New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2005-05-26 23:05:42

Weave
Banned

Re: MARS AND BEYOND video - Download complete Part I of my creation.

Hello Mars community,
Ever since January 3, 2004, Spirits landing webcast, I have been working on a video tribute to ESA, NASA and the world's space programs. It has evolved into a 40 minute film. I did not make it for profit or personal gain. I just made it. Now I would very much like others to view it.   
THIS IS A LIMITED TIME DOWNLOAD OF THE FIRST HALF OF MARS AND BEYOND BY WEAVE. Just click on the link below to start the download. It is 48 MB in size but it is wonderful. Take a look. You won't regret it. It will only be available for one week and ends on June first, 2005.

Enjoy it while you can
Thanks for reading this and for viewing my projects. The best is yet to come, so stay tuned.

Weavehttp://plus.xdrive.com/XDRequestDispatcher/Mars%20And%20Beyond%20Part%20I.wmv?action=Download&seqs=149281070&rec=1585847|c3BlZWR3ZWF2ZXJAbXNuLmNvbXxDQWwzY3BCdVlRbkFZfDExMTczNDkzNTY0OTV8ZXQ9MTExNzM1Mjk1NjQ5NX
xpcD02My4yMzAuOTcuMTMzfE1Dd0NGQnc4MHhpZzc0OTdTK09PSmdCWndYNUhNMEVkQWhRRnJlNGdLZjBQbXdJdFNk
dmMweUdGdmpaU3FRPT0=]MARS AND BEYOND Part I roll

[size=18:sig_uid]WEAVE[/size:sig_uid]

#2 2005-05-29 00:46:29

Weave
Banned

Hello again New Mars Forum,
Has anyone tried downloading my creation?
If you had trouble getting the download, try it again. I think I got the link fixed.
Thanks again.
Weave roll

[size=18:sig_uid]WEAVE[/size:sig_uid]

#3 2005-05-29 09:53:28

Commodore

Error 2152: You have been logged off due to inactivity.

* If your account remains idle for a long time, we require you to re-enter your password to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents.
    * If you are receiving this while your were trying to login, the problem may be a result of your Web browser settings. When you log into your account, we give a "session cookie" to your browser. If your browser's privacy or security settings deny the session cookie, this error will occur upon login. To correct this, please check your Web browser's settings and make sure that it is accepting session cookies.

Check with the mods to see if maybe they can host it.

"Yes, I was going to give this astronaut selection my best shot, I was determined when the NASA proctologist looked up my ass, he would see pipes so dazzling he would ask the nurse to get his sunglasses."
---Shuttle Astronaut Mike Mullane

Board footer