New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2006-05-10 19:06:46

Bentherdonthat

Re: Quirks on planet travel

One thing I notice on interplanetary travel is when approaching a planet looking at  my timex watch that the second hand well start to tick backwards. This got to be pretty much the same no matter where I travel in the Universe when ever approaching a large mass time goes back wards and furthur advance was use as a detector for finding uncharted planets or a alarm that one is approaching a planet and to start braking. The second had work well for planets when approaching a galaxy all the hands went backward second, minute, and hour. If there is a approaching asteroid to earth  the same effect your second hand well begin to tick backwards.

#2 2006-09-27 12:46:32

=VT=

I'm guessing that nobody has responded to this because of its horrendous grammar.  It's hard to tell what you're trying to say here.

#3 2006-09-27 14:41:40

noosfractal
Website

I guessing that nobody has responded to this because of the author's evident (albeit charming) psychosis.

Fan of [url=http://www.red-oasis.com/]Red Oasis[/url]

#4 2006-09-28 00:59:44

maxie
Banned

I guessing that nobody has responded to this because of the author's evident (albeit charming) psychosis.

Yeah, just read all his 33 posts. lol

Later edit: Topic locked, and the rest of them too.

Board footer