New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#2326 2022-07-06 20:18:32

SpaceNut
Administrator

Re: Housekeeping

I have been whacking away at those posts from 2005....

#2327 2022-07-06 21:12:46

tahanson43206

WBA is in March so as long as you stay ahead, we'll finish mid-August.

One disadvantage of correcting the mishandling of Extended ASCII characters is that NOW I see many fewer of the posts from the time period.

While the time required was a minor annoyance, exposure to those old posts, and their sometimes cantankerous authors ended up taking ** more ** time, because I just couldn't help reading the posts, and then the posts around them.

The work that Mars_B4_Moon is doing, by bringing so many of those old topics back to life for a brief moment is certainly adding to the energy level of the forum.

(th)

#2328 2022-07-07 11:57:57

tahanson43206

For SpaceNut re Post Repair initiative ...

Trailbreaker reached 65700 with a Green Screen ...

Here is the work list:

1 Bad request. The link you followed is incorrect or outdated.
Skipping to Next Item from Post ID: 65453
newmars.com/forums/edit.php?id=65453
2 Text received does not match sent for ID: 65457 Skipping to Next Item
newmars.com/forums/edit.php?id=65457
3 Text received does not match sent for ID: 65473 Skipping to Next Item
newmars.com/forums/edit.php?id=65473
4 Text received does not match sent for ID: 65478 Skipping to Next Item
newmars.com/forums/edit.php?id=65478
5 Text received does not match sent for ID: 65666 Skipping to Next Item
newmars.com/forums/edit.php?id=65666
newmars.com/forums/edit.php?id=65687

A new feature to compare strings is finished and working in Extract.

This will be applied to the output of a test of the new WBA Auditor feature. The objective of that feature is to compare posts in the FluxBB database with the edited text in the update logs, to identify those which were trimmed of Extended ASCII characters in the series from 1-30000. 

Meanwhile, the edits requested above will be performed, and the Inspector will be asked to check on them.

Completed Sequence for ID: 65700

Total Command Lines found: 31
Total input Lines in script: 160

Number of ID's processed: 300

Starting Number: 65401

Last Number of Run: 65700

Summary for Web Automation Report for 07-07-2022 at 17:57:44
Average time of Loop from Main form: 00:00:22
1 Skip Exceptions were recorded.

Total time of Processing: 01:49:10

Expecting one pothole: 65453
Edits: 65556 << unquote again

This is the second time in two days the Inspector has found an edit missed during Trailbreaker processing.

Clearly the new find-edits-in-the-log procedure is not working.

On the ** other ** hand, Inspector is equally obviously doing it's job.

Tomorrow's Trailbreaker will try for an even 66000.  Assuming success, a ReScan will be scheduled.

Update at 19:45 local time...

A test comparison of the Downloaded Post #2 with a proposed replacement was successful.

The new Extract feature allows for byte-by-byte comparison of two strings, using the Clipboard as the tool to collect the strings to compare.

The Download text had a question mark where a European apostrophe was supposed to be, and the proposed replacement text had the apostrophe.

Importantly, the two strings were the same length.

Tomorrow, if plans hold, I'll manually update post 2 with the recommended replacement.

After that, I'm thinking of running the Auditor script for a full 300 posts, to see how many show up needing manual replacement.

As a reminder, NO updates are performed by Auditor. 

(th)

#2329 2022-07-07 18:39:40

tahanson43206

For SpaceNut (and anyone else who might be interested)....

For some reason I've been receiving notices about desk top computers being unloaded....

Here's a brand new decent sounding unit from Walmart:

HP
HP Elite 8200 Tower i3-2100 Dual Core 3.10Ghz 8GB 120GB New SSD + 500GB Hdd DVD Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
$145.62

If you had this, SpaceNut, I expect you could run either the software that kbd512 came up with, or the software I've developed to process posts in the forum database.

(th)

#2330 2022-07-08 11:50:04

tahanson43206

For SpaceNut re Post Repair initiative

Trailbreaker reached 66000 today with a Green screen

It found 25 of your posts and 2 potholes, leaving 3 posts for me to visit.

I really took my time with the skip analysis today, because for the past two days, I've missed one edit.

