New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2006-11-28 11:09:49

C M Edwards

Re: Neotraditionalists to Mars

I thought the idea I put forward in this thread might be a good one for public outreach.

After all, we're already in the blogosphere.  Let's use it.

"We go big, or we don't go."  - GCNRevenger

#2 2006-12-11 09:29:43

cIclops

Perhaps we should refer to Mars as the 9th continent to resonate with neotraditional thinking.

[color=darkred]Let's go to Mars and far beyond -  triple NASA's budget ![/color] [url=irc://freenode#space]  #space channel !! [/url] [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/c1cl0ps]   - videos !!![/url]

#3 2006-12-11 10:17:21

C M Edwards

Perhaps we should refer to Mars as the 9th continent to resonate with neotraditional thinking.

Hmm...   :twisted:

No, stop tempting me.  smile

I was more interested in groups like this one, or this one, or this one.  Neotraditionalism has plenty of potential without becoming faux-Amish.  It's primary value lies in the methodologies and materials it preserves, not the wildly variable belief systems that promote it.

"We go big, or we don't go."  - GCNRevenger

Board footer