New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2002-06-24 16:40:27

Adrian
Website

Re: Forum Administrator: Phobos

On Thursday, I'll be going to San Diego and Washington DC until about mid-August. While I'll still have Internet access I won't be able to keep an eye on the forums as much as usual. Consequently, I've given Phobos forum administrator status while I'm away - this will allow him to move, delete, edit and change posts and topics within these forums.

I have full confidence in his ability to keep these forums running smoothly with the same kind of hands-off attitude I try to maintain, and I'm sure that all members will listen to him.

If you have any concerns, please PM myself or Phobos - I will still be checking the forums from time to time.

Editor of [url=http://www.newmars.com]New Mars[/url]

#2 2002-06-24 21:57:15

Phobos

Re: Forum Administrator: Phobos

I have full confidence in his ability to keep these forums running smoothly with the same kind of hands-off attitude I try to maintain, and I'm sure that all members will listen to him.

I'll do my best!  smile

To achieve the impossible you must attempt the absurd

Board footer