New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2006-05-06 15:12:23

Bentherdonthat

Re: Why WE Dont Go To Mars

I was there in the making prior to Nasa as a Civilian Mil Space Explorer from the mid 1950's on. During those early years one may get a Public Broadcast  Emergency Warning on his TV you know the one that says this is a test. These where for real. Living in Arizona, Utah and at least one state back east. Early in Utah a emergency broadcast came on the TV saying that there where approximately 3 million or more Mormon clones advancing towards the city giving approximate locations and times of  expected arrival. It sure was nice to hear a voice that was not mormon being overwhelm with them. The broad cast gave indications of nuclear retailation and prepareness for those human non mormons. These mormon troglodytes where crawling out of holes in the ground. Some times they would nuke them I can remember hearing a loud bang, lots of smoke and fire.
I was young then and began workiing on my own defenses chemical combustion lasers to fight the mormon clones being successful discover a new fuel in the experiments capable of first installing laser sentry satellites in to earth orbit and then self flown modified space craft. After making numerous space adventures it was imprinted that space was for kids not many adults dared and it was hard to change the concept that even adults can go into space. About this time the mormons got aware of space travel and fashion there book of mormon to it. This piss off a lot of other militants and other offcials who where begining work in this area. So with one third of the nation under a epidemic of mormon amphibian and other clones, it was decided then that we will not be use as a stepping stone for them to go unto another planet for them to take over or another culture of people that we presume would exist, and would publicly forbid rapid advancement of space exploration bring it to a snails pace and costly while preventing the mormon contamination of the universe while we all lay down and die with our enemy with the satisfaction of denying it another world. big_smile

Board footer