New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: This forum is accepting new registrations by emailing newmarsmember * gmail.com become a registered member. Read the Recruiting expertise for NewMars Forum topic in Meta New Mars for other information for this process.

#1 2024-09-08 09:16:21

Void

Un natural Un selection

Un natural Un selection

This article tiped me towards working on this topic.  We will see if I am allowed to do it.

I do not like this article, except it reveals the game of a certain type of social manipulator.
https://www.bing.com/videos/riverview/r … &FORM=VIRE
Quote:

Atheist Women: Why so few? What Does the Research Say?
YouTube
Religiolog
5.9K views
2 days ag

Let's say we could capture some "Taliban" and study them.  Well, this is another sort of entity that I could be interested in studying as if it were some sort of animal, perhaps in some ways dangerous, but being actual as something that can exist.

This creature is obviously in favor of Atheism, Darwin, Soviet Communism, and he, (The voice seems to be a he.),  and he uses woke and DEI language as something he apparently favors.

It seems obvious that this person is on a recruiting drive.  And if careless, we can be deceived by the manipulation of thoughts presented.

I recall an article recently that Darwin and his followers/inheritors, did not necessarily see the work of Darwin in the same way.

Selection is not the same thing as the genesis of existence.  Selection is simply a software the runs in the machine, composed of physical factors and social factors.

And he tries to stand outside of religious systems even though he cheerleads, for another system of belief particularly how a society should be organized, just like a religion.  And he likely has his beliefs.  He may try to pose as an Un Believer, but he has Beliefs of his own kind.

I worked with feedback in various ways in my life, process control, and also in electronic circuits.

I think that it is a narcissist type of behavior that leads such a person to need affirmation of their own supposed superiority by finding people who are not good, not smart, and not of a superior kind.

I think this prompts the urge for such people to unconsciously or consciously crave actions to create a "Super man" or I suppose a "Super person".  I don't think it matters if such a person will identify "Left" or "Right" they are basically similar in this fashion.

There are always bad people to get rid of and it is not them, but others.

I have my own interpretation of the "Fruit of the Knowledge of Good and Evil".  I see it as when one person judges another.  If you do then you become subject to judgements yourself.  So, judge not least you be judged.

The tree of life is another thing entirely.

I am currently evaluating the video and it's thinking, and I suppose those who might be aligned with it.  Generally, I am seeing a trickster(s) in its machinery.  So, I will need forgiveness, where I make mistakes.  Or I will desire it and perhaps have it or not from others.

Some people say, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!", yes I suppose that should be strongly considered.  Here in the USA, we have had some success and some of that has involved some good luck as well.  Even so, if you have luck then perhaps don't press your luck.

So, if you think yourself a superior person, you should take great care before meddling with what has worked relatively well.  If you want to invent, then you have to evaluate your results.  You cannot just presume that you are so smart, that your work does not require testing and evaluation for improved results.

It is a curious matter that what this person is offering for a change, will increase "Gender Dimorphism", but I feel it risks a disruption of civilization in achieving it.  And such a Dimorphism, is particularly what his kind do not like at all, if we are to believe their words.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_dimorphism

A little segway here, I do not like the swapping of the word sexual into a place where the word gender should be used.  The word Sex, and its proper properties, is often used in power games.  I suppose gender can be in other ways, but I feel that sex is something that you may do, and that gender is qualities you may have.  But I have to put up with this trickster's game as it would wear me out trying to correct it.

It is my practice to tolerate liberal thinking and behaviors, as long as test results are favorable as per consequences.  Of course, telling people to jump off a cliff, will be my right as a liberal, and then we could get rid of the stupid people that would listen to me.  In that sense I might be using a tool of the evil one.  So, I already know that that is a very bad thing to do, as someone might actually do it.  And I should suffer consequences for doing it if I did.  This is not unlike what our voice in the video is doing, in my opinion.

To drop down to a foundation for that evaluation we have to choose an answer to a question: "Is the continuation of pattern a good thing?".

Humans and their society are pattern.  You might alter pattern, but then remember, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".  If you dare, to do modifications then you need evidence to support justification in results.

