New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: This forum is accepting new registrations by emailing newmarsmember * gmail.com become a registered member. Read the Recruiting expertise for NewMars Forum topic in Meta New Mars for other information for this process.

#26 2024-06-08 08:46:50

SpaceNut
Administrator

Re: Odysseus Lander on the Moon

Money for the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intuitive_Machines_Nova-C was designed by Intuitive Machines (IM) to deliver small payloads to the surface of the Moon. Withe the seed money coming from Nasa to deliver to the moon but under contract it did do that. With no money coming from outside of the US from what I can tell.

Off Topic:
Using the opinion words from some twitter content might not be the best choice and then change or conflating to another failed craft not related also makes for off topic content. Comparing cost to another off topic would also be outside of the scope of the topic.

As an Admin part of my role is to direct Net Etiquette or NewMars forum Rules such as they are from its beginning. Now I am being off topic to give the reminder. I am sure there are more such moderation of content rules and that is why we have as many Admin's and mod's as we do.

Keep in mind that off topic content is not wanted or warranted in a post. I do try to be fair with post content and consider the members standing when making choices to amend, or to move post content. This is what also is expected by all of the other Admin and Moderators of the forum.

Board footer