New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2005-02-07 07:07:49

MARS REVEALER
Banned

Re: Martian Revelation...the Revolution Begins - Martian Revelation Show &Real Death Star

Hello all.
Just a let know to interested parties,.. & to UNinterested parties!

Last nights show was Incredible!! The details of the reality that you yourself can see, in what is discussed,.. will make you feel more the spirit of the MARTIAN REVELATION in our lives! In other words,.. I think you will indeed see the commonality of the issues, the music, the data!!! NASA's own imagery,.. they will astound you with the Bizzarre! Welcome to the Universe!!! ha ha ha

The archive is now up. lets just say,.. that being faced with theStar Wars Death Star in reality,... In NASA's own imagery,.. & our position at standing at the edge of the Earth,.. that you may think deeper of this band. The Revolution was played & was perfectly fitted for my feelings, & the show. It was me!! As I am the spirit's alcolyte as well. MARS REVEALER!

Anyway,..Listen to a talk show unlike most you EVER heard,.. one with the spirit of the echelon within the Martian Revelation that is upon us all Nowwww.

http://www.martianrevelation.com/radio6 … dio62.html

WELCOME TO THE BIZZARRE...
JOIN THE REVOLUTION!!!
GET 30 SECONDS TO MARS HERE IN CENTRAL FLORIDA!!!!!!

May the Martians be with you... &...?? You'll see... Listen to that 4 hour show!!! You will be kept to awe! Especially after the 1st hour! When Richard Hoagland joins & shows you how the Universe Welcomes us!! ;-)

Hope youz at least listen, & click on the links I KNOW you'll wanna do when ya see that DEATH STAR image on the page! Then lissennnnnn.

again,.. incase you not wanted to but has your curiosity now. hee hee

http://www.martianrevelation.com/radio6 … dio62.html

Peace out!!!

Your friend,.. MARS REVEALER: CYDO_NAUT_KNIGHT

#2 2005-02-07 07:10:16

MARS REVEALER
Banned

Re: Martian Revelation...the Revolution Begins - Martian Revelation Show &Real Death Star

Cobra Commander. I got your message & am NOT obliged to agree or do what ya suggested about the free chat!! If I placed more then one catagory this subject,... I apolagize. I will keep all posts in this topic heading!!! This IS for THIS room!!! Intelligent Alien Life is what is focused upon & should be here!!! PLEASE leave this here!! As I said, I will keep all posts in this topic heading. Ok???

#3 2005-02-07 07:17:36

Cobra Commander

Fair enough, We'll keep it right here then. The original thread in "Free Chat" will be removed.

Carry on.  smile

:EDIT: Also, I'm changing the header to normal type instead of all caps, for the reasons mentioned in the previous thread.

Edited By Cobra Commander on 1107782413

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Board footer