The voice in the video, paints a picture of a past world of male power.  How accurate it is, I am not likely to be able to precisely determine.
So, he then also indicates a past crime for which the other gender may desire to collect payment.  And he also seems to indicate that a woman can only be smart if she can do the things that men do, as well or better than how men may do those things.  So, pretty good trickster maneuvers on his part, I have to admit, while not liking it.

I will give one of my notions of the general difference between the Masculine and Feminine mind.  Keep in mind that Feminists do not own the Feminine or the Masculine, and that each individual has some Feminine and Masculine in them.  So, a female has some masculine and it is not always the same amount for each female individual.  And of course, a male also has some feminine, and not always in the same portions.  Females are said to have five words for every word males speak, per average individual, I would suppose.  So, the female has less autonomy from the collection of the population, but will exchange more words with other females than with males.  A male, in my opinion, has to have more internal autonomy, to function, as he is not allowed as many words to coordinate with other individuals.

I consider this to be a gender difference.  I think that in a village, mood would be likely to cycle with the cycling of the collection of women.
In a bad mood the Males may tend to want to go out of the village and kill something. smile  And I suppose the Moon may be connected with the human cycle as well.  I have no proof for this or the means to test it.

But anyway, if you are going out from the village words are of less value, as you are dispersed over more terrain, (A population thinning), and if you are hunting or might be being in danger, speaking may not be of a great value, much of the time.

So, we could have a set of 100 female minds connected by a greater baud rate of words, in or around a village, or we could have several male hunting parties or war parties broken into groups, where silence to some extent is golden.

It is not possible to say if the human mind female or male is superior one to the other.   For a set of actions, one may work better than the other, but in the total execution of pattern continuation, both are quite useful.

It seems to be a characteristic of humans that both gender sets are nicely developed.  For Chimpanzees, it is the Male gender that is more developed than the Female, and I think that it is the reverse for the Bonobo, as the Female gender seems to be the more developed relative to the male.

So, humans as a continuation machine are rather successful.

If I were a sinister alien, I might think to disrupt that success by some means as a slow method of takeover.

But I think it is more likely that some human agency, has figured out how to exploit it, "To Consume the Consumers".  And it does not take a "Dirty Commie" to do that, just arrogant elites.

But you see what the problem could be in doing that.  They only have powers; they do not have all the talents.  If they "Consume the Consumers", then they may well put the talents into the bit bin, which would be erasure of talents.  Such a society would have a golden period where they would consume the consumption that had been deferred from consumption previously, but in the end, you would end up with a population of untalented people, and so then poverty and the stone ages again.

Gluttony seems to be a problem just now.  Everything has to be supersized.  We cannot be sensible and seek "Enough".

I think I need to eat something, so that if my next quest.

Ending Pending smile

Last edited by Void (2024-09-08 13:19:08)

End smile

#2 2024-09-08 12:20:34

Terraformer
Website

Re: Un natural Un selection

So many words spilled over so many millennia about men and women, so little attention paid to childbirth and childrearing, the ultimate source of those differences. If masculinity is protective, it is not because adults need protecting, it is because children need it. If femininity is nurturing, it is not because adults need nurturing, it is because children need it.

It is all about parenting. Always has been.

Use what is abundant and build to last

#3 2024-09-08 13:07:40

Void

Re: Un natural Un selection

Well, yes, I think that your summary is a very good one Terraformer.

In the end the measured results are the product of the process.

If you want good results, you have to optimize what works.

I think I had a period of unusual clearness this morning, so I will not press my luck and presume that more of my words would be useful just now.

However, this guy is really interesting to me, very verbal and yet seeming to have a worth, but I am not of his kind, and could not be suited to evaluate his materials, but I do find him very useful for the moment, as I don't see an evil in his work.  I have used his geometric symbol long before I became aware of him, so of course I am interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4fdZu2vb_I
Was Nazism Right Wing or Left Wing? An Answer From History

Metatron

Ending Pending smile

Last edited by Void (2024-09-08 13:26:35)

End smile

Board footer