New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: This forum is accepting new registrations by emailing newmarsmember * gmail.com become a registered member. Read the Recruiting expertise for NewMars Forum topic in Meta New Mars for other information for this process.

#1 2005-12-10 22:08:00

John Creighton
Website

Re: International Space Plane (ISP) Assisted Launch Program

So, I have an idea now about the maximum post length.

Dig into the [url=http://child-civilization.blogspot.com/2006/12/political-grab-bag.html]political grab bag[/url] at [url=http://child-civilization.blogspot.com/]Child Civilization[/url]

#2 2005-12-11 01:30:44

GCNRevenger

Hey moderators, does this perhaps qualify as spam?

[i]"The power of accurate observation is often called cynicism by those that do not have it." - George Bernard Shaw[/i]

[i]The glass is at 50% of capacity[/i]

#3 2005-12-11 02:36:41

PurduesUSAFguy
Banned

hey mods, could we prehaps get ISAs account blocked or something?

#4 2005-12-15 16:56:15

publiusr
Banned

Hey moderators, does this perhaps qualify as spam?

Ya think?

#5 2005-12-16 00:46:01

sdc2
Banned

hey mods, could we prehaps get ISAs account blocked or something?

Purdues, United States Airforce, Guy!

Censorship! Censorship! Censorship! Censorship!

From a member of the United States Airforce no less, SHAME ON YOU!
Above all the others!

This is the very thing the President Eisenhower warned about!

As a former member of the United States of America, Naval Aviation, who fought for the Ideas Of Freedom, I find that the comments of a Purdues, United States Airforce, Guy, as a violation and betrayal of his sworn oath "Under God" as a member of the U.S. Armed Forces to Protect Freedom.

SHAME!  SHAME!  SMAME!

The Military Now Sees Its Own Citizens As The Enemy, and a future Civil War will surely result if this is not stopped.  The Military serves the Citizens, not the other way around.  The NAZIs tried that, and see where that got them!

#6 2005-12-16 02:07:54

GCNRevenger

"As a former member of the United States of America"

Oh, so you have renounced your citizenship? I'm sure that will go over real good in Congress when they debate signing over ~$17,000,000,000.00 per year to you, Ricky.

"...as a violation and betrayal of his sworn oath "Under God" as a member of the U.S. Armed Forces to Protect Freedom."

Including the "freedom" to flood message boards with ranting and disrupt the free speech of others? On the contrary, shutting you up would be protecting speech. Your rights end where the rights of others begin.

Edit: Oh! And would someone please look up Rick's Washington DC phone number for the "ISA offices?" Could it be forwarded to his Witchita number?

Edit Edit: MyInfo sez: " The phone number "(402) 299-2799" is a Omaha, NE based phone number and the registered carrier is Arch Wireless Holdings, Inc. However, due to number portability, some numbers have been transferred to a new service provider other than the registered carrier."

...so the ISA's main point of contact... is a cell phone?

It can't find anything on the DC number

It also appears that the same phone number is registerd to a private residence in Stone Mountain, Georgia. Hmmm.

[i]"The power of accurate observation is often called cynicism by those that do not have it." - George Bernard Shaw[/i]

#7 2005-12-16 08:03:43

SpaceNut
Administrator

sdc2 flaming anyone in that manner does nothing but get the same directed back.

As for the ISA space Plane postings yes they were and are way to long. They should have started out with a link to the document instead and posed the question of what other way can orbital flight be obtained by a 100% reusuable ship.

Also if you had looked around a bit before posting you would have found several threads with much of this already discussed.

#8 2005-12-16 11:25:20

GCNRevenger

You know, I am also not too fond of you comparing PurduesUSAF guy to the Nazis. Clark, sure, he enjoys the accusation... but not him. You shouldn't even feign to label him as equal to the most systemically evil regieme the modern world has ever known.

Board footer