New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2004-05-07 04:52:14

Alex

Re: a book i read - is it true?

I read a down to Earth book of poems by James Patrick called "Piece of Mind" and at the end it mentioned Mars and indicated it was inhabited before.  I read other topics here suggesting the same thing.  If Mars had been inhabited wouldn't proof of this already have surfaced? Aren't there ways for us to dig on that planet much like we do here?  If so wouldn't that be a relevent thing to do? If it were done would the general public be let in on something of that magnitude because this writer seems pretty confident that there had been life there before.

#2 2004-05-07 05:03:32

Alex

Re: a book i read - is it true?

just a little unnerving is all - the book must be fiction but it is beautifully written and convincing... made a believer outta me anyway

Board footer