The challenge is to find the little lost posts amid the fanfare of discovery of your posts ... Each of your posts generates three lines in the log file, and the FluxBB rejects only get one short line, which tends to be hard to see, because it looks just like the lines in your post discovery.

Here is what your posts look like:

Time Out! Skip Requested! Skipping to Next from Post: 65738
Match for: You do not have permission to access this page. Count is: 1
String 2: Completed Sequence for ID: 65738

Here is what today's orphans look like:

Time Out! Skip Requested! Skipping to Next from Post: 65750

Time Out! Skip Requested! Skipping to Next from Post: 65843

Time Out! Skip Requested! Skipping to Next from Post: 65868

Because of the uncertainty about whether I found all the candidates, i'll run Inspector today.

Then I'll run ReScan over the full 1000 between 65001 and 66000, most likely this evening.

Update at 14:00 local time ... the three edits were all legitimate FluxBB rejects.

I'll run the ReScan later today, due to planned Internet activity.

Update next day:

Completed Sequence for ID: 66000

Number of ID's processed: 1000

Starting Number: 65001

Last Number of Run: 66000

Summary for Web Automation Report for 07-09-2022 at 07:22:32
Average time of Loop from Main form: 00:00:25
3 Skip Exceptions were recorded.

Total time of Processing: 06:58:58

Potholes:  3 >> 65999 65997 65453
Edits: Zero
Good Run

Today's Trailbreaker will try for 66300.

(th)

#2331 2022-07-09 05:30:28

tahanson43206

For SpaceNut re Post Repair Initiative ...

Today's Trailbreaker will try for 66300.

Yesterday's improved analysis of the skip report appears to have worked.  The ReScan did not find any posts to edit.

Update at 12:37 local time

Trailbreaker finished with a Green screen, two potholes and 9 skips.

That skip count seems low ... Perhaps SpaceNut took a few days off during that time period.

The single edit was completed manually.  It was NOT a FluxBB reject ... the post got garbled on the way down

Inspector will now confirm the edit. 

Completed Sequence for ID: 66300

Starting Number: 66001

Last Number of Run: 66300

Summary for Web Automation Report for 07-09-2022 at 22:15:14
2 Skip Exceptions were recorded.

Total time of Processing: 01:49:10

Potholes:  2 >> 66004 66002
Good Run

(th)

#2332 2022-07-09 06:19:45

tahanson43206

Special for SpaceNut ....

We have an opportunity to provide our members with a way to participate directly in "scientific research" on behalf of future Mars residents.

Our newest member is an entrepreneur who is interested in the feasibility of building a subsidiary (a brewery and related services) on Mars.

To facilitate this project, and to enable NewMars members to contribute observations ("scientific" observations, of course) I would like to propose we consider the DropBox NewMars facility for permanent storage of information relating to the project.

We are already using the DropBox facility to serve copies of documents prepared by GW Johnson.

Later today (if plans hold) I will be be delivering another batch of 20 links to files GW Johnson is preparing for the upcoming Mars Society 25th Anniversary conference in Arizona.

We could very easily set up a DropBox repository for a study of a model brewery for Mars.

Note: Before we proceed too far, we need to secure approval from Executive Director James Burk.

Would you be willing to take care of that important detail?

(th)

#2333 2022-07-09 07:09:43

tahanson43206

For SpaceNut ...

Inside baseball item ...

It turns out that FluxBB will allow an Admin to enter a duplicate email address.

users are NOT allowed to enter duplicate email addresses.

The remedy is to use the Admin Email Search feature to verify that email addresses are not already in use.

I would count this as a bug, but doubt any of the volunteers at FluxBB would consider it important enough to fix.

The test I ran of the NewMars email server using a duplicate email address would have failed, and (I hope) it would have been recorded in the logs.  However, my first experience with a FluxBB log was discouraging, because my system locked up while loading the huge file.  That's never happened before, and it should not have happened.

I'm hoping there is a way to look at those files without loading them into memory.

Update at 11:05 local time .../

The test email  to the New Member Banner ID succeeded. The email was sent from the Moderator's account.

tahanson43206 from New Mars Forums has sent you a message. You can reply to tahanson43206 by replying to this email.

