New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: This forum is accepting new registrations by emailing newmarsmember * gmail.com become a registered member. Read the Recruiting expertise for NewMars Forum topic in Meta New Mars for other information for this process.

#1 2005-10-20 14:44:09

rosaf
Banned

Re: Alien footage?

Check out this amazing footage From a Russian website! If this is real, it will have huge implications.

#2 2005-10-20 14:50:36

rosaf
Banned

sorry.  Here's the link

http://www.kbat746432.info

#3 2005-10-20 16:25:58

Dook
Banned

Finally absolute indisputable proof.  Glad that's over.  Now maybe we can get on with things.

Sarcasm...

#4 2005-10-24 21:34:54

rosaf
Banned

Not to be an alarmist, but what if it is real?

#5 2005-10-24 23:51:21

noosfractal
Website

If it is supposed to be scary, why did you make it look exactly like a human being?  Why not make it look alien?  Octopoid with hooks and tentacles.  Gigeresque insectoids.  Anything but exactly like a human being.  Also the lighting is way too X-Files.  No-one who has seen an episode can take it seriously.  Try for grainy black & white fisheye focus like a real spycam would be.  This piece just shows a lack of imagination.  You can do better than this.

Fan of [url=http://www.red-oasis.com/]Red Oasis[/url]

#6 2005-10-25 15:52:27

rosaf
Banned

I'm trying to disprove this clip and your comments do not provide any kind of conclusive evidence that this is not authentic. You have stated your opinion about lighting, imagination, etc. but these opinions simply can't hold "scientific water". I need to see the clip again because I remember a woman laying on a table and some kind of creature claws on the right side. By the way...do you know who made this clip? You seem to be trying to give instructions on how to make a fake video.

#7 2005-10-25 16:07:26

noosfractal
Website

do you know who made this clip?

It is obvious that you made it.  By the way you are pushing it, the clip probably has some sort of trojan virus embedded in it capable of infecting insufficiently patched operating systems.

Everyone here probably already knows this, but if you run Windows you should regularly visit http://update.microsoft.com/

Fan of [url=http://www.red-oasis.com/]Red Oasis[/url]

#8 2005-10-25 16:41:56

Dook
Banned

Trying to disprove the clip?  You don't have to disprove it.  It's nothing.  It's not even Hollywood quality. 

If it is real, how could anyone tell?

If you really wanted to raise eyebrows you would have provided a link to the alien autopsy video.  At least that one has been studied by film experts, hollywood effects experts, and doctors.

No picture, personal testimony, or video is ever going to convince anything more than a minority of the people. 

You need an actual ship or a real alien that you can take around and show to the media and scientists.  Good luck getting either of those.

Also, you want to know what it would mean?  It would scare the hell out of a lot of people, those will tiny little minds who live in very small boxes.  The rest of us would go on with business as usual. 

The truth is the truth regardless of our understanding, or misunderstanding, of how the universe operates.

#9 2005-11-07 20:34:55

wisdomofages1970

I found this on another site too. Looks like a clip from a really cool SciFi movie to me! I sure hope so!  What are they doing to her??? That's what I wanna know! :shock:

#10 2005-11-09 20:17:07

wisdomofages1970

The plot thickens! Mr. Matchen sent the russain an email...this is what he got back.

Mr. Matchen

I hope you will be understanding my English.

Last year, me along with my comrades, accomplished miraculous breakthrough by successfully decoding fragments of data from “microchip-like” device, which had been recovered from UFO crash site in the north of Siberian Plateau in year 2000.

Physical makeup of the beings is consisting of pale wrinkled skin and claw-like hands having three-fingers. They making horrifying surgical techniques that are contradicting our understanding of physics, biology, and medical sciences.

Ministers of Russian and US Governments were making protests concerning secrecy of this evidence. Numerous scientists and chief officers made resignations from their country’s space programs because of secrecy and fear surrounding the discovery, and sadly a close colleague of mine was been murdered in this year. By them, my decision is justified.

We must provoke our governments to make admission of possession of KBAT746432 disc and release it to the world.

I have enclosed photo from footage as my credential of authority.
(end)
------------------

matchen's photo link- http://www.geocities.com/alienfootagephoto

copy of the footage - http://s1lv3rw.no.sapo.pt/Video/Weird%20Video.wmv

#11 2005-11-09 20:29:41

rosaf
Banned

If it is real, how could anyone tell?

You're right Dook. Since we have no way of really being able to tell if its real or not, I'm in the exact same boat whether I continue to explore it or whether I discontinue exploring it, and since I'm having SOOOO much fun exploring it, I think I'll continue! 

wink

#12 2006-01-15 20:53:46

rosaf
Banned

I heard that there is a TV show that is going to investigate the footage. Does anyone know which one?

#13 2006-01-16 14:27:34

reddragon
Banned

Physical makeup of the beings is consisting of pale wrinkled skin and claw-like hands having three-fingers. They making horrifying surgical techniques that are contradicting our understanding of physics, biology, and medical sciences.

Sounds awfully cliche to me. Frauds need to get more creative if they're going to continue to be entertaining.

Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun.

-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
              by Douglas Adams

Board footer