.jpg

Did you spot anything interesting in the image?

Zydar

#5 2007-09-26 06:50:19

Zydar

If you didn't spot anything unusual in the two images above, here is the same image with highlighted sections.

In the image you will notice there are what appears to be anomalous representations of figures that have a human-like appearance. These are the images on the far left and lower centre. At first, I thought they were huge statues but found out they were something else after further processing of the image.

The other two highlighted sections show definite building structures. The one on the left appears to be in a valley. The main building is approximately 27mts high and has a tower attached which is also the same height making a total height of 54mts.

The building in the highlighted section to the upper right is located on a ridge or higher ground than the other building. This is a large building and it dominates the landscape.

There is much more information contained in this image than meets the eye and it will become apparent in another image. Take notice of the lighter coloured streaks and patches on the surface.

30153_S0801258_pc_hl.jpg

Mars has one big secret and the images of the surface terrain have revealed what it is. See if you can determine from these images what the secret is.

Zydar

#6 2007-09-27 05:06:21

Zydar

The following image is a further development of the previous images. The content is still the same only in this image it can be seen that the white streaks and patches on the surface are building structures of all shapes and sizes.

To view the objects on the terrain, it's best if the image is saved and then viewed in an image processing program which has a zoom in function.

In this image it can be seen that the anomaly of the three human-like figures have been integrated into building complexes.

In order to see what is 'hidden' on the surface one has to look into the image, not at the image. I hope you find all the images interesting.

30155_S0801258_pc_oln_2.jpg

Have you discovered what the great Martian secret is?

Zydar

#7 2007-10-13 11:25:59

Terraformer
Website

That you're proccesing the images to much?

"I'm gonna die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy." - If this forum was a Mars Colony

#8 2007-10-20 03:22:03

Zydar

Please could you let me know what you mean when you say that I am 'processing the images too much'.

The ideal way to view the last image, or any of the images for that matter, is to copy them and use a program such as Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro to zoom in. Only then will the detail become clearer and show what is contained in the image.

Zydar

#9 2007-10-26 10:06:55

Terraformer
Website

You're changing them so much that you're seeing things that aren't actually there. As is the case with most alien sightings, if not all.

"I'm gonna die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy." - If this forum was a Mars Colony

#10 2007-10-28 07:31:36

Zydar

Terraformer said:

'You're changing them so much that you're seeing things that aren't actually there.'

Ah, but the items are there, look at the original image. There are representations and two examples of a humanoid species. These representations have been texturally integrated into building structures although in the image they appear to show like statues. It is only when the image is processed can they really be seen what they are. One also cannot deny that there are two large buiding structures in the image and these structures can easily be seen in the original first image.

There are also many other buiding structures in the image and many of them are showing up in the fouth processed image. What appears on the original image as white patches and white radiating paths are in fact building structures, thousands of them, and this image is just one small section of the full image strip.

On the full strip there are many interesting structures. I have posted this cropped image as it is a fine example of what can be seen on the surface. This is not the only image strip showing structures, there are many others.

There can be no doubt that a very large civilization is currently inhabiting the planet that could very well be human-like in appearance. Unfortunately, we here nothing from NASA on this subject, yet they do not deny the existence of extraterrestrial craft as they have seen them on their own control room displays.

Could the Martian species be a parallel civilization to our own here on Earth? The big question is. are they behind us or in advance of us?

Zydar.

Board footer