New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2007-01-01 19:55:38

JWSmith
Banned
Website

Re: Happy New Year from 1000Planets, Inc 2007

1000Planets, Inc celebrates it’s 6th birthday today.
2006 was a mixed year with several disruptions. One being my 5 month absense when I took time off to Run for Governor Of Florida as a Libertarian. I did not win but came in 4th of 9 contestants. Mostly it was just a year of quite research. Each division concentrated on its given task. I have spent the last 2 months playing catch up with the rest of the crew of 1000Planets. Still there is plenty of work to do. In starting its 7th  year we plan on making 2007 a good Year.

Each year 1000Planets, Inc issues 1000 shares of stock.
The stock is awarded for service rendered during the year.
For services rendered during the year 2006 the following people are awarded the following.
John Wayne Smith, CEO 510 shares.
Charles Bunch, CFO 100 shares
Morgan Schaffer, Secretary, Board of Directors 10 shares
Francoise Hardy, 10 shares
Dan Casale, 25 shares
Michael Bindner, 25 shares
Jonathan Duncan, 25 shares
Phillip Bowen, 10 shares
Jordan Pelovitz, 25 shares
Randy Campbell 25 shares
Shaun Moss, 25 shares
Abdul Malik, 20 shares
Kevin Davis, 10 shares
Todd Fries 10 Shares
Reserve, 170 shares

At some time in the next few weeks there will be an annual stockholders meeting in the 1000 Planets chat room.  Http://www.1000planets.com/chat/ We will announce the date soon. All stockholders are invited to attend. An agenda will be set and if you have anything to present you must submit it within the next 10 days.

Dated January 1, 2007

John Wayne Smith
203 W. Magnolia Street
Leesburg, Florida 34748
Phone 352 787 5550
e-mail CEO@marsprize.org
Building a Road to the Stars
Dream - Think - Build - Go

Board footer