New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2021-09-15 09:33:11

louis

Humans to Mars Summit

https://www.space.com/humans-to-mars-su … 1-webcasts

Are people aware of this event?

I lost interest when I saw the guy from JPL enthusing about a proposed flyby (!) mission to Mars in 2033. I suppose they could  wave to the Space X people down below who will have been there for at least 5 years...  smile

I see they've copied my H2M acronym from years ago. smile

Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

#2 2021-09-15 17:25:17

SpaceNut
Administrator

Re: Humans to Mars Summit

The H2M has been put into other topics in the past I think from a former Mars society previous person that formed his own group, I want to say Christin or something like that was the name ….
will see if I can fine the posts later...

#3 2021-09-16 17:21:16

louis

I used it at least 7 years ago, I'd say. 

SpaceNut wrote:

The H2M has been put into other topics in the past I think from a former Mars society previous person that formed his own group, I want to say Christin or something like that was the name ….
will see if I can fine the posts later...

Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

#4 2021-09-17 18:20:47

SpaceNut
Administrator

I could find posts dating back to 2004 but I think that its referring to a different acronym back then and the more recent was when it talked about a conference and again in 2015

Board footer