New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2005-02-03 09:12:07

Palomar

Re: Moderator Request

*Hi guys:

Would one of you kindly rename http://www.newmars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2945]this thread to "Jupiter:  Galileo, Voyager, Etc."

Would be appreciated.

--Cindy

We all know [i]those[/i] Venusians: Doing their hair in shock waves, smoking electrical coronas, wearing Van Allen belts and resting their tiny elbows on a Geiger counter...

--John Sladek (The New Apocrypha)

#2 2005-02-03 11:34:13

Cobra Commander

So was it written, so shall it be done.  big_smile

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

#3 2005-02-04 08:49:11

BWhite

So was it written, so shall it be done.  big_smile

etc. . .

etc. . .

etc. . .

Give someone a sufficient [b][i]why[/i][/b] and they can endure just about any [b][i]how[/i][/b]

#4 2005-06-08 13:20:42

Palomar

*Would one of you gents please combine
http://www.newmars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3001]this thread ("Sprites")

into the "Earth Atmospherics/Weather" thread?

We rarely get news items on Sprites, and it was created long before the EA/W thread. 

Would be appreciated.

--Cindy

We all know [i]those[/i] Venusians: Doing their hair in shock waves, smoking electrical coronas, wearing Van Allen belts and resting their tiny elbows on a Geiger counter...

#5 2005-06-09 04:55:57

Cobra Commander

Considering how long ago the thread was started and that combining threads just tacks one onto the end of the other, I'm of the opinion it should remain separate. The sprites are a distinct topic themselves anyway, so I'm gonna leave it as is.

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

#6 2005-06-09 05:12:05

Palomar

Considering how long ago the thread was started and that combining threads just tacks one onto the end of the other, I'm of the opinion it should remain separate. The sprites are a distinct topic themselves anyway, so I'm gonna leave it as is.

*I defer to your judgment.  smile

--Cindy

Board footer