The message reads as follows:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a test of the email server at NewMars.
(th)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

--
New Mars Forums Mailer

Now that the email is set correctly in the New Member Banner ID, I'll try changing the password.

Update at 11:11 local time ...

I asked Google for advice, and it found numerous citations for looking at huge files without loading more than a portion into memory.

Here is a commercial offering ....

The article includes free alternatives, and then goes on to try to show why their product is worth the investment.

Update at 11:43 local time:

I've initiated a test of the email password change feature...

You are not logged in.Topics: Active | Unanswered
Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.
Info
An email has been sent to the specified address with instructions on how to change your password. If it does not arrive you can contact the forum administrator at webmaster@marssociety.org.

An email arrived at the designated email address. It contained a temporary password.

However, when I tried to use it I got this:

The following error needs to be corrected before you can login:

Wrong username and/or password.

I had copied the temporary password from the email, and pasted it into the password field.

I repeated the attempt several times and then requested a new temporary password.

This time I was told to wait 54 minutes before trying again.

(th)

#2334 2022-07-09 10:01:05

GStanley2023

For SpaceNut re Password Change problem ....

This message is coming from the test account in use to investigate password change problems.

In this case, moderator took the password suggested by the password change function and applied it to the account using the password update Admin tool.

This procedure worked, and I was able to log into the account.

However, the attempt to enter the password into the account at login time had failed.

One possible explanation is that the FluxBB software failed to install the proposed password in the account for which the new password was requested.

An issue with privilege might account for the failure. 

(th)

This ID is intended to show up as a report of the latest member registration on the Index page. This procedure is needed because NewMars no longer accepts random registrations. For contact procedure, see:
[url]http://newmars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=9363[/url] and go to the most recent post.

#2335 2022-07-09 10:13:17

GStanley2023

For SpaceNut ... Final report on Password Change investigation using New User Banner ID BeerMan_2022

It appears that the ** after login ** password change feature is working.

After Moderator installed the temporary password into the ID, the ID was able to log in using that password.

Then, the ID requested a change of password from the Adminstration page for the ID, and that procedure worked.

From this, I deduce that while the email password change feature does NOT seem to be working, it ** is ** possible for a new member to update the password.

Therefore, I propose that Admins who are configuring TestID##### accounts for new members should simply install a temporary password for the new member.

The new member can then log in and immediately use the Password Change feature to install a password they prefer.

** That ** password is encrypted and NOT known to anyone other than the member.

However, this investigation ** does ** reveal a problem our Admins need to be aware of ...

If an OLD member wants to request a replacement password, since they (presumably) forgot their old one, the email password update procedure appears to have stopped working.  The remedy is for the old member to write the NewMarsMember portal, and request assistance.

See the Recruiting topic for details.

In future, and until the problem is corrected, the procedure is as follows:

1) Start with email to NewMarsMember portal
2) Moderator (or Admin) creates a temporary password for member, and sends it via email to the email account on record (or new one if appropriate)
3) Member logs in and immediately changes password

A complication arises if the old member has changed the email address ... that is quite likely over 20 years

The problem is how to confirm the applicant is the person they claim to be.

We did not have that problem with Scott Beach, because he had created three accounts, and was still using the email address of one of them.

We'll have to deal with the forgotten email address problem when it happens.

(th)

This ID is intended to show up as a report of the latest member registration on the Index page. This procedure is needed because NewMars no longer accepts random registrations. For contact procedure, see:
[url]http://newmars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=9363[/url] and go to the most recent post.

#2336 2022-07-09 10:35:59

tahanson43206

This is for kbd512 (on the chance you see check this topic) ...

There may be an incident report at FluxBB.org, about the password change feature not working.

The investigation reported above ** seems ** to indicate the problem may narrow down to failure of the password change feature to update the password of the target account to the proposed temporary password.

This ** might ** occur if there is a permission issue, with the update procedure not having write access to the password file.

I'd definitely be interested if you are able to find an incident report along these lines.

In the mean time, a work-around seems to be working ... an Admin/Moderator can update the password of an account for which a change is requested, and then the member can immediately change the password after login.

(th)

#2337 2022-07-10 10:39:09

tahanson43206

For SpaceNut re Post Repair initiative

Trailbreaker just reached 66600 with a Green screen.

