New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#26 2005-12-10 22:32:06

sdc3
Banned

Re: International Space Agency?!? Yes? No? Maybe?

You're a man. All four of you are men... well, the one person doing all the typing on four accounts is a man.

How do I know?

You reveal yourself through grammatical structure, syntax, and word choice.

You're a middle aged man, balding, with slight brain damage from a car accident.

Or *I* am crazy. Whatever.

Your crazy, you know, you, who is them, who is Me, Myself, and I!

A special Prayer for You!

#27 2005-12-11 11:41:34

clark

I am crazy. But then, I'm not the one calling *you* a CIA agent or claiming there is a vast conspiracy of global proprotions set out against me. I mean, there could be, but I don't go around claiming it.  lol It's probably only regional anyway.

Anyway, Mr. Dobson, you are not important enough to warrant a conspiracy against. The only reason anyone gangs up on you is simply because you are annoying and obnoxious. You have few redeeming qualities, or, at least if you do, they have not been demonstrated.

You are combative, closed minded, and unwilling to approach any subject from any perspective other than your own. You are an adult, yet demonstrate that you are incapable of dealing with any type of critque or critiscims of your ideas in anything but an immature manner.

In effect, you are here, with a chip on your shoulder, looking for attention. If you want attention, you have it. Here it is, attention. See, you are being noticed. You seem so desperate for human interaction, any kind, here it is. Look, this is what it will always be like. Why? Because you are an anti-social chump that probably smells. This is all you will have. This is all is will ever be like unless you change how you choose to interact with others.

You think you might have learned by now, but I'm guessing you were home schooled and never had the opportunity to learn some social skills. Only child too I bet. Don't worry, you can safely blame it all on your parents, assuming of course you actually know who they are.

In short, stay crazy, but grow the f*ck up.

#28 2005-12-16 01:04:29

sdc2
Banned

I am crazy. But then, I'm not the one calling *you* a CIA agent or claiming there is a vast conspiracy of global proprotions set out against me. I mean, there could be, but I don't go around claiming it.  lol It's probably only regional anyway.

Anyway, Mr. Dobson, you are not important enough to warrant a conspiracy against. The only reason anyone gangs up on you is simply because you are annoying and obnoxious. You have few redeeming qualities, or, at least if you do, they have not been demonstrated.

You are combative, closed minded, and unwilling to approach any subject from any perspective other than your own. You are an adult, yet demonstrate that you are incapable of dealing with any type of critque or critiscims of your ideas in anything but an immature manner.

In effect, you are here, with a chip on your shoulder, looking for attention. If you want attention, you have it. Here it is, attention. See, you are being noticed. You seem so desperate for human interaction, any kind, here it is. Look, this is what it will always be like. Why? Because you are an anti-social chump that probably smells. This is all you will have. This is all is will ever be like unless you change how you choose to interact with others.

You think you might have learned by now, but I'm guessing you were home schooled and never had the opportunity to learn some social skills. Only child too I bet. Don't worry, you can safely blame it all on your parents, assuming of course you actually know who they are.

In short, stay crazy, but grow the f*ck up.

Please!  And Your Mommy Wears Combat Boots!
Get A Life!

#29 2005-12-16 02:33:42

GCNRevenger

Get A Life!

ROTFLMO!!!

[i]"The power of accurate observation is often called cynicism by those that do not have it." - George Bernard Shaw[/i]

[i]The glass is at 50% of capacity[/i]

#30 2005-12-16 08:51:42

Cobra Commander

You're a man. All four of you are men... well, the one person doing all the typing on four accounts is a man.

How do I know?

You reveal yourself through grammatical structure, syntax, and word choice.

That, and all the accounts are posted to from the same IP address.   wink
The CIA told me.

Sad really.

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

#31 2005-12-16 09:42:16

clark

What a mean thing to say.

My mommy did wer combat boots- until the day she died, fighting with a special ops unit (the CIA is a family organization) in an undisclosed location in south east asia, dying for your freedoms.

Very inconsiderate of you Rick Dobson. Very inconsiderate.

#32 2005-12-16 11:07:44

Rxke

That, and all the accounts are posted to from the same IP address.

Could be a proxy-tunnel thingie.

Used to have a provider that tunneled everything, which was suboptimal, you can get blocked for stuff other idiots do etc...

Then again, they phased out the whole proxy thing two years ago, and I guess most if not all providers do the same nowadays...

Board footer