New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2004-07-06 21:24:01

ZericsKirog

Re: Do you think that Earth will like Mars?

Look like earth will going end at future. Cuz all Lake went low. In Mead Lake. ??? What you think this will been earth? I guess.

#2 2004-07-07 19:23:15

Earthfirst

You must mean will Lake mead dry up, no not in the 10 years. But the lake will get very low. The southwest has been going through a drought for the last ten years, it might last another ten years. Every one want their share of the colorado river water, california steals most of it. On top of that wild fires rage every year, and the forset will take at least 100 years to regrow if at all.
No the earth will not end any time soon, it has been here longer than we have. The earth changes all the time, most of the time it is too slow for people to notices, Sea dry up, forest turn to deserts, and back again. Compared to humans the earth is time less. So a little drought or flooding does not matter in the long run.
By the way your writing seems on natural, you must not be every good at english.

I love plants!

#3 2004-07-08 00:08:11

ZericsKirog

You must mean will Lake mead dry up, no not in the 10 years. But the lake will get very low. The southwest has been going through a drought for the last ten years, it might last another ten years. Every one want their share of the colorado river water, california steals most of it. On top of that wild fires rage every year, and the forset will take at least 100 years to regrow if at all.
No the earth will not end any time soon, it has been here longer than we have. The earth changes all the time, most of the time it is too slow for people to notices, Sea dry up, forest turn to deserts, and back again. Compared to humans the earth is time less. So a little drought or flooding does not matter in the long run.
By the way your writing seems on natural, you must not be every good at english.

Oh... Now I know about thank you for answer smile

#4 2005-01-22 13:21:51

asdfghjkl

california steals

Hey! We don't steal, we USE

[url=http://forumofstuff.proboards34.com/index.cgi]http://forumofstuff.proboards34.com/index.cgi[/url] MY FORUM ^_^

#5 2005-01-30 09:35:01

Ian Flint
Banned

I would ask the same of you, Earthfirst.  Is English your native language?

Board footer