Total Input Lines 15,685
Total Output Lines 131
  Lines containing String One 81 << SpaceNut posts / 3 >> 27
  Lines containing String Two 301
Lines containing String Three 1 << pothole 1 so total of 28 of 30
Lines containing String Four 31 << expecting two posts to edit
Successful Run. No Warning Errors.

Update at 12:54 local time
One of the edits had a problem with italics
The other went up with no adjustments.

Inspector will now check the work.

Completed Sequence for ID: 66600

Starting Number: 66301

Last Number of Run: 66600

Summary for Web Automation Report for 07-10-2022 at 16:00:12

Potholes: 1 expected >> 66324
Good run

Tomorrow's Trailbreaker will try for 66900.

(th)

#2338 2022-07-10 11:55:53

tahanson43206

Special request for SpaceNut ...

If you have time (and I realize you have home and family duties) please check the 24 links I just created to files prepared for GW Johnson in preparation for the upcoming Mars Society 25th anniversary conference in October in Arizona.

Our plan is to inform the Conference Committee that the files are available for viewing on the NewMars forum ... I'd appreciate someone taking the time to verify I did the work correctly.

Each file required multiple clicks, so I could easily have made a mistake, and probably did.

(th)

#2339 2022-07-10 13:36:25

SpaceNut
Administrator

That is a batch of homework, but I will start to check the links out.
Have added more references of similar technology to the grey water recovery to power topic. Each home will require modifications to plumbing to make it work error free.

edit all links work

another edit
we just had a member whose account had gone dormant just post to Scott's constitutional question in one JohnX

#2340 2022-07-11 06:05:38

tahanson43206

For SpaceNut re #2339

Thanks ** very ** much for checking all those links!  I'll report the good news to Dr. Johnson shortly!

And! Thanks for noting the return of JohnX ,,, i took a look at his early posts, and found that he and Scott Beach have been discussing possible government on Mars for literally 20 years.  They (obviously) took a break, but appear to be engaged once again at trying to shape the future of social interactions on Mars.

Considering how failure prone humans have proven to be, I am not at all optimistic that humans can behave toward each other with tolerance and a spirit of cooperation on Mars. 

I noticed one of Mars_B4_Moon posts (or it might have been a SpaceNut post) about corruption in Ukraine, which was caught and corrected by the armed force of the Nation.

Ukraine has had a reputation for corruption, which goes with having been a part of the Soviet Union. The present emergency may provide the armed forces of Ukraine an opportunity to tone down the level of corruption, and Russia's killing of citizens will catch more of it.

Othwrwise, it is difficult for me to see how a society can prevent corruption from starting in the first place.

The United States has suffered episodes of corruption, but for the most part has enjoyed an almost unbelievable freedom from it. 

The way children are brought up, and brought into the shared values, seems to be the key.

Today's Trailbreaker will try for 66900.

Trailbreaker reached 66900 and reported one post FluxBB was unhappy about.  It lacked a close quote.

Inspector will now check the work ... there were no potholes in this stretch

Completed Sequence for ID: 66900

Starting Number: 66601

Last Number of Run: 66900

Summary for Web Automation Report for 07-11-2022 at 14:50:04

Total time of Processing: 01:48:54

(th)

#2341 2022-07-11 08:14:33

tahanson43206

For SpaceNut re hostility to private enterprise....

Until recently, there has only been ** one ** self-confessed entrepreneur in the NewMars membership.

Now we are fortunately to have an active, working entrepreneur in the group.

I was surprised, therefore, to read a recent post in which I ** thought ** I detected signs of discomfort with private enterprise in the context of the Mars Society.

Dr. Zubrin himself set up a private corporation to act in the entrepreneurial space.

In your own community, you have reported encounters with at least one private enterprise, and your view of that enterprise came across to me as favorable.

My guess is that you might be worried about how activities of private enterprise can be blended with those of non-profit organizations.

Your concern is understandable, but on the other hand, the support of private enterprise is vital for the success of Mars settlement.

Please give some thought to how you would like to see My Hacienda develop.

In my view, every single ONE of the specializations listed in the My Hacienda registry are private enterprise.

If NewMars is uncomfortable with private enterprise in the mix, please post that information now.

