New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: This forum is accepting new registrations by emailing newmarsmember * gmail.com become a registered member. Read the Recruiting expertise for NewMars Forum topic in Meta New Mars for other information for this process.

#1 2003-03-09 20:25:17

jorgedlt
InActive

Re: Changing Jobs - looking for a mars related job!

Open Letter to all;

If you or someone you know is looking for a motivated & hard worker with Engineering & Telecommunications experience, I'm your guy.

At 40, I find myself out of job, and looking for a real challenge and change. I'm interested in working with any company that is actively working towards either a Moon or Mars mission.

I have worked for the Offshore Oil & Gas Industries, which has several parallels with space exploration. (If you don't bring it with, you can't get it there!)

I have also worked at the (NASA) Michoud Assembly Fac. as a technician while in college. (I still can't believe they get anything to fly.) & Air Force F15 Avoinics experience.

Please contact me for a full resume.

Best Regards, / jorgedlt@yahoo.com

#2 2023-05-10 08:47:49

tahanson43206

Re: Changing Jobs - looking for a mars related job!

Apparently this request generated no responses in 2003.  It is ** definitely ** getting one in 2023!!

I'll be sending SpaceNut's email to this gent.  He is (hopefully) still "with us" (at age 60) and there is a lot going on in the space industry.  In particular, the need for a space launch platform special build for SpaceX has become more evident than ever.

Age 60 is just about right for a senior leadership position.

(th)

Board footer