New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2019-10-24 17:09:06

louis

It's amazing...

It's amazing that, while we are on the verge of becoming an interplanetary species (it will happen in the blink of an eye, whether it's in 5 years' time or 7 or 10), so little is written about what is to come, so little is talked about it in the media. There is endless speculation on Earth about all manner of things, but virtually nothing about our coming life on Mars!

Yes, Space X and the Starship get a little coverage when there's a big rocket launch or presentation but that is about it.

In fact on the whole of Planet Earth it seems, from all I can find, that it is only here and on Reddit, that anyone enters into any serious discussion about our future life on Mars...

As I said - amazing!!!

Well, I think we should feel privileged to be among the vanguard prepared to really apply our intelligence to what is to come. smile Because we are witnessing one of the biggest events in human evolution, to set alongside the neolithic revolution and the industrial revolution. The event has already started...we have already launched for Mars, it's just no one realises yet! smile Within a few years people will definitely be talking about our future on Mars!

Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

Board footer