We can insure that no one wants to start a business in association with NewMars or the Mars Society, if that is your preference.

(th)

#2342 2022-07-12 06:18:29

tahanson43206

For SpaceNut re Post Repair initiative ...

Trailbreaker will try for 67200 today ...

If the try succeeds, it will be time to run a ReScan over 66001-67000

Update at 12:55 ... Trailbreaker finished with a Green screen ...

There were no potholes and 28 skips were recorded..

There was just one post to edit, and it was the familiar unquote guy

Inspector will now check the work, as part of the ReScan, which will be set to cover 66001-67200

Update at 22:25 local time .... ReScan finished with a Green screen

Completed Sequence for ID: 67200

Number of ID's processed: 1200

Starting Number: 66001

Last Number of Run: 67200

Summary for Web Automation Report for 07-12-2022 at 22:19:39
Average time of Loop from Main form: 00:00:26
3 Skip Exceptions were recorded.

Total time of Processing: 08:50:41

Potholes: 3 >> 66324 66004 66002
Good run!

Tomorrow's Trailbreaker will try for 67500

(th)

#2343 2022-07-12 11:45:29

tahanson43206

Special for SpaceNut ....

GW Johnson added another four files on Mars Colony ...

I added the links to the third of three recent posts.

If you have time (knowing that is hard to come by) please make sure the links match the descriptions.

FYI ... Dr. Johnson is thinking about two more presentations ...

I am hoping these happen, because they would provide what sounds like a tutorial on how to use spreadsheets to plan missions and to design rockets.

(th)

#2344 2022-07-13 10:25:38

tahanson43206

For SpaceNut re Post Repair initiative...

Trailbreaker finished with a green screen ...

Starting Number: 67201

Last Number of Run: 67500

Summary for Web Automation Report for 07-13-2022 at 12:23:10
Average time of Loop from Main form: 00:00:40
15 Skip Exceptions were recorded.

Total time of Processing: 03:29:01

Potholes: (1) 67218
Skip analysis for 15 skips:
  Lines containing String One 39 <<== 13 SpaceNut posts
  Lines containing String Two 301 <-- posts
Lines containing String Three 1 <<== potholes
Lines containing String Four 16 15 less 14 >> 1 edit expected
One edit found

One too many quotes ... FluxBB was happy after one was removed.

Inspector will now check the work.

Update at 14;44 local time

Completed Sequence for ID: 67500

Starting Number: 67201

Last Number of Run: 67500

Summary for Web Automation Report for 07-13-2022 at 14:41:17

Total time of Processing: 01:49:01

Pothole: One expected: 67218
Good run

(th)

#2345 2022-07-14 11:05:05

tahanson43206

Trailbreaker reached 67800 today with a Green screen.

It found one pothole and 27 SpaceNut posts.

What is definitely unusual and unexpected is there were no posts reported that need manual edit.

I'll run Inspector now to confirm that result.

It would seem that our unquote guy was on vacation...

Update at 16:21 local time ... Inspector confirmed there were NO FluxBB rejects today.

(th)

#2346 2022-07-14 17:41:13

tahanson43206

For SpaceNut re GW Johnson Conference preparation ....

If you have time (and I know your time is limited), please check the latest set of four links in GW Johnson Postings.

Please make sure the links work, and that the labels correspond to what actually appears.

Dr. Johnson wrote via email that he is now advising the Conference Committee the papers and other files are available on the NewMars web site.

I consider this to be a positive development for visibility of NewMars forum, along with our being trusted with the Mars Society Zoom.

Thank ** you ** for your ongoing leadership.

(th)

#2347 2022-07-14 19:22:30

SpaceNut
Administrator

I have checked and they all come up.
I also sent GW an email with link to the MIT paper which I posted in the scouting rover topic and others.

#2348 2022-07-15 11:13:47

tahanson43206

For SpaceNut re #2347

Thanks for checking the links! I realize it is an imposition, with everything else you have to do, but it is ** really ** helpful! Now we need members (or readers) to study those papers ** before ** the conference to see if there are any changes needed.

In particular, I am hoping the new set of files can be directed into a ** real ** course of instruction, with the payoff being the ability to calculate rocket designs.

