New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: This forum is accepting new registrations by emailing newmarsmember * gmail.com become a registered member. Read the Recruiting expertise for NewMars Forum topic in Meta New Mars for other information for this process.

#1 2004-07-13 16:54:27

darkangel_neptune
InActive

Re: hello, everyone!

:band:

I am new so i just wanted to tell everyone about me. i am from saltillo, mississippi a small town outside of tupelo. i love science and i may be in the 10th grade and only 15 yrs old, but i know alot for my grade and age. :angry:  big_smile

Why do everyone try to understand me when it only confuses them even more?

#2 2004-07-13 17:21:04

darkangel_neptune
InActive

can someone please reply
sad

#3 2004-07-13 18:22:17

Martian Republic

can someone please reply
sad

So what do you want to talk about darkangel_neptune?

Larry,

#4 2004-07-14 04:36:00

Shaun Barrett

Hi Darkangel_neptune!
    I join Martian Republic in welcoming you to New Mars. Don't be too discouraged if your posts don't get immediate responses. I note you waited 27 minutes after your first post before posting again for a reply. Sometimes you can wait literally for days before someone notices you've written something, not because people are stand-offish here but because there are so many members and so many discussions going on. It's nothing personal!   smile

Just read up on a few threads to get yourself up to speed and then throw in a comment! Most of us here are very friendly and quite willing to accommodate new ideas and suggestions. Give us a chance to get to know you and I'm sure you will enjoy New Mars very much. I know I do!
                                                    cool

The word 'aerobics' came about when the gym instructors got together and said: If we're going to charge $10 an hour, we can't call it Jumping Up and Down.   - Rita Rudner

#5 2004-07-14 11:50:35

Earthfirst

Welcome, and be careful, most people here dont like red neck hicks from the south, I found that out the hard way.
From the south, what is the highest mountain in your state, my states high point is 12,697 ft I bet it beats yours.
If you like science this site is great, you post the most outragest ideas and people will agree with you, like terraforming the moon, venus and ever other object you can think of. Just dont think any idea is to strange wacko, or dump, by the way keep politics discussion short, this is mostly about mars, and other space stuff, getting off topic for to long lowers the purpose of the site. Their are plenty of other places to bash the evil john kerry and his old ugly wife heniz, who I hate with a passion like I love possion ivy. :laugh:

I love plants!

#6 2004-07-14 16:08:54

Grypd

Yes welcome to the lions den, quite a few of us are not from the USA so when you are posting we are in bed or working.
But we will get back to you.

Chan eil mi aig a bheil ùidh ann an gleidheadh an status quo; Tha mi airson cur às e.

#7 2004-07-16 21:22:18

darkangel_neptune
InActive

thankx everyone for the information and replying
:band:

Board footer