New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2002-06-05 11:18:51

Adrian
Website

Re: Search and New Posts working

Both of these options are now working. I made a post about this earlier, but I think it got lost in the morass. The 'New Posts' option in particular will be very useful considering the rapid increase in post rates we are experiencing.

Editor of [url=http://www.newmars.com]New Mars[/url]

#2 2002-06-18 14:30:39

Stephen

a word is not really a thing as much as it is an operation or verb pertaining to another word in a sentence. Mass is known by its effect on other things or words or music in logical theory. is that true or did i just make it up? I want a job that pays $0.00 an hour but lets you eat small amounts of vegetables fruits etc. research experimentation documentation logic & stuff. Anybody know where to find this & how the hell will i get there?

======
Stephen

#3 2002-06-18 14:31:26

Stephen

Toccota@Juno.com

======
Stephen

Board footer