Also! Thanks for forwarding a link to the MIT paper ... there may be some overlap between the plans. The idea of using a mobile nuclear power plant is a nice touch.

Today's Trailbreaker reached 68100 with a Green screen, Zero potholes and Zerio edits!

This is the second day in a row with zero edits.  I'm guessing I've come into a patch where you've been doing manual cleanup.

It's nice to be able to go straight to the inspector run!

Update next day ...

The ReScan finished with a Green screen.
It found two potholes as expected.
It found no edits needed, as hoped.

Today's Trailbreaker will try for 68400

(th)

#2349 2022-07-16 06:55:12

tahanson43206

Today's Trailbreaker will try for 68400

Update at 13:51 local time ...

Completed Sequence for ID: 68400

Total Command Lines found: 53
Total input Lines in script: 159

Starting Number: 68101

Last Number of Run: 68400

Summary for Web Automation Report for 07-16-2022 at 13:45:08
Average time of Loop from Main form: 00:00:48
39 Skip Exceptions were recorded.

Total time of Processing: 03:59:49

Potholes: Zero
Skip analysis for 39 skips:
  Lines containing String One 117 <<== SpaceNut / 3 >> 39 = 90 + 27
  Lines containing String Two 300 posts in run
Lines containing String Three No potholes
Lines containing String Four 39 Number of skips = # of SpaceNut posts

Here's another run with no edits needed ... You ** must ** have done the spadework in this stretch. Nice!

Inspector will double check, but I'm expecting a clean run.

Completed Sequence for ID: 68400

Starting Number: 68101

Last Number of Run: 68400

Summary for Web Automation Report for 07-16-2022 at 15:44:36

Total time of Processing: 01:49:00

Potholes: Zero
Good run

Tomorrow's Trailbreaker will try for 68700

(th)

#2350 2022-07-17 10:01:06

tahanson43206

For SpaceNut ... this post is a follow up to your initiative in the Recruiting topic....

I pulled down your draft for an outreach email, and made a couple (very minor) tweaks ...

Please review this and make additional changes as you might prefer ...

I think the line about asking for a replacement password from the system needs to be tested thoroughly before we send out the email.

I have already tested that feature/service and found it not to be working.

It was reported by FriendOfQuark1 not to be working.

We may want to change the Outreach Email to simply advise everyone to write the NewMarsMember gmail account.

Or, we could leave the text in place but advise readers that this service is unreliable, so if it doesn't work, just write NewMarsMember.

Pacing .... I wonder if we should pace the outreach campaign?   If we write to (let's say... 10) a few folks at a time, and allow a week between mailings, then each person will have a reasonable chance of a quick response if they write the NewMarsMember address.

From: SpaceNut, Senior Administrator, NewMars Forum, Mars Society
To: Former members of the NewMars forum

I am trying to reach out again for you; a past Member of NewMars a Mars Society Forum.

Like many others we make aspirational statements and claims for what we would like to see and how we can be part of that.

Yet our resources are not up to the task at this point. All space groups suffer from the same problem. I guess what I'm trying to say is that we are trying to build here an organization you can believe in. An organization that will (eventually) reach all of its goals.

Because of the onslaught of thousands upon thousands of spammers over 20+ years, the decision was made to close off access to inactive accounts.  Unfortunately, the only mechanism available is the "banning" tool.  If you are an older member and you find your account has been banned, it has been locked to prevent hacker access.

For all ... we really ** are ** looking for members who want to make a difference by helping others with projects or providing leadership on new projects.  We have a ready supply of folks who can and will make comments and offer suggestions.  We don't need more folks in that specialty.  We ** do ** need folks who can and ** will ** help project leaders already trying to achieve something in the real world.

We are also happy to welcome you a former member back into the active community.  It has been brought to my attention that a number of former members are marked as "banned".  In many cases, this marking is a limitation of FluxBB, which is the forum software.

For existing registered members who have lost your password ... If you remember the email address you used to register, you can request a recovery email at that address. 

If you no longer have the email available (as could happen over 20+ years) just write to this email address: NewMarsMember@gmail.com

Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability, if you cannot gain access to your old NewMars account to once more become an active member. Your request will be forwarded to SpaceNut, who has the tools available to assist as needed.

(th)

Board footer