New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2003-11-03 16:53:23

Byron

Re: New Members - Welcome!

I've noticed a veritable flurry of new members signing up today...I hope this is the start of a very positive trend!

To all of you who have joined New Mars recently, let's extend a warm hand of welcome and many happy postings  big_smile

B

#2 2003-11-03 17:30:03

aftercolumbia
Website

Thanks...its good to feel welcome...anyone here I know from Orbiter? ( http://orbit.m6.net/v2/boardtalk.asp )

Terry Wilson
After Columbia Project

#3 2003-11-04 13:00:04

Rxke

Thanks. And first of all my apologies for bumping in to the forum about Zubrin's testimony, but i was so excited and felt he was unjustifiedly(sp?) 'brought down' by Ralf Sinberg.
Mars has been my place of dreams ever since i was a kid, and Dr. Zubrin is IMO a fantastic guy, even if a lot of people merely see him as a zealot. His work makes sense. We're wasting time and money in LEO.

#4 2003-11-04 14:27:38

Hazer

*Raises his hand.

"Hey, I'm Hazer...thanks for the welcome."

In the interests of my species
I am a firm supporter of stepping out into this great universe both armed and dangerous.

Bootprints in red dust, or bust!

#5 2003-11-04 17:31:20

Shaun Barrett

Just adding my two cents worth, in agreement with Byron, it is good to have new members and I add my welcome to you all!
                                           smile

The word 'aerobics' came about when the gym instructors got together and said: If we're going to charge $10 an hour, we can't call it Jumping Up and Down.   - Rita Rudner

Board footer