New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2020-12-08 19:12:33

louis

Aliens on Mars and Earth?!?

Haid Eshem - head of Israel's space security programme for 30 years (!)  - says there is an alien presence on both Earth and Mars. Their presence is known to both the US and Israeli governments.  The aliens (not from our solar system) have agreed with the US that their presence should not be made known to humanity at large as we are not ready and it would create panic.  Apparently the aliens were concerned that Trump was going to disclose their presence.  I certainly recall a period a couple of years back when he seemed to be moving to full disclosure.  We had the release of  the compelling tic tac vids and then it all went quiet. 

Google on Galactic Federation and Haid Eshem and you should get there to the article.

This is not some UFO nut on his laptop!

The fact he's saying this now might also be orchestrated if true.  We might be moving towards more disclosure. ,

Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

#2 2020-12-08 19:20:47

louis

Re: Aliens on Mars and Earth?!?

If anyone can post the link to the article, that would be appreciated.  Can't do that easily on my current device.

#3 2020-12-08 19:56:02

SpaceNut
Administrator

No problem Louis as I did see the snippet of the articles earlier in the day while at work....
Former Israeli space security boss says aliens are living on Earth and Mars

#4 2020-12-09 19:30:18

louis

Thanks for linking to the Google searches,  Spacenut.  I read it in Mail Online but the story is absolutely everywhere. P

SpaceNut wrote:

No problem Louis as I did see the snippet of the articles earlier in the day while at work....
Former Israeli space security boss says aliens are living on Earth and Mars

#5 2020-12-09 19:50:43

SpaceNut
Administrator

Another story that is showing up at numerous sites is with the monolith made out of a shiny metal that has been showing up all oer the world. Some of them have been removed for danger to public and land issues while others disappeared with soem still around and not being touched for now. The latest one I saw was in colorado ski country area..
With several others showing up in the US...
Its been quite interesting to see he images of them....

#6 2021-02-08 19:36:56

SpaceNut
Administrator

Its been quite about the appearances but here is another New mysterious monolith appears near Turkish World Heritage siteBB1dvAg9.img?h=600&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

This one appears to be stone rather than a silver metal as in some of the previous occurrences.

#7 2021-02-08 21:08:59

louis

I don't think the obelisk thing is credible.

But when the head of Israel's Space Defence tells you there are aliens in contact with Earth it's pretty stupid to dismiss it out of hand.

Board footer